Presentation on theme: "BAHASA INGGRIS 1.Reading (City/Village Life) 2.Simple Present Tense 3.Ungkapan Larangan."— Presentation transcript:
BAHASA INGGRIS 1.Reading (City/Village Life) 2.Simple Present Tense 3.Ungkapan Larangan
Reading 1. Informasi Tertentu 2. Informasi Rinci 3. Informasi Tersirat 4. Gambaran Umum 5. Makna Kata (Sinonim, Antonim dan Kata Rujukan)
A city is often very crowded. In spite of this, many people like to live in the city. There are many jobs available. Therefore, it is easier to plan a living. There are also more opportunities for education and recreation. If people are sick or if there is an emergency, there is always a hospital or a clinic nearby. Reading (City/ Village Life)
There are markets, supermarkets, or department stores that people can choose to go shopping. In addition, all means of transportation are available. People can go by bus, taxi, train, or plane. For these reasons, many people prefer enjoying they noise and the pollution in a city to a deserted village.
1. Why do many people like to live in the city? Because … b) City is polluted and noise c) There are a lot public facilities which makes life easier d) It is crowded e) They can shopping whenever they like Informasi tertentu
2. The main idea of the text above is… a) The advantages of living in the city b) The disadvantages of living in the city c) Jobs available in the city d) City lovers Gambaran umum
3. From the passage above, we know that the following facilities can be enjoyed in the city, except … a) Shopping centres b) Schools c) Hospitals d) Peaceful and quiet atmosphere Informasi rinci
4. “Inspite of this, many people like to live in the city. The underlined word refers to … b) City c) crowded d) life e) job Kata rujukan
Budi’s grandpa lives in the country, at the foot of the mountain. We can find coconut and bamboo trees in this area. We can also find green rice plantation. It is green everywhere. We can see a lot of animals; ducks, goats, cows, geese, horses, snakes, lizards. The people works as farmers, bricklayers, food sellers, tailors, and teachers.
1. What is the main idea of the paragraph above? a) Urban life b) Rural life c) City life d) Crowded life
2. The life in the country is … a) crowed and bustle b) peaceful and quiet c) modern and cheerful d) busy and hot
3. “It is green everywhere.” From this sentence we know that the soil is …. a) muddy b) bare c) fertile d) sandy
Simple Present Tense Pengertian : Pola kalimat yang digunakan untuk menyatakan kejadian/pekerjaan yang merupakan kebiasaan Unsur Bahasa
Contoh Kalimat + I play football every Sunday. - I don’t play chess every Sunday ? Do you play basketball on Sunday?
Contoh Kalimat + Father drinks coffee everyday. - He doesn’t drink tea everyday. ? Does your father drink coffee every morning?
1.Teacher : What do you usually do on Sunday, Tina? Tina : I … my mother in the kitchen, sir a) help b) am helping c) helped d) have helped Contoh Soal
2. Nani : You look pale. What’s the matter? Risa : I am hungry. I ate nothing this morning. I always …breakfast but today I didn’t. a) have b) has c) am having d) had have
3. During the day, The plants …in carbon dioxide and give out oxygen. The oxygen is then breathed in by humans and animals. a) take b) takes c) are taking d) have taken
4. Nia : Bali is very popular around the world. Yesi : Yes, every year, many tourists …it. a) visit b) visits c) visited d) are visiting
5. Fitri : What does Mr. Hasan do for living? Fadil : He …many kinds of handicraft. a) sell b) sells c) is selling d) sold
6. Firza: So your uniform is white and blue. Lisa: Yes, but we…. Batik on Friday. a) wear b) wears c) are wearing d) have worn
7. Ani : Wow! How your room is. Dian: Yes, of course I…it up twice a day. a) clean b) cleaned c) am cleaning d) have cleaned
Pengguanaan Bahasa ( Language Function) Ungkapan Larangan: Don’t talk with your friends! Don’t look at your friend’s answer! Don’t be noisy, please!
1.Teacher : I will explain the lesson once again. Please …. listen to me. Students : Yes, mum a) Don’t stand up b) Don’t talk with your friends c) Do something d) Do it again
2. …the wall. It is still wet a) Do touch b) Don’t touch c) Touch d) Don’t Touching
3. Boy : Please, listen me! I will tell the truth what has happened. Girl : … I don’t believe you anymore. a) Say something b) Don’t say anything c) Why don’t you say something d) Say it again
4.Which of the following prohibition that you can find in the park? a) Don’t touch the street b) Pick me up, please! c) Don’t step on the grass d) Cut the tree, please
5. Andi : Hey…. The rubbish everywhere, put in the dustbin. Bagas : Oh, sorry. a) be quiet b) keep it away c) look for it d) don’t throw
6. Lisa: Hey, look at this! Ani : …… I am busy. I have to submit the assignment tomorrow. Lisa : Sorry. a) don’t say that b) don’t disturb me c) I don’t care d) why don’t you
7. Daughter : Dad, may I go to Rina’s house. Father : No…. It’s already late. It is dangerous. What about tomorrow! Daughter : all right. a) Get out from here! b) Do you think so? c) Don’t go out alone! d) Where is her house?