Presentation is loading. Please wait.

Presentation is loading. Please wait.

INDIA GLOBAL SMS. What is www.indiaglobalsms.com.

Similar presentations


Presentation on theme: "INDIA GLOBAL SMS. What is www.indiaglobalsms.com."— Presentation transcript:

1 INDIA GLOBAL SMS

2 What is

3 It is a Mobile Marketing division of FORBS MARKETING LTD.

4 What Is Mobile Marketing ? indiaglobalsms.com is a mobile marketing division of FORBS Ltd a global provider of value Added service and a leading MVNO, in Data Service with focus on mobile Marketing, mobile customer relationship management and mobile entertainment and Media to the Telecommunication, Media and Digital Content industries and enables Them to take advantage of integrated mobile communications to increase sales, Enhance customer experiences, mobilize business processes and reduce costs.

5 Why We Pay You ? Mobile companies and other mobile marketers make profits by sending Such SMS to their users. But majority of mobile users like your get irritated to get these Type of advertising that SMS send to mobile inbox. You get advertisements regarding Products and services that they do not interested. You get lot of such SMS a day and Waist your valuable time reading such annoying advertisement SMS and you are not Getting any benefits.

6 What are the Different Opportunity Concept How You Get Earned Business Plan

7 Concept > True Fact > Why Waste Time > Rewards :

8 Concept It is true fact, whether advertisement is of our interest or not, we see ads of companies’ products and services in our Personal time and unless we buy, we do not get anything in return. It is true fact, whether advertisement is of our interest or not, we see ads of companies’ products and services in our personal time and unless we buy, we do not get anything in return. It is true fact, whether advertisement is of our interest or not, we see ads of companies’ products and services in our personal time and unless we buy, we do not get anything in return.

9 How You Get Earned ? After successfully registering with mobile advertising website www. indiaglobalsms.com, we Will provide you an online account in our website where you can set your preferences And check your money earned, after verifying your mobile number and id, we Will sent advertisings SMS about new products and services to your mobile number Given while sing up. You will get 1 SMS a day containing such advertisements from Different advertisers. You earn 10 Rupees for each and every SMS you receive in your mobile from us. This earning is accumulated in your FGS account and can be Withdrawn while it reaches a minimum amount of Rs 200. We pay this by check or by Online payment direct to your bank account, the number of SMS send to you may vary On availability of ads and also based on your given interests and location specified in your IGS account.

10 Income Plan You can make unlimited income from your mobile by investing just Rs 999/-. You Earn by reading advertising SMS on mobile and referring your friend/relatives. After paying registration fees of Rs 999. You are eligible for our income plans : income from SMS Reading up to 5levels. Plan Benefits 1. You will receive daily income 10RS. upto 300 days from the day of registration. Another added advantage is you will receive incomes 10RS.DAILY FOR 1 SMS 3. Your minimum withdrawal request is Rs Withdrawal request will be open on 10th,20th & 30th of every month.

11 Income from SMS Reading up to 10 levels LevelJoiningPayoutNo. of SMSDaily IncomeTotal Income Self1101 3, per ID06018, per ID04001,20, per ID020006,00, per ID ,00, per ID ,00,00, Lack.50 per ID05LACK15 Carore 7100Lack.75 per ID050LACK150 Carore 8100CR.25 per ID050Carore1500 Carore 91000CR.25 per ID05000Caore15000Caore 101LCR.75 per ID050,000Crore150,000Caore

12 5 ) LIFE TIME ROYALITY : 1) SILVER ROYALITY-100 Direct- 1% of total turnover of Company Will be distributed equally among achievers. 2) GOLD ROYALITY- 200 Direct-2% OF Company turnover. 3) PLETINUM ROYALITY- 400 Direct-3% OF CO.turnover. 4) DIAMOND ROYALITY-500 Direct -4% OF CO.turnover.

13 Support Us : Website :

14 Indiaglobalsms.com Is a Subsidiary of FORBS ltd

15


Download ppt "INDIA GLOBAL SMS. What is www.indiaglobalsms.com."

Similar presentations


Ads by Google