Presentation on theme: "I’ll praise your love and justice, L ORD ; I’ll praise you cheerfully. I’ll strive to lead a blameless life – when will you come to me? [Sing to the Lord."— Presentation transcript:
I’ll praise your love and justice, L ORD ; I’ll praise you cheerfully. I’ll strive to lead a blameless life – when will you come to me? [Sing to the Lord 101]
2. Within my home the life I lead will show a blameless heart. My eyes will view no worthless thing; from sin I will depart.
3. I hate what faithless people do; it shall not cling to me. All wicked people I’ll avoid; from evil I’ll stay free.
4. I’ll put to silence ev’ryone who slanders secretly; I will not tolerate the proud who act so haughtily.
5. My eyes are on the faithful ones, that they may dwell with me; whoever lives a blameless life will serve me constantly.
6. No one who practises deceit will dwell within my home; nor will the one whose words are false before me ever come.
Your consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.