Presentation on theme: "O L ORD God, my heart is steadfast, and with all my soul I’ll sing. Harp and lyre I will awaken, and my song the dawn will bring. [Sing to the Lord 108]"— Presentation transcript:
O L ORD God, my heart is steadfast, and with all my soul I’ll sing. Harp and lyre I will awaken, and my song the dawn will bring. [Sing to the Lord 108]
2. L ORD my God, among the nations I will ever give you praise; in the midst of all the peoples I will sing of you always.
3. For your steadfast love is boundless, greater than the heavens high; and your faithfulness towards us reaches even to the sky.
4. Far above the highest heavens be exalted, O my God; and through all the earth around us let your glory spread abroad.
5. With your right hand save and help us; rescue all those whom you love. God has spoken from his temple, from his holy place above:
6. “I will distribute in triumph ev’ry part of Shechem’s land, and the whole of Succoth valley I will measure with my hand.
7. “Mine is Gilead, mine Manasseh, Ephraim is my helmet true; Judah I will make my sceptre and on Edom toss my shoe.
8. “Moab will become my servant, and upon Philistia’s shore I will shout aloud in triumph; I am Lord and conqueror.”
9. Who will bring me to the city that is strongly fortified, and to reach the land of Edom who will be my help and guide?
10. Have you not, O God, rejected, turned us over to our foe? When our armies go to battle, with them you no longer go.