3Wouldn’t it be a pleasure to have your own house on the beach to get away to at the weekends. But it would really have to be perfect to be worthwhile wouldn’t it? A nice, secure, but informal bungalow for a start, right on the beach with loungers, barbecue pit, the whole works!
4Then the beach – gently curving, safe bathing for children, absolutely no jet skis or stuff like thatOf course to top it all: no noisy neighbors, just a regular bunch of like – minded people to share a peaceful weekends with.
5Impossible? Well no! It’s actually been around for 20 years and it’s still the secret retreat for many expats who’ve come to love it as a second home.What more details of how to get your house at Sambolo?Contact us now, …
6What is the name of the Bungalow offered? Informal bungalowA second homeOwn houseSambolo Beach Bungalow
72. How is the situation in that place? NoisyInformalGentlyQuiet
83. The bungalow is a perfect place to … enjoy many kinds of water facilitiesget along with other beach lovershave secret retreattake a rest
94. “…just a regular bunch of like – minded people to share a peaceful weekends with”. (paragraph 4) From the sentence above we know that in that place we will find some people who has the same …that is to get away from the bustle city.a. Viewb. Purposec. Way of lifed. secret
105. “...it’s still the secret retreat for many expats…” (paragraph 5)The underlined word means a placefor a …livingshort stayperiod of quiet and restrun away
12Apartment Casablanca offers 5 – star luxury and facilities, including a playground and the beach pool to keep your children happy.
13As for parents, Apartment Casablanca is only minutes away from the Central Business District. Safety is ensured by state-of-the-art security system and low profile guards.There is a wide selection of comfortable and spacious apartment for sale or lease.
14The location of the apartment is ...from the Central Business District. farnearnext tobehind
152. The word “spacious” in the last paragraph means … narrowroomycozyquiet
163. From the last sentences we get the information that the apartment can be bought or … soldrentedvisitedoccupied
17Unsur Bahasa Conditional Sentence Type 1 untuk menyatakan kejadian yang mungkin akan terjadi jika syaratnya terpenuhi
18Pola KalimatSubject + Will + Verb1,If Subject Simple Present Tense
19Contoh kalimat I will visit you if I have time She will visit you if she has timeI will be happy if you are hereHe will come if he is not tiredFather will be angry if I don’t studyThe teacher will give another assignmentif she doesn’t submit the paper on time
20Pengandaian Andrian : I think I have left my dictionary at your room. Have youseen it?Rinto : No, but I will look, if I find it, I …itto youa. will giveb. would givec. am gived. gave
212. Mimi : Please come to my house tonight!Iwan : Yes. If it …I will come to yourhouse.a. don’t rainb. doesn’t rainc. didn’t raind. won’t rain
223. Riri : Will you come to Ani’s party? Lia : I am not sure. I will come if myfather ...permission.a. giveb. givesc. gaved. is giving
234. Lani : Don’t tell her secret to anyone. If you do it she …angryYani : Of course notwill bewould bewillis
245. Cici : Can you come to the meeting tomorrow?Aji : I ‘ll try, What time?Cici : At 9. I will be very grateful if …a. You comes on timeb. You come on timec. You came on timed. You are coming
256. Lucy : The flowers are very beautiful Susan: Yes, so I will be very angry ifsomeone …them without mypermission.PickPicksPickedIs picking
26Language Function Asking For Advice Do you think I should …? Should I …?What should I do to …?I’d like some advice on/about …
27What would you do if you were me? Well, I would appreciate your adviceon how to deal with …Could I ask for advice on/about …?
28Giving AdviceI think you should …If I were you , I’d …It might be an idea to …I would … if I were youYou’d better …Well, my advice would be …Why don’t you …
29Garage Mechanic : I think this car needs a new engine.Man : …sell it.Garage Mechanic : It’s difficult tosay.What is your opinion about itAre you I must sell itCan you sell it for me pleaseDo you think I ought to
302. Sally : This fish smell a bit funny. I think it is not fresh anymore.Frieda : …take it back?Can IWill ICould IShould I
313. Tessa : I lost my engagement ring. What do you think I shoulddo?Leslie : …tell to your fiancé about it.You preferYou’d betterI would ratherI force you
324. Stranger : Excuse me, how far is the post office from here?Man : It’s not too far. …I will walk.You mustIt is possiblec. If I were youd. If I don’t make a mistake
335. Man 1 : Oh It’s already 10 pm. I have missed the last train to mytown.Man 2 : …stay here one more day.It might be an ideaIt is my ideaCan youMight you
346. Man : Jim offered me to join in his company.Woman : …accept it. It is a goodcompany.a. Can’t youb. What if youc. How comed. Why don’t you