We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byColeen Allen
Modified over 6 years ago
O God, you are my God alone; I seek your face with eagerness. My soul and body thirst for you in this dry, weary wilderness. [Sing to the Lord 63]
2. I’ve seen you in your holy place; your pow’r and glory held my gaze. Far better is your love than life, and so my lips will sing your praise.
3. I’ll bless you, Lord, throughout my life and raise my hands to you in prayer. My joyful lips will sing your praise; my soul is fed with richest fare.
4. Upon my bed I lie awake and in my thoughts remember you; I meditate throughout the night and keep your constant love in view.
5. Because you are my help alone, in shadow of your wings I’ll sing. You hold me up with your right hand; to you, O God, my soul will cling.
6. All those who seek my life will die; down to the depths they will descend. They will become the jackal’s food; the deadly sword will bring their end.
7. The king will then rejoice in God, with all who swear by God’s great name. The mouths of liars will be closed, and they will all be put to shame. Sing to the Lord 63 Used with permission Text: Sing Psalms, © Psalmody Committee, Free Church of Scotland, 2003 Tune: Carolyn Beezhold Johnson, 1954, Psalter Hymnal, 1957
Exalt Acts 2:41-47 & Psalm 63. Definition of Worship: Worship is our response to the grandeur of God’s personhood Exalt.
The fool speaks in his heart; “There is no God,” he says. They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; none walk in godly ways. The L ORD looks down from heav-en.
I waited long upon the L ORD ; he heard my cry and turned to me. He raised me from the slimy pit, and from the mire he pulled me free. He set my feet on.
DAVID PANTS FOR GOD'S PRESENCE 1 O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land.
O L ORD God, my heart is steadfast, and with all my soul I’ll sing. Harp and lyre I will awaken, and my song the dawn will bring. [Sing to the Lord 108]
Richard Foster – Solitude
Hearts on Fire Rekindling the Flame A love for God is mission critical The church has the role of stoking the fire and fanning the flames Passion can.
L ORD, listen to my prayer, and hear my cry for aid. Hide not your face from me, for I am so afraid. Incline your ear to me in need; and, when I call,
O thank the L ORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. O thank the God of gods always; his love will fail us never. Give glory to the Lord of lords;
WORSHIP JESUS (I WANT TO WORSHIP YOU JESUS) With my heart and my hands.
O hear my urgent cry, my God, and listen to my plea. From earth’s remotest bounds I call when my heart faints in me. [Sing to the Lord 61]
O God, You are my God; Early will I seek You; My soul thirsts for You; My flesh longs for You In a dry and thirsty land Where there is no water. So I.
CONTEMPLATIVES Loving God Through Adoration. IN THE SAME WAY THAT SOME PEOPLE EXPRESS LOVE AND AFFECTION TO EACH OTHER IN ROMANTIC WAYS, CONTEMPLATIVES.
Welcome to Dingwall & Strathpeffer Free Church God Calls Us to Delight in Christ and to Share His Hope.
Let my cry come before you, O L ORD ; give me insight as pledged in your word. May my pleading gain access to you; save my life, as you promised to do.
learning Pra yer Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! Romans.
Where is God? Our First Call “Jesus replied, “ ‘You must love the L ORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.’” (Matthew 22:37,
Psalm 29:2 Ascribe to the LORD the glory due his name; worship the LORD in the splendor of his holiness. 1 of 7.
I say to the Lord, « You are my Lord, my only good. Ps. 15,2.
Psalm 47 (Trinity Psalter) Tune: PETERSHAM or Tune: OSTEND (O God, Your Judgments Give the King) Trinity Hymnal #312 CCLI #
© 2021 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.