Presentation on theme: "Reading (Jati Diri) Simple Past Tense 3. Ungkapan Perintah (Command)"— Presentation transcript:
1Reading (Jati Diri) Simple Past Tense 3. Ungkapan Perintah (Command) BAHASA INGGRISReading (Jati Diri)Simple Past Tense3. Ungkapan Perintah (Command)
2Reading Informasi Tertentu Informasi Rinci Informasi Tersirat Gambaran UmumMakna Kata (Sinonim, Antonim dan Kata Rujukan)
3Reading (Jati Diri)Hi friend I would like to introduce myself. My name is Renata. I am 15 years old. I live in Jakarta. My address is Jl Kutilang 9 Jakarta Timur. I live with my parents. I study in SMP. Next month I will have my final examination.
4I like to listen to pop music. My favorite singer is Rosa I like to listen to pop music. My favorite singer is Rosa. Besides listening to music, I also like reading. I am really keen on adventure story. In Jakarta It is easy to find such kinds of story.
51. How old is the writer? a) Five b) Fifteen c) Nine d) Nineteen Contoh soal mencari informasi tertentu1. How old is the writer?a) Fiveb) Fifteenc) Nined) Nineteen
6Contoh soal mengenai pencarian informasi rinci 2. All of these statements are true, except …a) Renata is Indonesianb) Renata’s hobbies are reading andlistening to musicc) Renata has had a finalexaminationd) Renata is still studying in Juniorhigh school
7Contoh soal mencari makna kata 3. I am really keen on adventure story.The underlined word means …a) likeb) dislikec) hated) approve
8Mrs. Kartini is my new English teacher Mrs. Kartini is my new English teacher. She moved to my school last month. Before moving she taught in SMP in her hometown. She moved in my place because her husband works here. Her husband is an engineer. He works for a private company in my town.
9Although she is a new teacher, I feel interested in her teaching Although she is a new teacher, I feel interested in her teaching. She has a good style of teaching. It is easy to understand English with her. Many of my friends like her too. She can motivate her students well so the students study the lesson enthusiastically. In the end of the last semester, we got good marks in the final test. I am really lucky to be her student.
10 1. The text above talks about? a) English Lessonb) A new English teacherc) My good markd) Teaching English
112. Where does Mrs. Kartini’s husband work?a) In Mrs. Kartini’s hometownb) In the writer’s townc) In SMPd) In town
123. “….study the lesson enthusiastically.” The underlined word means strongfeeling of…a) hateb) interestc) boredd) disgust
13Unsur Bahasa Simple Past Tense Pengertian : Pola kalimat yang menyatakan kejadian/pekerjaan yang terjadidi waktu lampau.
14Pola Kalimat : + Subject + Verb 2. - Subject + did not + Verb 1. ? Did + Subject + Verb1?
15Contoh kalimat :+ You went to puncak last Sunday.- You didn’t go to Bandung.? Did you visit your grandma inCisarua?
161. My father went to Singapore last week. He had something to do there 1. My father went to Singapore last week He had something to do there. He … the night in Hilton hotel.a) spendb) spendsc) spentd) has spent
172. Ana : I just put some candies here but they are gone. Who took them.Vika : I …, I thought you gave them to me.Sorry.a) dob) didc) doesd) am
183. Vivi : Hai. Ton! How are you? I think you are still in Padang.Anton : Fine, Vi. I … back fromPadang yesterday.a) comeb) comesc) camed) has come
194. Man : I don’t think we have met before? Woman : Yes, I am a new comer.I’ve just moved hereMan : Where...you live before?Woman : Bali. I am Balinese.a) dob) didc) ared) have
205. Boy : So this is your grandfather’s house. It is very old.Girl : Yes, He … it in 1920.a) buildb) buildsc) builtd) has built
21Pengguanaan Bahasa ( Language Function) Ungkapan Perintah:Clean the blackboard, please!Put the rubbish in the dustbin!Come here!Do the homework at home!
221. Father : Ratna, why do you just sit here while your mother is busy in thekitchen.… !Ratna : Allright, pa!a) don’t sit hereb) help herc) go out from hered) don’t do it
232. Teacher : We will have a test today. Now … a piece of paper andWrite down your name on itStudents: Yes, mam.a) Putb) Readc) Buyd) Take
243. Teacher : What do you say ? Kiki, …please. I can’t hear you.Kiki : OK, sir, I will repeat it again.a) Be quietb) Keep calmc) Don’t be sillyd) Speak more loudly
254. Mother : …. Boy! It is already 5.30. You’ll be late for schoolBoy : Wait a minute mom. I am stillsleepy.a) go to bedb) wake upc) shut upd) take a bath
265. Mother : It’s already late. Why don’t you stop watching TV.Boy : All right mom, I am not sleepya moment, please.a) Go to bed, now!b) Turn on the TVc) Don’t go awayd) Don’t talk to me like that
27Sita : look! What about if I wear this green dress?Ani : Well. It doesn’t really suit to you.…. Pink maybea. Change to anotherb. Throw it awayc. Buy a new oned. Don’t do it
287. Mother : …the vegetable! It makes you healthyDaughter : I don’t like it.Mother : But you have toDaughter : OKa. buyb. eatc. bringd. cut