Presentation is loading. Please wait.

Presentation is loading. Please wait.

HRS Bad Salzdetfurth Comenius – Programme Changes in Bad Salzdetfurth from 1945 - 1974.

Similar presentations


Presentation on theme: "HRS Bad Salzdetfurth Comenius – Programme Changes in Bad Salzdetfurth from 1945 - 1974."— Presentation transcript:

1 HRS Bad Salzdetfurth Comenius – Programme Changes in Bad Salzdetfurth from

2 After World War II the municipal council lost all its official duties. The Americans took over all the governmental affairs of Bad Salzdetfurth. A former major, who had the job before 1933, was called representative of Bad Salzdetfurth by the occupying power. He was solemnly sworn in a little ceremony. In the first time nothing went right. The carbonate factory had to stop the production. The schools werent allowed to start again before the 17th of September The swimming pool stayed closed this year. The new city council wasnt elected but nominated. On the 25th of October the first hearing of the city council took place. But how did it go on then? After World War II the municipal council lost all its official duties. The Americans took over all the governmental affairs of Bad Salzdetfurth. A former major, who had the job before 1933, was called representative of Bad Salzdetfurth by the occupying power. He was solemnly sworn in a little ceremony. In the first time nothing went right. The carbonate factory had to stop the production. The schools werent allowed to start again before the 17th of September The swimming pool stayed closed this year. The new city council wasnt elected but nominated. On the 25th of October the first hearing of the city council took place. But how did it go on then? The company Friedrich Petrick removed the production of war- equipment from Berlin to Bad Salzdetfurth (Markt- Street 46). After the war, they produced turn- condensers and touch- controllers for kitchen- machines and radios. Soon the commercial director contacted the Americans and exported the products. They needed more room and the company expanded. The city council decided to give an area in the Salinen- Street to them and so they enlarged continuously. First there worked about 300 persons. Later they were over 800. In the year 1960 the last big production- hall of about 2500 square- metres was built. The company Friedrich Petrick removed the production of war- equipment from Berlin to Bad Salzdetfurth (Markt- Street 46). After the war, they produced turn- condensers and touch- controllers for kitchen- machines and radios. Soon the commercial director contacted the Americans and exported the products. They needed more room and the company expanded. The city council decided to give an area in the Salinen- Street to them and so they enlarged continuously. First there worked about 300 persons. Later they were over 800. In the year 1960 the last big production- hall of about 2500 square- metres was built.

3 Changes in Bad Salzdetfurth from Especially in spring 1946 and 1947 there were bad floods in Salzdetfurth. The Lamme flew over and caused serious damage on houses and streets. To prevent this in the future the Lamme was broaded and widened from 1951 to Especially in spring 1946 and 1947 there were bad floods in Salzdetfurth. The Lamme flew over and caused serious damage on houses and streets. To prevent this in the future the Lamme was broaded and widened from 1951 to On the 17th of August 1948 the salt- mine- corporation stopped the production. On the 17th of August 1948 the salt- mine- corporation stopped the production. The day of the monetary reform was the 20th of June The Reichsmark lost its worth and the Deutsche Mark was established. The day of the monetary reform was the 20th of June The Reichsmark lost its worth and the Deutsche Mark was established. In 1949 the first free election of the city council took place. One full- time local director was engaged as chief- administrator. On the 1st of December 1949 the Minister of the Interior of Lower Saxony conferred the freedom of the city to the parish of Bad Salzdetfurth. In 1949 the first free election of the city council took place. One full- time local director was engaged as chief- administrator. On the 1st of December 1949 the Minister of the Interior of Lower Saxony conferred the freedom of the city to the parish of Bad Salzdetfurth. Since the 16th of January 1950 the self- government- school of Lower Saxony had its place of residence in the kursaal. Here the councillors, civil servants and employees learned about the local self- government in weekend lessons. From 1950 to 959 about people visited this place. Since the 16th of January 1950 the self- government- school of Lower Saxony had its place of residence in the kursaal. Here the councillors, civil servants and employees learned about the local self- government in weekend lessons. From 1950 to 959 about people visited this place.

4 Changes in Bad Salzdetfurth from In the year 1950 the town bought the salt- water- and mud- bath from the salt- mine- corporation. The spa gardens and the graduation works were taken on lease by the town. Because of the many refugees they needed more houses and flats. The carbonate factory built new houses for their workers in the Wietföhr from 1948 – The land- settlement society of the district and private people built houses in the Martin- Luther- Street, Hainholz and Elsa- Brandström- Street in The Martin- Luther- Church was consecrated in In the year 1950 the town bought the salt- water- and mud- bath from the salt- mine- corporation. The spa gardens and the graduation works were taken on lease by the town. Because of the many refugees they needed more houses and flats. The carbonate factory built new houses for their workers in the Wietföhr from 1948 – The land- settlement society of the district and private people built houses in the Martin- Luther- Street, Hainholz and Elsa- Brandström- Street in The Martin- Luther- Church was consecrated in The bridges at the Kaiserhof and opposite the restaurant Zur Linde were renewed and broaded in The carbonate factory expanded the pit three and extended the street Am Mühlenbusch for the transport to the factory. The bridges at the Kaiserhof and opposite the restaurant Zur Linde were renewed and broaded in The carbonate factory expanded the pit three and extended the street Am Mühlenbusch for the transport to the factory. To extend the Oberstreet in the town Bad Salzdetfurth bought the estate No. 24 which belonged to the savings- bank. The house and the barns were pulled down. The savings- bank rebuilt its agency three metres in the back in After the regional reorganization they got the estate No. 23 in the south and expanded again. The barn, the court and the gardens of No. 24 were bought by the town. They built the machine- park of the community. To extend the Oberstreet in the town Bad Salzdetfurth bought the estate No. 24 which belonged to the savings- bank. The house and the barns were pulled down. The savings- bank rebuilt its agency three metres in the back in After the regional reorganization they got the estate No. 23 in the south and expanded again. The barn, the court and the gardens of No. 24 were bought by the town. They built the machine- park of the community. In 1951 the town took over the old cemetery in the Bahnhofsgasse and set up a park for the citizens. In 1951 the town took over the old cemetery in the Bahnhofsgasse and set up a park for the citizens.

