Presentation on theme: "Gmail Password Reset Process Do you want to Reset your Gmail account password because your Gmail account password is not secure or easy to guess or your."— Presentation transcript:
Gmail Password Reset Process Do you want to Reset your Gmail account password because your Gmail account password is not secure or easy to guess or your Gmail account is used by unknown person so you need to reset your Gmail password. Get here complete process to reset your Gmail account password just follow some steps and reset Gmail password in easy way.
Sometime it happen that our Gmail account is used by someone because your Gmail password is not secure or easy to guess so that time you should immediately reset your Gmail password because someone can be do activity from your gmail account and make your account unsecure so you should be reset Gmail password and this process is simple and easy. We are defining complete process by this presentation. Just follow and reset Gmail password quickly.
Follow these method and Reset Gmail Password: 1. Method 1 of 2:Filling out the Gmail password Recovery form Need to Start the password recovery questionnaire. This process will start automatically if you don't have any recovery information with your account such as (secondary email or phone number). The recovery form process is not instant, as it has to be reviewed by a Google employee. You can try multiple times if you don't get
2. Need to Enter in a working email address you have access to. This is where the response to your recovery form will be sent, so make sure it's an email that you can access. If you don't have another email address, you can create one for free in a couple of minutes.
3. You need to choose the last time you accessed the Google account you are trying to recover. You don't have to be exact, but guessing close will increase the chances that you are able to recover your account.
4. Now Choose the date you created your Gmail account. Again, this doesn't have to be exact.
5. Now a nswer the security question. If you have a security question associated with your account, you will be asked to answer it.
6. Enter addresses that you frequently contacted. You can enter up to five addresses. You can also name any labels you may have created in Gmail, and an old recovery email you might remember.
7. Select the other Google products that the account used. These could include Android, Calendar, Gmail, and Hangouts. You will also need to enter the approximate dates that you started using these products.
8. Now Submit the form. Once you click the "Submit" button, your questionnaire will be sent to Google for review. You will be contacted about the results of the review at the email you provided. Your IP address will be logged, both to help your recovery and prevent fraud. If your account cannot be recovered, you can try the form again with more specific answers. There is no way to contact Google about password recovery beyond the methods
See this guide for creating a strong, but memorable password. For more tutorials or support Call 1-855-233-7309 Visit: http://www.gmail-password-recovery.com/gmail-password-reset.php