Presentation on theme: "Welcome to today’s service… "Whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God" (James 4:4)."— Presentation transcript:
Welcome to today’s service… "Whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God" (James 4:4).
1. Hymn 107 - English 1.I have gone astray because of sins It’s grace of the Lord that has found me He died for me, o’er the cross The grace of the glorious King is great. 2.Now I have gone deep into sins It’s grace of the Lord that has found me He died for me, o’er the cross The grace of the glorious King is great. 3.Halleluyah; Halleluyah It’s grace of the Lord that has found me He died for me, o’er the cross The grace of the glorious King is great. (Amen)
2. Hymn 387 – Yoruba (117 Eng) 1.Emi ba legberun ahon, Fiyin Olugbala Ogo Olorun oba mi, Isegun Ore re cr Abi ko seun fun o, A oma se fun mi Eje re se fun, Eje re se fun mi. 2.Jesu to soro mi dayo, Omu banuje tan Orin ‘yin lenu elese, Iye ati ilera cr Abi ko seun fun o, A oma se fun mi. 3.Baba mi at’Olorun mi, Fun mi ni ‘ranwo Re Ki nle ro ka gbogbo aiye, Lola oruko Re cr Abi ko seun fun o, A oma se fun mi. 4.O korin odi gbohun Re, A foju ri gbala Oniro binuje yo ayo, Ara e ho fayo cr Abi ko seun fun o, A oma se fun mi. (Amen)
Three members’ prayers… "You shall call His name Jesus, for it is He who will save His people from their sins" (Matthew 1:21).
3. Hymn 238 – Yoruba 1.Emi Mimo wa sarin wa, Baba Orun lo pase na Ise Re de tete sokale, Wa fi ona Re han wa. 2.Emi Mimo, Emi alaye e, Wa ba sori awa omo Re Kawa le yin O ni kankan, Lati sisi yi I lo dopin. 3.Emi Mimo, Emi at’Orun wa, Baba, Omo, Emi Mimo Wa fi ii agbara wo Ijo yi, K’iyin le je t’Ijo alayee (Amin)
Silent Prayer Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you. -- Mark 11:24
4. Hymn 731 – Yoruba (94 Eng) 1.E gbe ori nyin si oke e, Ani enyin, enu ona Ki a si gbe nyin si oke e, Enyin ‘lekun aiyeraiye. CrK’Oba Ogo wo inu ile Wo ‘nu ile Mimo Re wa, Ta ha ni Oba Ogo na? Jehovah ni Oba Ogo Ta ha ni Oba Ogo na? Jehovah ni Oba Ogo 2.E se l’Oba, enyin enia Re, Ki gbogbo araiye se l”Oba, Ki e si ma fi i ayo sin, F’ayo fi sin tokantokan. CrK’Oba Ogo wo inu ile 3.Agbara Emi Mimo se tan, Lati wa gunwa ninu wa, E fi okan Mimo ke pe e Ke pe ninu ‘le Mimo Re CrK’Oba Ogo wo inu ile 4.Efi iwa Mimo ati ife, Sin Oba wa ‘rinu rode, Olumoran okan araiye, Yio si gbo ohun igbe wa. CrK’Oba Ogo wo inu ile Wo ‘nu ile Mimo Re wa, Ta ha ni Oba Ogo na? Jehovah ni Oba Ogo Ta ha ni Oba Ogo na? Jehovah ni Oba Ogo (Amin).
1 st Bible Lesson Leviticus 26:1-13 You shall be blessed above all peoples; there shall not be a male or female barren among you or among your livestock. – Deuteronomy. 7:14
1 st Lesson – Leviticus 26:1-13 Promise of Blessing and Judgment 1 "You shall not make idols for yourselves; neither a carved image nor a sacred pillar shall you rear up for yourselves; nor shall you set up an engraved stone in your land, to bow down to it; for I am the LORD your God. 2 You shall keep My Sabbaths and reverence My sanctuary: I am the LORD. 3 "If you walk in My statutes and keep My commandments, and perform them, 4 then I will give you rain in its season, the land shall yield its produce, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit. 5 Your threshing shall last till the time of vintage, and the vintage shall last till the time of sowing; you shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely. 6 I will give peace in the land, and you shall lie down, and none will make you afraid; I will rid the land of evil beasts, and the sword will not go through your land.
First Lesson – Continued… 7 You will chase your enemies, and they shall fall by the sword before you. 8 Five of you shall chase a hundred, and a hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight; your enemies shall fall by the sword before you. 9 "For I will look on you favorably and make you fruitful, multiply you and confirm My covenant with you. 10 You shall eat the old harvest, and clear out the old because of the new. 11 I will set My tabernacle among you, and My soul shall not abhor you. 12 I will walk among you and be your God, and you shall be My people. 13 I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that you should not be their slaves; I have broken the bands of your yoke and made you walk upright.
5. Hymn 620 – Yoruba (94 Eng) 1.Enyin omo ijo Mimo, E damure nyin giri, Ka si le b’awon Angeli, K’Alleluya lojo na, Ka si le bo sinu Ayo Oluwa crDamuso – fun Baba, Awamaridi jinle Kabiyesi, Jehovah Mimo jowo, Ma se le mi lodo Re, Nipa Ore ofe Re Ki nle de be. 2.Nitori Jesu mbo wa, Lati se ‘dajo aiye, Yio si kawon ayanfe, Lo sodo Baba loke, A o si b’awon Angeli k’Alleluya crDamuso – fun Baba, 3.Jesu si npada bo wa, Gege bi ole loru, Enyin ayanfe Oluwa Eje ka mura sile, Lati le b’awon Angeli, Fo lo sorun crDamuso – fun Baba, Awamaridi jinle Kabiyesi, Jehovah Mimo jowo, Ma se le mi lodo Re, Nipa Ore ofe Re Ki nle de be. (Amin).
2 nd Bible Lesson Matt. 13:18-30 But these are the ones sown on good ground, those who hear the word, accept it, and bear fruit: some thirty fold, some sixty, and some a hundred. – Mark 4:20
2 nd Lesson – Matt. 13:18-30 The Parable of the Sower Explained 18 "Therefore hear the parable of the sower: 19 When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside. 20 But he who received the seed on stony places, this is he who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy; 21 yet he has no root in himself, but endures only for a while. For when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he stumbles. 22 Now he who received seed among the thorns is he who hears the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful. 23 But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty."
2 nd Lesson – Matt. 13:18-30 The Parable of the Wheat and the Tares 24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. 26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. 27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, "Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?' 28 He said to them, "An enemy has done this.' The servants said to him, "Do you want us then to go and gather them up?' 29 But he said, "No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.""'
6. Hymn 612 - Yoruba 1.Ijinle ise l’Oluwa ran, T’awon Angeli wa je fun wa, K’agba Jo f’etisile ke gbo, K’agba Jo f’etisile ke gbo, Satani di Amure, Satani di Amure Isegun kan ko si fun esu, Isegun kan ko si fun esu 2.Ma be ru sa ju Oluwa sile, Di imole ‘gbala yi mu, Sise pelu ife mimo, Sise pelu ife mimo, Ade iye yio je ti wa, Ade iye yio je tiwa, Halleluya lorin wa yio je, Halleluya lorin wa yio je (Amin).
7. Hymn 147 - English 1.Today is the day of blessing Today is the day of blessing May God shower Blessing on all Brethren 2.Worship thy God with reference Worship with all His Greatness May God leadeth us on To His path (Amin)