5 Changes in Bad Salzdetfurth from In 1953/54 the town got the area of the Ernst- Kopf- Stadium by swapping with the salt- mine- corporation and built an athletic ground. In 1953/54 the town got the area of the Ernst- Kopf- Stadium by swapping with the salt- mine- corporation and built an athletic ground. For many students there started a new school in the street Am Papenberg in 1952/53. For many students there started a new school in the street Am Papenberg in 1952/53. In 1954 the city council of that time places some land at the FUBAs disposal to build a new factory. They had workers. They mainly produced aerials and stack and sold then worldwide. In 1954 the city council of that time places some land at the FUBAs disposal to build a new factory. They had workers. They mainly produced aerials and stack and sold then worldwide. In 1955 in Bad Salzdetfurth there existed mine agricultural farms. Some if them gave up because they were too old. The rest of them were closed because of economical reasons from 1969 – In 1955 in Bad Salzdetfurth there existed mine agricultural farms. Some if them gave up because they were too old. The rest of them were closed because of economical reasons from 1969 – Between 1960 and 1964 the street Am Mühlengraben was ducted from the Jahnplatz to the former old mill. It could not be diverted because the salt- mine factory had to take the water from it. Between the estates Markstreet 47 and 48 the water is led into the Lamme until today. Between 1960 and 1964 the street Am Mühlengraben was ducted from the Jahnplatz to the former old mill. It could not be diverted because the salt- mine factory had to take the water from it. Between the estates Markstreet 47 and 48 the water is led into the Lamme until today.

6 Changes in Bad Salzdetfurth from In 1960/61 the closure of the mill started. The town bought the old mill in the Mühlenstreet and pulled it down later. It should vanish for the new parking lot. The new mill in the Bodenburger Street was pulled down, too. The area was needed for the enlargement of the swimming pool. In 1960/61 the closure of the mill started. The town bought the old mill in the Mühlenstreet and pulled it down later. It should vanish for the new parking lot. The new mill in the Bodenburger Street was pulled down, too. The area was needed for the enlargement of the swimming pool. In 1963 the town got the spa garden and the graduation works by swapping with the salt- mine- corporation. In 1963 the town got the spa garden and the graduation works by swapping with the salt- mine- corporation. From 1968 to 1970 the purification plant in Detfurth was built. The former construction had become too small. From 1968 to 1970 the purification plant in Detfurth was built. The former construction had become too small. After Lower Saxony had passed the law of the agricultural rights it entered into effect on the 4th of November They were a union of all the people who had an own estate in the former parish of Bad Salzdetfurth. It was their function to look after all the field- paths and ditches. The money was taken from the members and a part of the land- tax- A. All of them had to assimilate their statutes to the new law. After Lower Saxony had passed the law of the agricultural rights it entered into effect on the 4th of November They were a union of all the people who had an own estate in the former parish of Bad Salzdetfurth. It was their function to look after all the field- paths and ditches. The money was taken from the members and a part of the land- tax- A. All of them had to assimilate their statutes to the new law. In 1967 town and rural district started to build the new school (our school). In 1967 town and rural district started to build the new school (our school).

7 Changes in Bad Salzdetfurth from The childrens sanatorium in Salzdetfurth including the houses Hildurheim, Waldhaus and Sonnenblick had to be given to National Socialists before World War II because they should work after the interests and for their aims. On the 1st of June 1945 an application for free reassumption of the three houses had to be filled in. On the 21st of October 1946 the first children were able to come back to the health resort. On the 19th of December 1951 the head of the union decided to give all the money into a donation which was a really good idea as we know today. From 1969 to 1970 the AWO bought all the estates and houses. The buildings Hildurheim and Waldhaus were pulled down and rebuilt. There grew a centre for children with language problems. The building of house Sonnenblick became a boarding- school. The childrens sanatorium in Salzdetfurth including the houses Hildurheim, Waldhaus and Sonnenblick had to be given to National Socialists before World War II because they should work after the interests and for their aims. On the 1st of June 1945 an application for free reassumption of the three houses had to be filled in. On the 21st of October 1946 the first children were able to come back to the health resort. On the 19th of December 1951 the head of the union decided to give all the money into a donation which was a really good idea as we know today. From 1969 to 1970 the AWO bought all the estates and houses. The buildings Hildurheim and Waldhaus were pulled down and rebuilt. There grew a centre for children with language problems. The building of house Sonnenblick became a boarding- school. The Waldhaus and the Hildurheim were confiscated by the occupying power. The Waldhaus became a second hospital. On the 1st of April 1952 the hospital was closed and the Waldhaus became a childrens sanatorium again. These hostels were for use for the children to relax until they were sold to the AWO. The Waldhaus and the Hildurheim were confiscated by the occupying power. The Waldhaus became a second hospital. On the 1st of April 1952 the hospital was closed and the Waldhaus became a childrens sanatorium again. These hostels were for use for the children to relax until they were sold to the AWO.


Download ppt "HRS Bad Salzdetfurth Comenius – Programme Changes in Bad Salzdetfurth from 1945 - 1974."

Similar presentations


Ads by Google