We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byLaurel Spear
Modified over 2 years ago
1. Kum ba yah, my Lord, kum ba yah, Oh, Lord, kum ba yah. 1 – Kum Ba Yah Words & Music: Traditional / Arr. David Sexton Arr. Copyright © 1993 by Howard Publishing Co., Inc. © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal™
1 – Kum Ba Yah © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal™
2. Someone's praying, Lord, kum ba yah, Someone's praying, Lord, kum ba yah. Someone's praying, Lord, kum ba yah, Oh, Lord, kum ba yah. 2 – Kum Ba Yah Words & Music: Traditional / Arr. David Sexton Arr. Copyright © 1993 by Howard Publishing Co., Inc. © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal™
2 – Kum Ba Yah © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal™
3. Come by here, my Lord, come by here, Come by here, my Lord, come by here. Come by here, my Lord, come by here, Oh, Lord, kum by yah. 3 – Kum Ba Yah Words & Music: Traditional / Arr. David Sexton Arr. Copyright © 1993 by Howard Publishing Co., Inc. © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal™
3 – Kum Ba Yah © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal™
1. Oft we come together, Oft we sing and pray; Here we bring our offering On this holy day. 1 - Oft We Come Together Words and Music: Tillit S. Teddlie.
Come, let us worship and bow down; Let us kneel before the Lord our God, our Maker. Come, let us worship and bow down; Let us kneel before the Lord our.
Come, now is the time to worship. Come, now is the time to give your heart. Come, just as you are to worship. Come, just as you are before your God. Come.
Light of the world, You stepped down into darkness, Opened my eyes, let me see, Beauty that made this heart adore You, Hope of a life spent with You. Here.
There is a balm in Gilead to make the wounded whole; There is a balm in Gilead to heal the sinsick soul. c – There Is A Balm In Gilead Words & Music: Traditional.
1. Oh, how He loves you and me. Oh, how He loves you and me; He gave His life, what more could He give? Oh, how He loves you; Oh, how he loves me; Oh,
1. Here I labor and toil as I look for a home, Just an humble abode among men, While in heaven a mansion is waiting for me And a gentle voice pleading.
1. Why did the Savior heaven leave And come to earth be-low Where men His grace would not receive? Be-cause He loves me so! 1 - He Loves Me Words by: Lloyd.
1. Closer to Thee, near to Thy side, Closer dear Lord, I would abide; Hold me in Thy embrace, 'Neath every smile of grace, Grant me, Thy child, a place,
Im Happy Today 1-3 Im happy today, oh, yes Im happy today In Jesus Christ Im happy today because Hes taken all my sins away and thats why Im happy today.
1. Jesus the Savior came down from above, Came to bring mercy and love; "Crucify Him" the mob scornfully cried, So He on Calvary died; While on the cross.
1. I hear Thy welcome voice That calls me, Lord, to Thee, For cleansing in Thy precious blood That flowed on Calvary. 1 – I am Coming, Lord Words & Music:
1. Be with me, Lord I cannot live without Thee, I dare not try to take one step alone, I cannot bear the loads of life, unaided, I need Thy strength to.
1. There is a place of quiet rest, Near to the heart of God, A place where sin can not molest, Near to the heart of God. 1 – There is a Place of Quiet.
Give Me Oil in My Lamp Give me oil in my lamp, keep me burnin’. Give me oil in my lamp, I pray. Give me oil in my lamp, keep me burnin’, burnin’, burnin’.
Change My Heart, Oh God Various Artists. Change my heart, oh God Make it ever true Change my heart, oh God May I be like You *
I Give You My Heart Words and Music by Reuben Morgan © Copyright 1995 Ruben Morgan/Hillsong Publishing (ASCAP) (admin. in the US & Canada by Integrity’s.
You Never Let Go Words and Music by Matt Redman and Beth Redman © Copyright 2005 Thankyou Music (PRS) (admin. worldwide by EMI CMG Publishing excluding.
Surround Us As the mountains Surround Jerusalem. So the Lord surrounds His people. Bobby Price.
© 1984 Maranatha! Music ARR, ICS, UBP Great Are You, Lord Holy Lord, Most Holy Lord, You alone are worthy Of my praise. Holy Lord, Most Holy Lord, You.
©1976 Maranatha! Music ARR, UBP I will enter His gates With thanksgiving in my heart. I will enter His courts With praise: I will enter His gates With.
1. Come, ye disconsolate, wherever ye languish; Come, at the mercy seat fervently kneel; Here bring your wounded hearts, here tell your anguish; Earth.
We Bow Down ©1984 Singspiration Music UBP ARR ICS You are Lord of creation and Lord of my life, Lord of the land and the sea; You are Lord of creation.
Lord, we’ve come to worship You. Lord, we’ve come to worship You, Lord, we’ve come to praise: Lord, we’ve come to worship You In oh, so many ways. Lord,
She'll Be Coming ‘Round the Mountain Arr by Paul Jennings Music K-8, Vol. 7, Num.1 © 1996 Plank Road Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved- used by permission.
1. Christ for the world! we sing; The world to Christ we bring, With loving zeal; The poor and them that mourn, The faint and overborne, Sin-sick and sorrowworn,
Prayer Is The Souls Sincere Desire Prayer is the souls sincere desire, Unuttered or expressed; The motion of a hidden fire That trembles in the breast.
1. Low, how a Rose e'er blooming From tender stem hath sprung, Of Jesse's lineage coming As saints of old have sung. It came, a flowret bright, Amid the.
Give Me Jesus Words and Music: Spiritual Words and Music public domain 486.
As for me and my house. As for me and my house, As for me and my family, As for me and my children, We will serve the Lord. (Repeat)
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.