We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byMaximillian Miller
Modified about 1 year ago
In wrath do not rebuke me, L ORD, or in your anger chasten me. Your arrows deeply pierce my soul; your hand lies on me heavily. [Sing to the Lord 38]
2. Because your anger rests on me, my body has no health within; there is no soundness in my bones, because you judge me for my sin.
3. My guilt has overwhelmed my soul; its burden is a crushing weight. My wounds are foul and festering, because my foolishness is great.
4. I am bowed down, I am brought low, and I go mourning all the day. My back is filled with searing pain, and my whole body wastes away.
5. I’m feeble and completely crushed; in anguish of my heart I groan. L ORD, my desires before you lie; to you my sighing is well known.
6. My heart beats wildly, strength has failed, the light has faded from my eye. My friends and neighbours keep away; they see my wounds and then pass by.
7. My enemies who seek my life with cunning set their snares for me; my foes conspire to do me harm, and all day long plot treachery.
8. I’m like the deaf, who cannot hear, and like the mute, who cannot cry. I’m like a man who hears no sound, whose mouth can offer no reply.
9. I wait for you, O L ORD my God; and you, O L ORD, will answer me. I prayed to you, “If my foot slips, let them not gloat exultantly.”
10. Indeed I am about to fall; my pain is ever deep within. I must confess iniquity, and I am troubled by my sin.
11. My foes are vigorous and strong; and many hate me wrongfully. My good with evil they repay; when I seek good, they slander me.
12. O L ORD, do not abandon me; do not be far from me, my God. Come quickly to deliver me because you are my Saviour, L ORD. Sing to the Lord 38 Used with permission Text: Sing Psalms, © Psalmody Committee, Free Church of Scotland, 2003 Tune: Griffith Hugh Jones (Gutyn Arfon), 1849–1919
God, you are my Savior, so I’m praying to you now like I’ve been praying to you night and day. Please, listen to me. I’m really struggling. I can’t take.
Psalm 37. Psalm 37:1 A Psalm of David. Do not fret because of evildoers, Nor be envious of the workers of iniquity. 2 For they shall soon be cut down.
Youre The Reason Why We gather here, to worship You Draw near to us, as we draw near to You May the songs we bring May the words we sing…be true.
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
Subject: Love for the Lord and His Law. There is a repetition of eight synonyms of the will of God: law, word, testimonies, statutes, judgments, ordinances,
First Grade Sight Words a in I and is it for.
YOU SHALL NOT MURDER!. Resolving Conflict BULLYING Hate Jealousy HURT ANGER.
Forever Reign You are good When there's nothing good in me You are love On display for all to see Forever Reign You are good When there's nothing good.
Victory Chant Hail Jesus! You're my King! Your life frees me to sing I will praise You all my days You're perfect in all Your ways.
Colonial Baptist Church. Satisfied? Are you Satisfied? YES Should we be satisfied? YES How are we satisfied? What does the how look like? What does the.
High Frequency Words List A Group 1. the of and.
OUR MISSION: To guide those far from God into the new start found in Jesus Christ.
YOU Are My Anchor. You are my anchor, My light and my salvation. You are my refuge, My heart will not fear. You are my Anchor – V1.
The. of and a to in is you that it he for.
Can you see?. I like him. When will we go? All or some.
What am I to do when a Relationship heads South? 2 Samuel 13:38-14:33.
Keys to Divine Healing. will The power of God can only be claimed where the will of God is known.
Psalm 23:1-6 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores.
Called to Be Disciples Redeemer Lutheran Church Sunday, August 19 th 2012 The Christian Forgives.
Celebration of the Eucharist Welcome. Do not be afraid, for I have redeemed you I have called you by your name; you are mine When you walk through the.
Practice saying your sight words. Read and spell each word. Click on the down arrow to go to the next word.
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
♫ TURN ON YOUR SPEAKERS ♫ Experiencing GOD Experiencing GOD.
Why Prayer is not Answered Copyright by Norman L. Geisler.
Lets build fluency! The people By the water You and I.
The quality of mercy is not straind, – William Shakespeare The Abundant Mercy of God.
The Life You Were Meant To Live. Getting Ready To Be Used By God Getting Ready To Be Used By God.
High-Frequency Phrases First 100 Words. The people.
Reading: Matthew 15:18-19 Are You UnderTheInfluence?
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.