Presentation on theme: "Agropuzzle 2 meeting in Czech Republic 05 - 11 January 2014 Presentation Day 5."— Presentation transcript:
Agropuzzle 2 meeting in Czech Republic 05 - 11 January 2014 Presentation Day 5
Directions for creating of multimedia presentation by participants of Czechs mobility within Leonardo da Vinci Agropuzzle 2 project.
The aim of presentation: To show characteristic features of running a farm and agrobusiness enterprises in Czech Republic on the basis of: 1) open air museum Rožnov 2) gemstone museum Rožnov Each group (country) prepare its presentation in their mother tongue or in English for every visited place taking into account: Characteristic features listed above Personal remarks and feelings not included in the chart Photos taken on the spot
1. Vast area farms; so-called individual farms and specialization in terms of plants and animal production 1) open air museum Rožnov In Museum we saw different type of houses, made from different materials mostly wood and stone, representative for the Valaska area. In the site they have many storage rooms, stables and tools for milling. 2) gemstone museum Rožnov
2. Family oriented business activity 1) open air museum Rožnov Its not the case! 2) gemstone museum Rožnov
3. Vocational education of company owners and their children connected to Opava Secondary Agricultural School 1) open air museum Rožnov Belongs to the local community. 2) gemstone museum Rožnov
4. Acquiring of funds from European projects aimed at development and modernization of farms and enterprises (in close relation to agricultural education) 1) open air museum Rožnov They used UE funds for building Valahian Museum. 2) gemstone museum Rožnov
5. Cooperation with raw materials suppliers and recipients of farm goods, both animal and vegetable 1) open air museum Rožnov For the houses they used different materials mostly wood and stone. At Valahian Museum restaurant they use food products coming from the farms within the area. 2) gemstone museum Rožnov
6. Any marketing activities aiming at acquiring raw material and cooperation with recipients of final product 1) open air museum Rožnov All over the town there are street indicators and leaflets. All the info are in czech, polish and english. 2) gemstone museum Rožnov
7. Showing significant production connections with foreign markets 1) open air museum Rožnov They have a website were could be founded all the necessary information. 2) gemstone museum Rožnov
8. Development of side activities such as agritourism and restaurants 1) open air museum Rožnov Within the museum there are organized different type of agricultural activities like fairs, home-run trades and crafts. The restaurant have traditional food products. 2) gemstone museum Rožnov
9. The use of natural climatic and soil qualities in running a farming company within given area 1) open air museum Rožnov Its not the case. 2) gemstone museum Rožnov
10. The use of landscape qualities in running a farm and agricultural company 1) open air museum Rožnov The tourists that are visiting the museum are attracted by the area and a positive aspect in this case is the fact that its an open air museum. 2) gemstone museum Rožnov
11. The use of high quality products 1) open air museum Rožnov In the fairs and craft workshops organized within the museum there are made different products from natural materials like: wool, tinctorial substances, wood, ceramics. This products are soled on different events. 2) gemstone museum Rožnov
12. Reduction of unemployment in the local area due to creation of new workplaces (recently) 1) open air museum Rožnov Some products made by different traditional artists are sold within this fairs, so they are gaining money. 2) gemstone museum Rožnov
Your opinion about visited place Advantages: - it is an open air museum - the info are in three languages (czech, english and polish) - on the web site we can find all the necessary information about the museum - There is wide place were can be organized different programs, traditional arts, crafts, some festive events and annual fairs. Disadvantages: - When there are rainy days or in the winter time couldnt be organized festive events.
Your consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.