Presentation on theme: "Supplierday Danish products to Germany. Netto Germany Agenda: 1.Germany and German Market 2.Netto in Germany 3.Why Danish Products?"— Presentation transcript:
Supplierday Danish products to Germany
Netto Germany Agenda: 1.Germany and German Market 2.Netto in Germany 3.Why Danish Products?
1. Germany and German Market Facts: 80,56 Mio. inhabitants km² area 226 inhabitants/km²
1. Germany and the German Market Area of Netto Germany 350 Stores in 8 Regions Population: approx. 14 Mio. in our area
Schwarz Group –Kaufland & Lidl EDEKA Group –Edeka & Netto Marken-Discount Aldi Nord & Aldi Süd REWE Group –REWE & Penny Strong Competition 1. Germany and the German Market
Quelle: Nielsen Haushaltspanel (Homescan) | Gesamtausgaben in Ostdeutschland | Discounter = ohne Real und Kaufland | KJ 2013 vs East Germany, Turnover total in Mio.
1. Germany and the German Market Quelle: Nielsen Haushaltspanel (Homescan) | Gesamtausgaben in Ostdeutschland | Discounter = ohne Real und Kaufland | KJ 2013 vs East Germany, Turnover total in Mio.
Discount Market Share 44% Supermarkets show price entry on Discount Level More Brands even in Harddiscount Specialist Stores for Beverages, Organic Food Regional product have high importance in Germany 1. Germany and the German Market
2. Netto in Germany Founded in Juli 1990 HQ in Stavenhagen (MV) Second DC in Wustermark since Stores employees (70% Women)
Assortment based on german products Private Label and brands Price level matches Aldi & Lidl Regular Assortment: approx Products - to cover 90-95% of the customers daily needs SPOT: around 300 Products per week Food (67%), Nonfood (33%) to widen customers choice and create weekly excitement 2. Netto in Germany
Focus on Fresh - daily delivery of fruit & vegetables Focus on Regional products Additional Bakers and Butchers inhouse Weekly leaflet with promotions starting on Monday, Thursday and Saturdays New Stores Size average 760 m² 2. Netto in Germany
3. Why Danish Products To grow in a market of hard competition it is not enough to have the basic price entry Being different is the key! In a positive and unique way Offering more value for the customers - regional products - added value private label products - trends & innovations - and…
3. Why Danish Products With genuine danish products we create another attractive difference to our main competitors Aldi & Lidl Underlining our danish roots