Presentation on theme: "ENERPIA Heating Film Guideline of Installation"— Presentation transcript:
1ENERPIA Heating Film Guideline of Installation #148-21, Nam-san 2 DongJung-Gu, KoreaOffice, FactoryTel:Fax:DAEWOO ENERTEC, INC
2INSTALLATION SPECIFICATION ◈ Thank you for purchasing ENERPIA Heating Film. ◈ Please install the film after reading this instruction carefully ◈ Keeping this instruction will help you solve any problems.CONTENTS① Tool, Material, Trial operation tool② Structure and installation Diagram③ Sequence of installation④ Preparation and floor cleaning⑤ Cutting heating film and thermal insulation⑥ Setting thermal insulation⑦ Electric insulation of the film⑧ Arrayal and Attaching of the film⑨ Electric power connection⑩ installation of heat controller and sensor⑪ Power connection of heat controller⑫ Operation manual of heat controller⑬ Trial operation and finishing arrangement⑭ After service⑮ Appended data
42. Structure and Installation Diagram(Ⅰ) Cross section view▶ENERPIA Heating Film is produced by accurate(under 1 micron) printing technology by coating carbon on PET film to radiate heat. The film is so strong that you can not cut it without scissors because the material was heat-treated over 150℃.0.2mmFabric, PE Foam (Select)0.275 or 0.338mmHeating FilmThickness 3mm∼10mmHeat Insulator InstallationConcrete FloorInsulatorSetting MaterialFilm ProtectorSafenessInstallation diagram▶Steady temperature range and resistance variation- Coating high density carbon particle- Cutting edge doping technology for uniformly printed surface-Continuous development of special equipment for heating film- World class film with the character of insulation and anti-flame- Preventing spark on carbon surface by specialized design- Special waterproof treatment- Laminated insulation filmSensor1PowerThermostatSensor2“Performance of heating film is decided by NANO particle coating technology according to the viscosity and resistance of carbon and silver particle.”
52. Structure and Installation Diagram (Ⅱ) ◈ General Installation Cross Section0.2mm Fabric,PE Form(Select)0.275 or 0.338mm Heating FilmFilm Protector(Floor Paper:Protecting Board,Floor Board:Nonwoven Fabric,PE Form)ENERPIA Heating FilmInsulator(Electricity, Humidity)Concrete FloorSetting Material (Floor Paper, Floor Board)Thickness 3mm ∼ 10mmHeat Insulator InstallationHeat InsulatorFloor Paper, BoardFabric, PE Foam etc.
62. Structure and Installation Diagram(Ⅲ) ◈ Deco-Tile, Floor Board Installation Cross SectionConcrete FloorHeat Insulator단열재난방필름Plywood or Board합판Deco tile,Floor Board3mm ~ 10mm5mm~10mmHeating Film
72. Structure and Installation Diagram(Ⅳ) ◈ Floor Board Installation Cross SectionConcrete FloorHeat Insulator단열재난방필름Fabric, PE Foam (Select)합판Floor Board5mm ~ 10mm0.2mmHeating Film
82. Structure and Installation Diagram(Ⅴ) ◈ Floor Paper Installation Cross SectionConcrete FloorHeat Insulator단열재난방필름Plywood,Board합판Floor Paper5mm ~ 10mm5mmHeating Film
104. Preparation and Floor Cleaning 1) Check the material and tools once again.2) Check the total electrical power of the building to preventany problem using heating film and other device at thesame time. When electric capacity is not enough, youmust increase the capacity.3) Check whether the voltage is 380V when you install in arestaurant or factory.4) Check the uses , lowest temperature and thermalinsulation of the building to decide how much portion of floor you will install. And beforeworking, check putting place and connecting method of the controller and ground line.5) Check the humidity to decide whether setting down vinyl or tarp on the place. Also you mustdiscuss it with customer before installation.6) All conditions of the site must be double checked before deciding installation schedule.7) Clean up the minute dust to make thermal insulation adheres easily.Never use Stiroform(styrene) on the floor. It could cause a fire.
