Presentation on theme: "Imperative Form Forma-se com o verbo no infinitivo (forma original) sem o to. Run! Swim! Read! Jump!"— Presentation transcript:
Imperative Form Forma-se com o verbo no infinitivo (forma original) sem o to. Run! Swim! Read! Jump!
Imperative Form DONT Forma negativa: Usa-se DONT (DO NOT). (DO NOT) antes do verbo. Dont sit down! Dont read! Dont sleep!
USES OF THE IMPERATIVE
1. Direct commands, requests, suggestions: Follow me. Shut the door (please). Don't worry! 2. Warnings: Look out! Don't panic! 3. Directions: Take the 2nd turning on the left and then turn right.
4. Instructions: Use a moderate oven and bake for 20 minutes. 5. Prohibitions (in e.g. public notices): Keep off the grass! Do not feed the animals! 6. Advice (especially after always and never): Never speak to strangers!
7. Invitations: Come and have dinner with us soon. 8. Offers: Help yourself. Have a biscuit. 9. Expressing rudeness: Shut up!
1) Press the joystick to select recipients from the contacts directory, or write the phone number or address of the recipient in the field if you are sending an MMS or to the recipient. Nokia 6620 User Guide
2) Press the # key to add a semicolon (;) to separate each recipient. 3) Scroll down to move to the message field. 4) Write the message. Nokia 6620 User Guide