Presentation on theme: "Welcome to today’s service… Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither."— Presentation transcript:
Welcome to today’s service… Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. -- John 14:27 Dallas Metropolitan Parish Grand Prairie, Texas
1. Hymn 58 - Yoruba E korin, k’e gborin s’oke, S’Oba Oluwa mi, K’Oba Mimo ko gba wa la, Ninu Ijo Mimo yi K’oba Mimo, ko gba wa la, Ko fun wa laranse Kopa wa mo kuro ninu ese, Ko wa dariji wa. (Amin)
2. Hymn 6 - English 1.Let us give thanks to the Lord Jehovah the Almighty Creator of Heaven and Earth Who guideth us till this day. 2.He made the seven heavens And even the seven earths The sun and even the Moon That illuminate us round. 3.He all creatures sustaineth Even the birds of the air Sowing not, harvesting not Also with beasts of the field. 4.Join us all to praise the Lord Whose glory is eternal King of ever-shining light King of our victory. 5.Jehovah Holy Holy Holy Behold us with favor thine And be our protector in This holy congregation. 6.Jesus Christ the redeemer Bind us with thy salvation That we might be free from sin Sake of thy blood that floweth. - OVER -
2. Hymn 6 – English (Cont’d) 7.Holy Michael our captain Defender of all the saints Lift thy sword in our defense Evil spirit to conquer 8.Glory to Father on high Glory to His equal son Glory to the Holy Ghost Trinity everlasting. Amen.
Three members’ prayers… With God All Things Are Possible! -- Matthew 19:26
3. Hymn 41 - English 1.Holy Spirit the Comforter Descend into our midst Thou are the King of blessing We are expecting thee. 2.For thou art the Almighty King Great King and benefactor Oh King of spirit descend now We are expecting thee. 3.King of mercy descend now Look on us with mercy We thy children look unto thee Open thy door of mercy. 4.Oh Holy King, benefactor Father send us blessings For thou art the Almighty Who blesses His children. 5.King of mercy, O King of life Kindle thy light for us Thou art the King full of light We are expecting thee. 6.O Holy King, O King of light Descend and bless us now For thou art King of mercy We are expecting thee. Amen.
Silent Prayer Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you. -- Mark 11:24
4. Hymn 731 – Yoruba (94 Eng) 1.E gbe ori nyin si oke e, Ani enyin, enu ona Ki a si gbe nyin si oke e, Enyin ‘lekun aiyeraiye. CrK’Oba Ogo wo inu ile Wo ‘nu ile Mimo Re wa, Ta ha ni Oba Ogo na? Jehovah ni Oba Ogo Ta ha ni Oba Ogo na? Jehovah ni Oba Ogo 2.E se l’Oba, enyin enia Re, Ki gbogbo araiye se l”Oba, Ki e si ma fi i ayo sin, F’ayo fi sin tokantokan. CrK’Oba Ogo wo inu ile 3.Agbara Emi Mimo se tan, Lati wa gunwa ninu wa, E fi okan Mimo ke pe e Ke pe ninu ‘le Mimo Re CrK’Oba Ogo wo inu ile 4.Efi iwa Mimo ati ife, Sin Oba wa ‘rinu rode, Olumoran okan araiye, Yio si gbo ohun igbe wa. CrK’Oba Ogo wo inu ile Wo ‘nu ile Mimo Re wa, Ta ha ni Oba Ogo na? Jehovah ni Oba Ogo Ta ha ni Oba Ogo na? Jehovah ni Oba Ogo (Amin).
1 st Bible Lesson Genesis 50:15-26 'I will send my messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way before you – Matthew 11:10
5. Hymn 291 – Yoruba 1.Oro Oluwa ko si yin, Latoke Orun wa Emura, ke gbo ipe na, Ke si ri ogo na. 2.Aiye yi yio lo si opin, Ohun gbogbo yio tan, Enikeni to gbo oro na, Yio si ri ogo na. 3.Ijo Mimo e tun ra di, Ke le kun aiye yin, Aiye ti Jesu wa sile, Ti yin ni yio si je. 4.Ife Oluwa ti po to, S’enyin Ijo Mimo, E mura ke gb’Oluwa gbo Ke le ri ogo Re. 5.Enyin, aiye ke mo daju P’asan laiye yi je, Oro Oluwa ododo, Ni yio je nikehin. 6.Ade Mimo t’emi ti pese F’awon to gba mi gbo Awon to gbabo yio dade na, Lati sogo ‘kehin (Amen)
2 nd Bible Lesson Matthew 11:1-19 For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered to them. – 2 Peter 2:21
6. Hymn 283 - Yoruba 1.Ewo gbogbo araiye, Ohun Eleda yin, Ojo d’ajo sunmole, A o ba yin siro. Cr Gbogbo aiye lose Niwon si kuna Ogo Re, Elese oruka Jesu yio gba wa la Ko si ona miran to toka sorun, Eyin araiye, e yara wa gba Jesu 2.Eje yebiye Jesu, Lose tutu ese wa, Elese we ninu re, A o si gba wa la Cr Gbobo aiye lose Niwon si kuna Ogo Re … 3.Gbogbo wa ni yio duro, Niwaju Oluwa, Atewe ati agba, A o si ro ‘jo wa. Cr Gbogbo aiye lose Niwon si kuna Ogo Re… 4.Kini iwo, temi yi o wi? Nigbati a o ri Jesu, Opo enia lo ku, Ni alaini Jesu. Cr Gbobo aiye lose Niwon si kuna Ogo Re… Amin.
The Sermon… That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. -- Romans 10:9
Collection… Please remember… All collections are taken ONCE, followed by tithes and Chairmanship!
Thanks Offering… Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. – Psalms 100:4
7. Hymn 575 - Yoruba 1.Oluwa ma fi mi se gbagbe Ranti mi to ba de joba Re, Nibi igbala on ayo gbe wa, Nibi igbala aiyeraiye. 2.Oluwa to loke loni ‘le, On lo l’Orun to laiye, Bo ti wu kile aiye dun to, A o faiye sile nigbakan 3.Nigba Maria bi Jesu, Awon Amoye wa, Gbogbo won wa fori bale fun, Nwon si nta Jesu lo re. Amin.
Have a God blessed week! And a safe trip back home… … We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you. -(Colossians 1:3)
Your consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.