115. Cutting heating film and thermal insulation 1) Cut the film according to the direction of installation. (Measurement of Width & length)2) Use scissors or cutting knife for proper cutting.3) Be careful not to cut the carbon coated area on the film.4) Maximum series cutting length. This is decided by capacity of the thermostat capacity.5) Do not plug in two controller at one outlet because the capacity of two hole outletis usually less than 2Kw. It’s very dangerous to be overloaded.6) You must refer to the attached standard when using capacity of more than 2Kw.Table 2) Quantity of heating film when using 4Kw controllerTable 1) maximum lengthSectionCurrent / 3.3㎡Maxim length600W2.7A50Cm × 16M80Cm × 10M1M × 8MSectionQuantity of using heating film600W50Cm×15M × 2.2 column (3.3 × 5㎡)50Cm×10M × 2 column (3.3 × 5㎡)1M×8M × 2 column (3.3× 5㎡)
126. Electric insulation of the film 1) Clean up the floor and remove all minute dust.2) Put some heavy things on the edge because the area doesnot attach on the floor3) Use 10 cm of the space with the wall to pass the electric wire.When the wire passes through between each insulations,you have to leave a margin space of more than 2 cm4) In case the floor has high humidity, You have to completewater proof treatment with vinyl or tarp on the floor to preventelectric leaking.5) Use the adhesives for floor for this process.6) Fix each insulations with OPP tape.※ Caution : Always use the anti-flammable insulation
137. Setting Thermal Insulation 1) Heating film needs electric insulation on cut area.2) Electric insulation is one of most important process of pre-installation work.Install the film by considering electric leakage because the film could sink underwater by a natural disaster even though the place is safe in normal.3) Wrap the copper area with water proof tape and ,in cut area, attach the insulationtape on one side with some margin and wrap it fully after turn it4) Wrap the tape completely on the cut area.5) Cut the film exactly as the drawing. And be careful to cut it some 20cm shorterthan the length of the floor ( measure the length between the wall and film)6) For exact cutting, using supporting device is recommended. It is effective to cutthe film with insulation. But, insulation must be cut as the same size of the floor.
148. Arrayal and Attaching of the Film 1) On the exactly set thermal insulation, attachthe electrically insulated heating film evenly.Then connect the controller with thermal sensorand overheating sensor after fix the sensors withtape behind the film. (leave the margin space of minimum 1Cmbetween each films)2) Connect the wire not to be crossed and arrange carefullywith wire pipe or wire mold to protect them.3) Check the structure of room or arrangement of furniture to array the film as the type ofroom. Thermal insulation should be set all of the floor to adjust highs and lows of thefloor.4) Arranging wire is important for function and view. The places where wire is connected arethick and hard. So, it is good to cover them with thermal insulation for conveniences ofcustomer.
159. Electric Power Connection 1) Connecting electric wire is the most importantprocess of installation. Exact connection guaranteesthe long safe use.2) Wires should have more than 2㎟ thickness toprevent overheating in excessive current.3) Fix the ground terminal on the copper part withpress not to be loose.4) Insulate it with tape of water proof and electricinsulation.5) Designated controller by ENERPIA should only beused to prevent any problems, and also theAC plug that is connecting controller mustbe a standard one.6) Connected part with copper and wire should betreated by hot melt bond, shrinking tube orbutyl tape, and then finish it by wrapping withinsulation tape once again.7) When there’s damage by heat on back of the filmafter connection, prevent the possibility of leakageby treating hot melt bond ,insulation tape andbutyl tapeExample 2Example 1※ Connect the electricity always in parallel※ Use different colors of wire(+,-) to preventmistake
1610. installation of heat controller and sensor 1) “A” is the part of connection of the2) The solid line from the controller expressesthe temperature sensor that cuts the power atfixed temperature and maintain the3) The dotted line from the controller expressesthe over heating sensor that cuts the power.This complement the temperature sensor whenthe controller is out of order.4) The length of the sensor lines are respectively2M, and the sensors should be installed on theplace considering the structure of the floor andshould be installed in some distance like thepicture. If the sensor line(VW-1, 300V,AWG24×2) is short, connect it with other line (Maximum length 100M)5) After installation of controller and all connection,measure the Current(A) and check the heatingperformance and any problem of the product.
