4. Crest-N. Definition: Reach a high point (the river created a crest), a showy growth of e.g. feathers or skin on the head of a bird or other animal, Highest point of a wave. Antonyms: Bottom Nadir Synonyms: Acme Apex, Apogee
By: Evyn Fitzgerald
Antonyms: Dull Serious Blah #6. Convivial Definition: Occupied with or fond of the pleasure of good company, joyful, festive. Adj. Synonyms: Cheerful Festive Merry By: Derek Hotson
7. Wasteland noun Definition: An uninhabited wilderness that is worthless for cultivation. Synonyms: Dessert, Marsh, Moor, Swamp, Wilds.
9. Gullible By: Dominique Savage Part of Speech: Adj. Definition: easily tricked because of being too trusting
#11 Repel by: Angela Chen Definition: To outright and bluntly, to push away P.O.S: Verb Synonym(s): Oppose, Withstand, Ward off Antonym(s): Attract
11. Repel Synonyms: cast-aside, drive away, oppose, ward off Antonyms: attract, draw Trevor Herzog Definition-verb reject outright and bluntly, to push away
12. Luxuriant By: Brandon Le Definition: abundant; growing healthily and in large amounts; excessively ornate; rich and splendid; fertile; Ex. Luxuriant forests/prose; CF. luxurious, luxuriate. Part of Speech: Adjective Synonyms Ample Deluxe Extravagant Fancy Flamboyant Luscious Plentiful Rich Antonyms Barren Plain Poor
Hermit Antonyms : a)None Synonyms : a)stylite b)skeptic c)solitaire Definition: A person who lives alone, often far from a community
Infect #13 By: Torre Alavanja Definition- Affect in a contagious way, to pass a sickness to a living thing. Verb.
14. Inveigle by Jack Bezdek Definition – to tempt or persuade by using deception or flattery (v.) Synonyms – persuade, coax, bamboozle, influence, cajole, ensnare, lure
15)Sinister By: Grace Holliday Definition: Stemming from evil characteristics or forces Synonyms Evil Mean Bad Antonyms Happy Jubilant
16. Wasteland- an uninhabited wilderness that is worthless for cultivation Synonyms Junk yard Land fill useless Antonyms Fertile useful By Hayden Hilst S-13
17. Affect By: Trent Smith Affect Definition: to influence, emotional feeling or mood. Synonyms: Definition: to influence, emotional feeling or mood. Synonyms: act on, alter, change Verb
18. Benign Synonyms Amiable Gracious Beneficent Antonyms Hateful Hurtful Injurious (Adj.)Definition-1. Pleasant and beneficial in nature. 2. Not harmful to anybody or anything’s health.
19. Cavalcade by Natalie C. Definition Noun A procession of riders in horse-drawn carriages or cars; a parade. Synonyms Array Drill Procession Promenade Train
Kelsy Fu D-11
20.Enhance Definition: To increase the value or beauty of something. Synonyms: Improve Augment Develop Increase Antonyms: Lower Fix Reduce Worsen
Unflinching - Adjective By: Darbi Robertson Seal team six has to be unflinching. DEFINITION -firm, showing no signs of fear, not drawing back. SYNONYMS -courageous, determined, unblinking and firm ANTONYMS - afraid, spineless, and weak
22. Ploy (noun) Definition: A tactic intended to frustrate, embarrass, or gain an advantage over an opponent; Deception, trickery. Synonyms: Cheating Plot Duplicity Fraud Antonyms: Honesty Truthful
INFECT word #23 By: Ally Ryan Synonyms Affect corrupt Disease Influence poison taint Antonyms Cleanse improve purify Definition: (Verb) affect in a contagious way: to pass on a sickness to a living thing
V infect #23 Synonyms- corrupt Disease Affect Spoil poison Definition- affect in a contagious way, to pass on a sickness to a living thing
IS Desolate ISN’T Adj. and Adv. Luxurious Urban Defined as Harsh, Unrelieved, and bleak #25
Part of Speech- Noun A retinue is a group of attendants with an important person. Retinue #25 Synony ms- Crew, Band, Group Anton yms None By Sophie Berry
25. Retinue By: Grace Benham Antonyms Leader Synonyms Crew Escort Procession Definition: A group of attendants with an important person. (noun) Sentence: Our presidents have a retinue with them at all times.
RETINUE Delaney Knorr Synonyms Train Cortege Procession Group of attendants with an important person n. Justin Bieber was seen traveling with his retinue.