We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byKevin Pitts
Modified over 6 years ago
O God, please listen to my prayer; do not ignore my plea. My anxious thoughts make me distraught; O hear and answer me. [Sing to the Lord 55]
2. I’m troubled by the voice of foes, by their malicious stare; for they bring suf-fer-ing to me – their hatred I must bear.
3. Within me anguish grips my heart; death’s terrors have come near. I tremble and am terrified; I’m overwhelmed by fear.
4. “O that I, like a dove, had wings! Then I would fly away and be at rest; I’d flee from here and in the desert stay.
5. “Then would I to my hiding place for refuge take my flight, far from the raging of the storm and from the tempest’s might.”
6. Confuse my enemies, O Lord, and all their speech confound; for in the city I see strife and violence abound.
7. They prowl her walls both day and night; abuse and malice meet. Destruction is at work, and threats and lies are in the street.
8. If enemies insulted me, their taunts I could abide; or if a foe against me rose, then from him I would hide.
9. But it is you, my closest friend, a man whom I well know; we once enjoyed sweet fellowship, as to God’s house we’d go.
10. Let death come on my enemies and take them by surprise; may they go to the grave alive, for evil in them lies.
11. But as for me, I call to God; the L ORD will save me now. At evening, morning and at noon, in prayer to him I bow.
12. Distressed, I cry – he hears my voice. He ransoms me unharmed from battle waged by many foes, who are against me armed.
13. My God, enthroned forevermore, will hear and will repay those men who have no fear of God and never change their way.
14. This man attacks his loyal friends and breaks his solemn word. As smooth as butter is his speech, but in his heart’s a sword.
15. O cast your burden on the L ORD, and he will care for you; he’ll never let the righteous fall, but bring him safely through.
16. But you, O God, will bring them down – those evil, wicked men – into the pit of death’s decay forever to remain.
17. Bloodthirsty and deceitful men will not live half their days; but as for me, my confidence will rest in you always. Sing to the Lord 55 Used with permission Text: Sing Psalms, © Psalmody Committee, Free Church of Scotland, 2003 Tune: Day’s Psalter, 1562
God, you are my Savior, so I’m praying to you now like I’ve been praying to you night and day. Please, listen to me. I’m really struggling. I can’t take.
GOD UPSETS THE WICKED AND BLESSES THE JUST. NEXT VERSES 1 Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my sighing. 2 Listen to my cry for help, my King and.
In you, L ORD, I take refuge, I call upon your name; in righteousness deliver, let me not suffer shame. Incline your ear to hear me and swift deliv’rance.
The one whose dwelling is with God Most High in the Almighty’s shadow safe will rest. “He is my refuge,” I say of the L ORD, “my fortress and my God; in.
L ORD, plead my case when I am charged by foes maliciously; and fight for me when they attack and vent their spite on me. Take up your shield! Come to.
In the world you will have tribulation John 16:33.
Listen to me, all you peoples, all who in the whole world dwell. Low and high, both rich and needy, hear the message I will tell. I will speak with understanding;
Endow the king with justice, Lord, the royal son with righteousness. Your people, your afflicted ones, he’ll judge with truth and uprightness. The mountains.
Not being afraid … what’s the secret? Being in the presence of God.
In wrath do not rebuke me, L ORD, or in your anger chasten me. Your arrows deeply pierce my soul; your hand lies on me heavily. [Sing to the Lord 38]
A Petition to Be Saved from Death. A Song. A Psalm of the sons of Korah. A Maskil of Heman the Ezrahite.
O my God, whose name I worship, be not silent, L ORD, I pray; for the wicked and deceitful speak against me ev’ry day. They have uttered lies against me;
Wholehearted thanksgiving to you I will bring; in praise of your marvellous works I will sing. For joy I will shout and exultantly cry in praise of your.
To you, O L ORD, I cry, you are my rock alone; and L ORD, if you will silent be, then to the pit I’m gone. For mercy now I raise my plea; you are my help.
L ORD, listen to my prayer, and hear my cry for aid. Hide not your face from me, for I am so afraid. Incline your ear to me in need; and, when I call,
L ORD our God, remember David and the hardships which he bore. To the Mighty One of Jacob, to the L ORD, this oath he swore: “My house I will never enter;
O hear my urgent cry, my God, and listen to my plea. From earth’s remotest bounds I call when my heart faints in me. [Sing to the Lord 61]
From foes and all who threaten me, O God, be my defence. Save me from evildoers’ hands and men of violence. See how they lie in wait for me! Ferocious.
A Prophet’s Perspective on Christmas Psalm 22. Psalm 22 NIV For the director of music. To the tune of "The Doe of the Morning." A psalm of David. 1 My.
© 2021 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.