1711. Power connection of heat controller UTH 70UTH 200UTH 170OVER HEATING SENSORTEMPERATURE SENSORINOUT
1812. Operation manual of heat controller 1) This temperature controllers go to market with basic set up. Use them after setting upaccording to the installation place.2) When you push ‘▲,▼’ button more than 5 second at the same time, It starts function withdisplaying ‘HH’ mark. Then whenever you push each button, the function will be changed.You can fix the temperature after adjusting by pushing ‘▲,▼’ button at the same time .Then you will move another function automatically. When you set up ‘over heatingprevention’ stage, present temperature will be displayed and operation starts. work.FunctionDisplayBasic set upSet up rangeRemarkHeating/CoolingH-CHHHH,CCHH-Heating, CC - CoolingMinimum ranget-L20℃-20℃~120℃Minimum set up rangeMaximum ranget-H80℃Maximum set up rangeTemp. deviationdIF1℃1℃~-5℃On or Off between this sep up Temp.Display delay timedLy20 sec.1sec ~60secDelaying operation time when On,offOver heating changeOht85℃Power cut when over heating3) Set exactly according to the table above for best operation and safe use. The over heatingprevention function should be less than 50℃ for safety.4) You could be burned when you set the temperature more that 50℃.5) Set up the Temp. deviation on 3℃ for electricity saving and reducing relay noise.6) Installer must set up the controller on his/her own. Then train the users not to change theset up and not to pile up clothes or thick bedquilts on the place far from the over heatingsensor
1913. Trial operation and Finishing arrangement 1) Trial operation – You have to do trial operation after installation.(1) Check out the operation after power connection. If the power breaker is off, check out the electric wire and insulation to see the possible electric leakage or short circuit.(2) Measure the current after maximize the temperature. When the current is smaller than installed space, Check out the electric wire and insulation once again.(3) Check out the normal increase of temperature on all the film space , Over heating and any exterior deform.(4) If the power breaker works, you can think it the problem of electric capacity.(5) Install the finishing material after checking out all of the above.2) Finishing arrangement(1) You should clean up any garbage like scraps of insulations, films or boxes to prevent any damage on the film during next work like flooring.(2) Instruct the next workers about possible damage of the film.(3) Make sure to leave a contact list to prepare any problem on film.(4) Instruct them finishing material according to the each construction process
2014. After Service1) Take a quick and exact steps prior to other installation when costumers ask for A/S. This isdirectly related with the image of the company and products.2) Type of A/S(1) Temperature of the floor do not rise.This happens usually by wrong first setting up or customer’s mistaken setting up. Set up the controller again.(2) Power breaker works whenever turn on the system.① The capacity of heating film is bigger than the power breaker.② Floor under the film is humid – complement the floor with vinyl or moisture proofing material③ Damage on the part of electric wire connection under the film(3) Noisy from filmChange the left and right electric wire that is coming out from the film to the controller.Have to do ground connection because this is closely related with grounding.(4) The film is damaged by heat① Check the grounding when damaged area is near electric wire.② Take a measure to prevent over heating on certain place when the center part is damaged.③ Change the wire capacity higher when the wire is burned.
21Permitted Current for each Wire Capacity 15. Appended dataPermitted Current for each Wire CapacityCross section(㎟)Permitted Current (A)3.5㎟375.5㎟498㎟6114㎟88- Select the input and output wire equallyPlug and consent wire should be the same.If 3.5㎟ wire is used in the plug, more than3.5㎟ wire should be used in consent.
22Cautions for Usage to Prevent Partial Overheating You can prevent partial overheating by installing Temperature Censor or Overheating Censor.1. Sofa,Drawer,Show case,Furniture etc.Avoid installation under the place where heavy weight is directly and widely placed as under sofa,Drawer,Show case,Furniture etc.2. Bed clothes,Floor cushion etc.Don’t get the Bed clothes or floor cushions piled up on certain place to avoid possible partial overheating.3. Electric blanket, Mat etc.Avoid using other Heating products(Electric Mat etc.) at one time. After film being heated, the shape of floor materials could be deformed.