Presentation is loading. Please wait.

Presentation is loading. Please wait.

By: Erika Suhl, Niki Halm, Shane Mahoney, Dee Benson.

Similar presentations


Presentation on theme: "By: Erika Suhl, Niki Halm, Shane Mahoney, Dee Benson."— Presentation transcript:

1 By: Erika Suhl, Niki Halm, Shane Mahoney, Dee Benson

2  Health Insurance Company  They create programs to fit the needs of the employer and individual clients.  One of the largest health service companies in United States  Currently has 66 million customer relationships world wide.  Has facilities in twenty-nine countries

3  Front Desk  Personal Training  Group Exercise  Laundry Staff

4  $28,000 - $32,000 starting salary  Extra money with personal training 30% earnings on shift, the rest goes to CIGNA 70% earning after shift, rest goes to CIGNA  All major holidays Cigna is closed -other holidays employees are paid time and half (presidents day, election day, new years day)  Personal and Sick days – roll over hours  Paid every 2 weeks

5  401 K  Full health benefits including dental and vision Incentives lower costs ex. blood pressure screening  Workout for free  Opportunity to build new relationships with employees ( ex. Lawyers)

6  Experience – Internships  Volunteer work  Involvement on campus  Certifications  Group Leadership Skills  Personable  Outgoing  Passionate about Fitness

7  Bloomfield NJ  Phoenix AZ  Philadelphia PA

8  Interview over the phone  Bring you in for a one on one interview  Call you back within the week to let you know if you got the job.  Start at the bottom, your able to work your way up.  Always room for improvement and salary raises.  Submit resume on:

9  Cigna: To help the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security.  Health Fitness: To improve the health and well being of the people we serve.

10 PROS:CONS:  Laundry Services  Showers  Full vanity set-ups  Family like environment  High Tech Equipment  Great view of Philadelphia  Small sized workout area  Low starting salary  Small staff

11 PROS: CONS:  All close to CIGNA  Accredited Programs  Great location to meet new people  Business opportunities in Philadelphia are endless  Further your career  Expensive  Time consuming  Stressful

12  $65 non-refundable application fee  Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher learning  Official transcripts from all colleges attended (regardless of number of credits earned)  Current professional resume  Typewritten statement of professional objectives

13  A minimum of 3.0 GPA from previous university  Interview with a sports management faculty  A recommended 3 year work experience from graduation  All official transcripts from previous university  1000 word essay

14  Transcripts from previous university  A minimum of GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale  Application Fee $35  Tuition (per credit) $785  Registration Fee (per semester)  $85Parking Fee (per semester) $30  Personal mission statement for admission

15  American College of Sports Medicine: ACSM   Aerobics and Fitness Association of America: AFAA   National Strength and Conditioning Association: NSCA 

16  8qk 8qk


Download ppt "By: Erika Suhl, Niki Halm, Shane Mahoney, Dee Benson."

Similar presentations


Ads by Google