2Reading 1. Informasi Tertentu 2. Informasi Rinci 3. Informasi Tersirat 4. Gambaran Umum5. Makna Kata (Sinonim, Antonim dan KataRujukan)
3Reading (City/ Village Life) A city is often very crowded. In spite of this, many people like to live in the city. There are many jobs available. Therefore, it is easier to plan a living. There are also more opportunities for education and recreation. If people are sick or if there is an emergency, there is always a hospital or a clinic nearby.
4There are markets, supermarkets, or department stores that people can choose to go shopping. In addition, all means of transportation are available. People can go by bus, taxi, train, or plane. For these reasons, many people prefer enjoying they noise and the pollution in a city to a deserted village.
5Informasi tertentu1. Why do many people like to live in the city? Because …b) City is polluted and noisec) There are a lot public facilities whichmakes life easierd) It is crowdede) They can shopping whenever they like
62. The main idea of the text above is… Gambaran umum2. The main idea of the text above is…a) The advantages of living in the cityb) The disadvantages of living inthe cityc) Jobs available in the cityd) City lovers
7Informasi rinci3. From the passage above, weknow that the following facilities can beenjoyed in the city, except …a) Shopping centresb) Schoolsc) Hospitalsd) Peaceful and quiet atmosphere
84. “Inspite of this, many people like to live in the city. Kata rujukan4. “Inspite of this, many people like tolive in the city.The underlined word refers to …b) Cityc) crowdedd) lifee) job
9Budi’s grandpa lives in the country, at the foot of the mountain Budi’s grandpa lives in the country, at the foot of the mountain. We can find coconut and bamboo trees in this area. We can also find green rice plantation. It is green everywhere. We can see a lot of animals; ducks, goats, cows, geese, horses, snakes, lizards. The people works as farmers, bricklayers, food sellers, tailors, and teachers.
101. What is the main idea of the paragraph above? a) Urban lifeb) Rural lifec) City lifed) Crowded life
112. The life in the country is … a) crowed and bustleb) peaceful and quietc) modern and cheerfuld) busy and hot
123. “It is green everywhere.” From this sentence we know that the soil is ….a) muddyb) barec) fertiled) sandy
13Pola kalimat yang digunakan untuk menyatakan kejadian/pekerjaan Unsur BahasaSimple Present TensePengertian :Pola kalimat yang digunakan untuk menyatakan kejadian/pekerjaanyang merupakan kebiasaan
15+ I play football every Sunday. - I don’t play chess every Sunday Contoh Kalimat+ I play football every Sunday.- I don’t play chess every Sunday? Do you play basketball on Sunday?
16+ Father drinks coffee everyday. - He doesn’t drink tea everyday. Contoh Kalimat+ Father drinks coffee everyday.- He doesn’t drink tea everyday.? Does your father drink coffee everymorning?
17Contoh SoalTeacher : What do you usually do onSunday, Tina?Tina : I … my mother in the kitchen, sira) helpb) am helpingc) helpedd) have helped
182. Nani : You look pale. What’s the matter? Risa : I am hungry. I ate nothing thismorning. I always …breakfast buttoday I didn’t.a) haveb) hasc) am havingd) had have
193. During the day, The plants …in carbon dioxide and give out oxygen 3. During the day, The plants …in carbon dioxide and give out oxygen. The oxygen is then breathed in by humans and animals.a) takeb) takesc) are takingd) have taken
204. Nia : Bali is very popular around the world.Yesi : Yes, every year, many tourists…it.a) visitb) visitsc) visitedd) are visiting
215. Fitri : What does Mr. Hasan do for living? Fadil : He …many kinds of handicraft.a) sellb) sellsc) is sellingd) sold
226. Firza : So your uniform is white and blue.Lisa : Yes, but we…. Batik onFriday.a) wearb) wearsc) are wearingd) have worn
237. Ani : Wow! How your room is. Dian : Yes, of course I…it up twicea day.a) cleanb) cleanedc) am cleaningd) have cleaned
24Pengguanaan Bahasa ( Language Function) Ungkapan Larangan:Don’t talk with your friends!Don’t look at your friend’s answer!Don’t be noisy, please!
25Teacher : I will explain the lesson once again. Please …. listen to me.Students : Yes, muma) Don’t stand upb) Don’t talk with your friendsc) Do somethingd) Do it again
262. …the wall. It is still wet a) Do touchb) Don’t touchc) Touchd) Don’t Touching
273. Boy : Please, listen me! I will tell the truth what has happened.Girl : … I don’t believe you anymore.a) Say somethingb) Don’t say anythingc) Why don’t you say somethingd) Say it again
28Which of the following prohibition that you can find in the park? a) Don’t touch the streetb) Pick me up, please!c) Don’t step on the grassd) Cut the tree, please
295. Andi : Hey…. The rubbish everywhere, put in the dustbin.Bagas : Oh, sorry.a) be quietb) keep it awayc) look for itd) don’t throw
306. Lisa : Hey, look at this!Ani : …… I am busy. I have tosubmit the assignmenttomorrow.Lisa : Sorry.a) don’t say thatb) don’t disturb mec) I don’t cared) why don’t you
317. Daughter : Dad, may I go to Rina’s house.Father : No…. It’s already late.It is dangerous.What about tomorrow!Daughter : all right.a) Get out from here!b) Do you think so?c) Don’t go out alone!d) Where is her house?