Presentation on theme: "Guidelines and Expectations for Algebra1 Ms. Demkow 2014-2015."— Presentation transcript:
Guidelines and Expectations for Algebra1 Ms. Demkow 2014-2015
School Rules 1. Come to School on time everyday! 2. No cell phones. 3. No headphones. 4. Respect yourself and others. 5. Obey the school dress code.
Classroom Rules 1. Be present and on time. 2. Be prepared with materials and assignments. 3. Be on task and educationally oriented. 4. Be respectful to all. 5. Come to class with a positive attitude every day !
1. Be present and on time. Sit in your assigned seat before the late bell rings. Begin working on your Do Now immediately when the bell rings.
2. Be prepared with materials and assignments. 1.Algebra Workbook 2.Algebra Notebook 3.3-ring binder 4.Folder 5.Pencil 6.Homework
3. Be on task and educationally oriented. Focus on your work. Keep socializing to a minimum.
4. Be respectful to all. No profanity !! No Bullying!! No touching!! No Stealing!!
5. Come to class with a positive attitude every day.
Grading Homework 20% Class Participation 15% Do Nows/ Classwork 15% Quizzes 20%Tests 30%
Late or Missing Assignments Turn assignments in on time. Earn ¾ credit for assignments the next day. Earn ½ credit for assignments any day after that.
Absences It is your responsibility to make up the work! You have two days to make-up for each day of absence. For help, ask before school, after school, NOT during class.
Extra Help and Questions EMAIL ME: email@example.com