We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byJuan MacPherson
Modified over 3 years ago
Daily Fix-Its Fifth Grade Scott Foresman Reading Street Unit 6 Week 5
1. The photographer will arrive at 1130, and Im not quiet ready. 2. We finely got everyone together accept Uncle Bob.
1. The photographer will arrive at 11:30, and Im not quite ready. 2. We finally got everyone together except Uncle Bob.
3. Time magazine published an article about louis Armstrong. 4. By the 1920s many of the best known jazz players has moved to Chicago.
3. Time magazine published an article about Louis Armstrong. 4. By the 1920s many of the best-known jazz players had moved to Chicago.
5. The trumpet is made of medal. thats why its called a brass instrument. 6. The clarinets sound is more softer than the trumpets.
5. The trumpet is made of metal. Thats why its called a brass instrument. 6. The clarinets sound is softer than the trumpets.
7. The tuba, trumpet and trombone are the goodest instruments. 8. Nick asked, Isnt these saxophone a brass instrument?
7. The tuba, trumpet, and trombone are the best instruments. 8. Nick asked, Isnt this saxophone a brass instrument?
9. Louis Armstrong was a grate jazz musician. Who started out in New Orleans. 10. He were a trumpet player and he became famous.
9. Louis Armstrong was a great jazz musician who started out in New Orleans. 10. He was a trumpet player, and he became famous.
Big Question: What unexpected influence do we have on those around us? Author: Debbie A. Taylor Genre: Realistic Fiction.
Music Appreciation Brass. There are multiple types of brass instruments. To list a few there are... Trumpets, Trombones, Tubas, French Horn, Euphonium,
First Grade Spelling Words the of and a to in.
By Jasmine. Getting Started Each Tuesday and Thursday, we walk down to the music room for band. Not every kid is in band, but there are still about 30.
First Grade Sight Words Ready…. Set…. Go…... the.
First Grade Sight Words. the of and a an to.
Daily Fix-Its Fifth Grade Scott Foresman Reading Street Unit 1 Week 4.
Jazz Notes II. Characteristics of Jazz The difference between New Orleans style Jazz and other cities’ Jazz was improvisation. –The true, individual.
New Orleans, 1900 Why New Orleans? ◦ Mix of cultures Creole French Spanish White Black Caribbean All the ingredients of jazz met and.
Blues and Jazz Creating an American Artform. Delta Blues African-Americans in the 1800s sang about the pains of slavery, usually without any instruments.
American Popular Music Three Early Jazz Styles
Sight Words - List A Words a all about.
Luther Presley and Virgil Oliver Stamps Lyrics-Luther Presley Music-Virgil Oliver Stamps Began as a gospel tune The tune is particularly associated with.
Early Jazz / Derived and influenced by African music in the slave culture. / Ragtime and Dixieland. / Started in New Orleans - seaport / Chicago and New.
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
1 7 th Grade General Music Ms. Ollish November 28 th 2006.
High-Frequency Sight Words First 100 Words. the of.
The Brass Instrument Family Tracey Titkemeier General Music Class 4th Grade.
Daily Fix-Its Fifth Grade Scott Foresman Reading Street Unit 2 Week 5.
List A Sight Words. the of and it he me by.
Louis Armstrong ( ) “Satchmo”. Daniel Louis Armstrong was born in a run-down cabin in New Orleans, Louisiana, slum. His mother was just fifteen.
Monday, November 15, 2010 Write and answer: There are four families of instruments. – String – Woodwind – Brass – Percussion List these instrument families.
Swing Music. Swing Music was developed in the 1920’s by Benny Goodman. Swing music was far more organised than jazz that had come before. Swing music,
Fry Frequently Used Word List Can you read each word before it changes?
Daily Fix-Its Fifth Grade Scott Foresman Reading Street Unit 3 Week 3.
Louis Armstrong By: Sean Avjian. Armstrong Childhood Born August 4, 1901 in New Orleans in a ghetto known as the “Back of Town” Armstrong was many times.
Welcome to the Boise Philharmonic’s Children’s Concert Pre-Concert Learning Guide.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.