Presentation on theme: "The purposes of Microsoft Outlook Web Access, CampusConnect, & ANGEL How to log on to each Why they are vital to your success at UACCM."— Presentation transcript:
The purposes of Microsoft Outlook Web Access, CampusConnect, & ANGEL How to log on to each Why they are vital to your success at UACCM
1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete on keyboard to access log-in box 2. Enter User name = first name. last name + last 3 digits of Student ID (no spaces or capitalization) 3. Enter Password = first initial + middle initial + last initial +last five digits of your Student ID 4. Make sure UACCM is in the Log on to box 5. Click OK
What is it? A means to read & send electronic mail messages. Access to your UACCM from any computer with an Internet connection. Why is it important? Main way staff & faculty communicate with students. Check daily!
1. Click on Internet Explorer icon 2. Refer to page 5 in New Student Orientation Handbook 3. Don’t forget to log off N EED HELP ? It’s just a click away.
What is it? Way to check plan of study and class schedule Place to see account balance and financial aid information Why is it important? Most reliable source of information for schedule, final grades, transcript, and account information
1. Click on Internet Explorer icon 2. Refer to page 7 in New Student Orientation Handbook 3. Don’t forget to log off WHO IS YOUR ADVISOR? Write his or her name down. Be sure to schedule an appointment ASAP!
1. Check your advisor 2. Check your major 3. Check your address & phone number 4. Check your schedule
What is it? Course Management System Gives access to your grades Why is it important? Up-to-the-minute view of progress in class Can access from anywhere
1. Click on Internet Explorer icon 2. Don’t forget to log off CHECK IT OUT… CHECK IT OUT… All instructors will use ANGEL to post the course syllabus, keep track of your attendance, and post your grades.
Which software will staff and faculty use to send important messages to you? Where do you go to log in to it? How often should you check it? What software will you use to check your schedule and transcript? Where do you go to log in to it? Where will you find your advisor’s name? What software will instructors use to post your test and homework grades? Where do you go to log in to this software? Why is it important to check often? All three will help you succeed!
Don’t use an unprofessional address (e.g. —do not write things in ALL CAPS or all lowercase Be polite, courteous, and professional. ◦ Proofread your carefully before sending it. Remember you have signed a computer-use agreement and all messages are retrievable. Do not flame (sending an angry , often typed in all caps) If you are finished using a public computer, close all the windows so people know it is not in use. Log off (unless you want strangers to have access to your personal info)