Presentation on theme: "NS1000 Version 2 Document for SE and Sales Training"— Presentation transcript:
1NS1000 Version 2 Document for SE and Sales Training KX-NS1000 Version 2 SummaryRev 1.2D January 10, 2013Panasonic System Networks PBX SE teamSpecifications and schedule are subject to change without notice.
2Table of Contents No. Feature Improvement Document 1 E1/PRI adapter on SIP trunk of KX-NS10001. PRI E1 Adapter + 2. Stacking Card xxx.ppt2Stacking card for TDA/TDE/NCP connection3KX-NT phone capacity 128(V1) to 256(V2) per one NS1000Page 6 in this PPT4Network survivability4. Network Survivability xxx.ppt5KX-NT5xx phone support UT based hardware for improved hands-free NT based software for full PBX features5. NT5xx_QRG.pdf6SBC for KX-UT Phone(See Reference Folder)7KX-UDT UT based IP System DECT8Other ImprovementClick to linkClick to linkClick to link2
41. E1 / PRI AdapterWhen customers want to use IP-Phone (*) mainly for extension and they want to use E1 or more than 2 PRI as trunk, KX-NS1000 version 2 with new trunk adapter is recommended because KX-NS1000 supports more IP capacity and IP functionality than KX-NCP or KX-TDE. (*) - KX-NT / KX-UT by Panasonic - NT based software phone by Panasonic - SIP hardware phone by other maker - SIP software phone for PC, Android, iPhone and so onPanasonic KX-NS8290PRI30Trunk AdaptorSIP ExtensionPRI30ModelSpecificationsKX-NS8188XE1 adapter on SIP trunkKX-NS8290CEPRI30 adapter on SIP trunkKX-NS8290XPRI23 adapter on SIP trunkSIP Trunk (30-ch)KX-NS1000PRI CardIP NetworkKX-NCS0290215 mm (W) 44 mm (H) 200 mm (D)500gKX-NTKX-UTOther SIP PhoneSIP Softphone4
52. Stacking CardVersion 2.03 for TDA/TDEOn the other hand, when customer has Panasonic PBX now, they can add IP capacity and IP functionality using KX-NS1000 version 2 with stacking card KX-NS0130 with keeping current PBX. This configuration is useful for new customer also when they need more SLT phone, Digital PT with DSS Console, Analog PT and analog CO as well as IP-Phone.KX-NS0130SC card for NS100KX-NS0131SC card for NCPKX-NS0132SC card for TDA/TDEBefore adding KX-NS1000After adding KX-NS1000Analog COAnalog CODirect Connection like TDE600 to TDE620KX-TDEKX-TDEKX-NS1000CO CardCO CardMPR CardSC CardSC CardEXT CardEXT CardKX-NCS0130100 % Feature Transparency like TDE600 to TDE620IP NetworkSLTKX-DT w/ DSS ConsoleKX-NTKX-UTOther SIP PhoneSIP SoftphoneSLTKX-DT w/ DSS ConsoleVersion 2.01 supports both NCP and TDA/TDE.5
63. KX-NT Phone Capacity Increase Total capacity is as follows.LineNS1000 x 1NS1000 x 2NS1000 x 3NS1000 x 4 or moreTrunk256256 x 2600Legacy by stacking card or/and “xxx+SLT2” cardIP incl E1/PRI adapterSIPH.3234848 x 2 = 96Extension6401000Digital PT / Analog PT / SLT by stacking card or/and “xxx+SLT2” card480 SLT (*1) 512 DPT (*2)IPUTNT (NS1000 V1)128128 x 2128 x 3128 x N or 1000NT (NS1000 V2)256 x 3(*1) 24SLT x 10 by TDE620 x 2 for example (*2) 256 DPT incl DXDP by TDE620 x 2 for example6
74. Network Survivability Back-up is available automatically for SIP trunk incl E1 / PRI adapter, KX-NT/UT IP-phone and one look connection.PRI/E1 or SIP ProviderBack-up master PBX works as slave PBX usually. But it works as master PBX after master PBX stops working.Trunk AdaptorKX-NS1000 (2nd) Back-up MasterSIP TrunkOne-Look AKOne-Look AKKX-NS1000 (1st) MasterKX-NTKX-UTKX-NTKX-UTPRI/E1 or SIP ProviderTrunk AdaptorAfter master PBX stops working,KX-NS1000 Back-up MasterSIP TrunkOne-Look AKOne-Look AKKX-NS1000 MasterKX-NTKX-UTKX-NTKX-UT
85. KX-NT500KX-NT500 is supported. - KX-NT500 hardware is based on KX-UT for improved hands-free compare to KX-NT3xx - But software is based on KX-NT3xx for full PBX feature support. - Quantity of key is increased for full PBX feature support. - SBC cannot be used because not SIP based. KX-NT543 : 3-line LCD KX-NT546 : 6-linie LCD⑨ Message ⑩ Pause ⑪ Flash ⑫ Redial⑬ Auto Ans ⑭ Conf ⑮ Transfer ⑯ Auto Dial⑰ Fwd/DND ⑱ Hold ⑲ Cancel ⑳ Intercom⑳ SP-Phone
96. SBC for KX-UT PhoneSBC is available for KX-UT phone for remote connection. KX-NS1000 version 1 works SBC for standard SIP protocol only. Therefore SBC works for 3rd party SIP phone or KX-UT registered as 3rd party SIP phone. KX-UT registered as 3rd party SIP phone needed AK for SIP phone (Not AK for KX-UT/NT phone). And it cannot use PBX flexibility key or PBX speed dial data download. However KX-UT phone with KX-NS1000 version 2 can work as KX-UT phone even in remote office as well as KX-UT phone in the office.Remote Office or HomeHQNS1000IP NetworkSBCKX-NTKX-UT work as UT (V1/V2)KX-UT work as UT (V2) KX-UT work as 3rd party SIP Phone (V1)
108. Other Improvement - 1Blind Transfer (Refer) is supported for 3rd party SIP phone.10 Jan. 2013TDE/NCPNS1000 Version 2TransferAd-hock Conf.Transfer (by REFER method)AttendedUnattendedBlindMedia5 (Media5-fone)OKN/A-n/a (No feature)Counter Path (Bria Android, V )Counter Path (Bria iPhone, V2.3.2)3CX (Softphone)Grandstream (GXP280)Yealink (T22P)ScreenedUnscreenedScreenedUnscreened<Transfer definition> Attended Transfer: Transfer is completed after announcing the destination party. Unattended Transfer: Transfer is completed without an announcement. After dialing the destination, while hearing a Ring back tone, the originator can execute the transfer. Blind Transfer: Transfer is completed without hearing a Ring back tone. (without operation to initiate 2nd call with sending INVITE)
118. Other Improvement - 2Web-MC is improved. - Response speed is faster than version Copy feature is added.
128. Other Improvement - 3KX-UT670 can work as KX-UT from version (Not as 3rd party SIP phone)Version 2.04