2A recorder is used in our English class every day.
3oftenplayFootball is played all over the world.use …forA camera is used for taking photos.
4must plantThe tree must be planted on the ground.cover within a few years’ timeThe ground will be covered with trees in a few years’ time.
5rob yesterdayA bank was robbed yesterday.send uplast yearA man-made satellite was sent up into space last year.
6send toright nowThey will be sent to the hospital right now.a talk give soonA talk will be given soon.
7digThe earth is being dug now.alreadyeat upThe food has been eaten up already.
8Look and find out the similarities (相同点): Football is played all over the world.A camera is used for taking photos.A bank was robbed yesterday.A man-made satellite was sent up into space last year.
9The tree must be planted on the ground. The ground will be covered with trees in a few years’ time.They will be sent to the hospital right now.A talk will be given soon.The earth is being dug now.The food has been eaten up already.
11一般现在时—— am／is ／ are + vt.p.p. 一般过去时—— was／were +vt.p.p.情态动词—— aux.v. (must／can／could／may…+ be + vt.p.p.)现在进行时—— be(am、is、are)+being +vt.p.p.一般将来时—— will be／be going to be + vt.p.p.现在完成时—— have／has +been+ vt.p.p.
12Turn the following sentences into the passive voice: 1. Many people speak English. →2. He bought me a new bike yesterday. →English is spoken by many people.I was bought a new bike yesterday.A new bike was bought for me yesterday.
133. The boss made him do the heavy work in the old days. → 4. Tom must hand in the composition after class. →5. The rain stopped.6. The soup tastes delicious.He was made to do the heavy work in the old days.The composition must be handed in after class.
154. 带双宾的谓语动词有两种改法。当把直接宾语改成主语时，谓语动词后必须加适当的介词: to for. 如: give→be given to 此类动词还有: pass show send…再如: buy→be bought for 此类动词还有: make draw cook mend…
165. 一些动词不定式在主动语态中省略to作宾语补足语, 改成被动语态时, to必须还原。 注意: 不用被动的情况1. 不及物动词（vi.) 不用被动语态。如:happen、take place 、appear、disappear…e.g. A traffic accident _________ (happen) just now.happened
172. 连系动词(Link.v.)不用被动语态。如: be、look、seem、feel、sound、smell、taste、get、turn、become… e.g. Peking Opera ______ (sound) beautiful.3. 当此动词表示事物的自然属性的时候，不用被动语态 。e.g. The pen _____ (write) very fast.This kind of sweater ____ (sell) well.soundswritessells
18Multiple Choice:1. If the work ____, you can go and play games.A. finished B. has finishedC. will be finished D. is finished2. It was raining heavily outside, the children were made ____ in the classroom.A. stay B. to stay C. staying D. stayedDB
193. Kate ___ the letter before her mother came into her bedroom. A. has written B. was written C. had written D. is writing4. To make our city more beautiful, rubbish ___ into the river.A. needn’t be thrownB. mustn’t be thrownC. can’t throwD. may not throwCB
205. I like my bike. It ___ very well. A. rides B. is riding C. is ridden D. has ridden6. —I won’t come to the party unless Tom ___, too.—You mean if Tom comes, you’ll come.A. will invite B. invitesC. invited D. is invitedAD
21A D 7. Everyone who heard Mr. Green’s story ______ it. A. laughed at B. was laughed C. laughed D. was laughed at8. The children must _______.A. look after B. be taken good careC. look the same D. be taken good care ofAD
229. The woman still doesn’t know what __ in her hometown while he was away. A. happens B. happened C. will happen D. was happened10. — I saw you were on foot this morning.—Yes. My bike ___.A. is mending B. is being mendedC. is mended D. is being mendingBB
23Fill in the blanks using right forms: 1. All the students __________ (ask) to bring a kite with them last Sunday.2. Are many ways _____ (try) to stop people from cutting down so many trees?3. —What are on show in the museum?—Some photos _____ (take) by American children.were askedtriedtaken
244. This coat ______ (wash) well. 5. Must the old people _________ (speak) to politely?6. I’m often _______ (警告）not to copy others’ homework.7. He couldn’t explain why dinosaurs __________ (消失).washesbe spokenwarneddisappeared
258. I’ll have my bike _______________ (修理) tomorrow. 9. Have you found your necklace _____ (偷) last week?10. The PRC was _______ (成立) on October 1, 1949.mended/repairedstolenfounded
26Topic:Make dialogues or short passages accroding to the following information(using the passive voice as much as possible)：1. dialoguewhat when where …
272. passageTo make our school more beautiful, what things must /mustn’t be done?must: pick up throw collect plant grow …mustn’t: throw draw use spit cut down …
28Reading comprehension: Now scientists are trying to turn deserts into good land again. They want to bring water to the deserts, so people can live and grow food there. However, more and more land is becoming the deserts. Why is this happening? There are two reasons—land and wood. In many places the trees have been cut down because the land was needed for people.
29In other parts, the trees are cut down because their wood is wanted In other parts, the trees are cut down because their wood is wanted. But many people don’t know that in most places the trees won’t be replaced（取代）. The soil in the forests is very thin, but it is protected by the trees. When the trees are cut down, the soil is washed away by the rain or blown away by the wind. Soon nothing can grow on it. The land becomes a desert.
30Who is to blame（应负责、责备）for this. The answer is easy: all of us Who is to blame（应负责、责备）for this? The answer is easy: all of us. There are just too many people in the world. The world’s population is now six billion. You might say: We don’t cut down trees. Yes, but just look around. You’re probably using its products（产品）right now.
31( ) 1. Scientists are trying to bring ____ to the deserts. A. food B. planesC. water D. animals( ) 2. The ____ are important to protect the soil.A. rain B. treesC. land D. woodCB
32( ) 3. In most places after the trees are cut down, ____________. A. they can grow againB. they will disappear foreverC. new trees can grow better D. new forests will appearB
33( ) 4. The reason for the bad cycle(循环) is that _________. A. people need more land to grow foodB. wood is needed for building housesC. there are too many rich people on the landD. there are too many people on the earthD
34Complete the passage:A great deal of water is needed in large cities. Some cities pump(抽水）water from wells. Some cities g__ water from lakes or rivers n______.But some cities have to bring water from lakes or rivers many miles away.etearby
35Water is usually b_______ to a city from a place higher than the city itself. When water is f_____ only in the lower place, it must be pumped up to the city. Then it is s____ to each home.Dams(水坝) are often b___ in a river to keep the water from flowing away.roughtoundentuilt
36Then a new lake is formed Then a new lake is formed. The city knows how much water will be n_____ and allows the extra(额外的) water to flow below the dam. I __ this way, the city stores water for its use.There is usually a b_______ near the dam. Much important work is d___ there. For example, the water is tasted before it is piped to the city.eedednuildingone
37Fill in the blanks with the verbs using right tenses and voices: 1. Large numbers of plastic bags _______ (use) in the supermarkets every day.2. ___ our country ____(send) up another man-made satellite last year?3. Must the old people _________ (speak) to politely?are usedDidsendbe spoken
384. Her grandma was still alive when he _________(take) to the hospital. 5. English ________ (speak) in many counties, but the Chinese _____ (speak) their own language.6. Three quarters of the world’s books __________ (write) in English.was takenis spokenspeakare written
397. This kind of sweater ____ (sell) well. 8. ____ Lesson 50 _________ (teach) next week?sellsWillbe taught