We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byFelicity Lancey
Modified over 2 years ago
1 - Boundless Love 1.-2. Boundless love, unending joy,This is my life, it's what I know. I can't believe that He selected me! Jesus, my Lord, it's You I owe. Words and Music by: v1,2 Dennis Loewen, v3 Pam Stephenson, Arrangement by: Pam Stephenson Copyright © 1979 by Paragon Music (ASCAP)(admin. By Brentwood-Benson Music Publishing, Inc.) All Rights reserved. Used by permission © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
1 - Boundless Love © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
2 - Boundless Love 1.-2. Boundless love, unending joy,This is my life, it's what I know. I can't believe that He selected me! Jesus, my Lord, it's You I owe. Words and Music by: v1,2 Dennis Loewen, v3 Pam Stephenson, Arrangement by: Pam Stephenson Copyright © 1979 by Paragon Music (ASCAP)(admin. By Brentwood-Benson Music Publishing, Inc.) All Rights reserved. Used by permission © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
2 - Boundless Love © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
3 - Boundless Love 3. Boundless grace because of Calvary,His life He gave, His love out poured. I now can live with Him eternally, Jesus, my Lord, it's You I love. Words and Music by: v1,2 Dennis Loewen, v3 Pam Stephenson, Arrangement by: Pam Stephenson Copyright © 1979 by Paragon Music (ASCAP)(admin. By Brentwood-Benson Music Publishing, Inc.) All Rights reserved. Used by permission © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
3 - Boundless Love © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
C - Boundless Love © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
1 - O, How He Loves You and Me
1 - He Paid a Debt 1. He paid a debt He did not owe,
1 - In Moments Like These In moments like these, I sing out a song,
1 – I Love the Lord 1. I love the Lord, for He died my soul to save,
1. Worthy Lord, My Lord is worthy, Worthy now of praise; Worthy Lord, My Lord is worthy, Worthy now of praise. 1 – Worthy Lord Words & Music: Keith Lancaster.
We Bring the Sacrifice of Praise Words and Music by Kirk Dearman © Copyright 1984 John T. Benson Publishing Co. (ASCAP) (admin. by Brentwood-Benson Music.
1. You are the river of life You are the joy of my soul! You are the raging river out of control! Riding the waves of Your glory To depths of joy I've.
1 - Holy Ground 1. This is holy ground, we're standing on holy ground,
No One Ever Cared for Me like Jesus
His Name is Wonderful, Jesus my Lord. He is the mighty King, Master of everything, His Name is Wonderful, Jesus my Lord. 1 - His Name Is Wonderful © 2001.
1 - An Empty Mansion 1. Here I labor and toil as I look for a home,
1 - Unto Thee, O Lord 1. Unto Thee, O Lord do I lift up my soul.
Bless His Holy Name Words and Music by Andraé Crouch © Copyright 1973 Bud John Songs (ASCAP) (admin. by EMI CMG Publishing). All rights reserved. Used.
1 - I Keep Falling in Love with Him
1 – In His Time 1. In His time, in His time,
1 - Can He Depend on You? 1. Jesus the Savior came down from above,
You are my strength when I am weak, You are the Treasure that I seek, You are my All in All. Seeking You as a precious jewel, Lord, to give up I'd be a.
1. I will bless Thee, O Lord, I will bless Thee, O Lord; With a heart of thanksgiving I will bless Thee, O Lord. 1 – I Will Bless Thee, O Lord Words &
1 – Isn’t the Love of Jesus Something Wonderful
Love one another, for love is of God, He who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, For God is love, God is love.
1. I serve a risen Savior, He's in the world today; I know that He is living, whatever men may say; I see His hand of mercy, I hear His voice of cheer,
Great is the Lord, He is holy and just; By His power we trust in His love. Great is the Lord, He is faithful and true; By His mercy He proves He is love.
1. Thank You, Lord, for loving me. Thank You, Lord, for blessing me. Thank You, Lord, for making me whole and saving my soul. 1 – Thank You, Lord Words.
I Love Your Presence Words and Music by Jessie Lane and Darren Clarke © Copyright 1999 Mercy/Vineyard Publishing (ASCAP) (admin. in North America by Music.
1 - Beyond the Sunset 1. Beyond the sunset, O blissful morning,
We Bow Down Words and Music by Twila Paris © Copyright 1984 Singspiration Music (ASCAP) (admin. By Brentwood-Benson Music Publishing, Inc.). All rights.
1. I have a song that Jesus gave me, It was sent from heaven above; There never was a sweeter melody, 'Tis a melody of love. 1 – In My Heart There Rings.
1 - I Know the Lord Will Find a Way for Me
I Love You, Lord Words and Music by Laurie Klein © Copyright 1978, 1980 House of Mercy Music (ASCAP) (admin. by Music Services, Inc. o/b/o Maranatha! Music).
1. Hide me away, O Lord. Hide me away, O In the day of trouble beneath the shadow of your wings, Hide me away, O Lord. 1 – Hide Me Away, O Lord Words &
1 - Shine, Jesus Shine 1. Lord, the light of Your love is shining
Every time I feel the Spirit moving in my heart, I will pray; Yes every time I feel the Spirit moving in my heart, I will pray. c – Every Time I Feel the.
1. Have you heard my Jesus weeping all a-lone? In Gethsemane He wept all alone. He cried, "Take the cup away, But not my will, Thine I'll obey." Have you.
1. God sent His Son, they called Him Jesus, He came to love, heal and forgive; He lived and died to buy my pardon, An empty grave is there to prove my.
1 - Sweet, Sweet Spirit 1. There's a sweet, sweet Spirit in this place, And I know that it's the Spirit of the Lord; There are sweet expressions on each.
1 – Come, Let Us Worship and Bow Down
Worthy Is the Lamb Words and Music by Darlene Zschech © Copyright 2000 Darlene Zschech/Hillsong Publishing (ASCAP) (admin. in the US & Canada by Integrity’s.
1 - You Are the Song That I Sing
Lord, I lift Your name on high, Lord, I love to sing Your praises. I'm so glad You're in my life; I'm so glad You came to save us. You came from heaven.
1. Your only Son no sin to hide, But You have sent Him from Your side to walk upon this guilty sod and to become the Lamb of God. 1 - Lamb of God Words.
1 - Heaven Came Down 1. Oh, what a wonderful, wonderful day
1. He took my burdens all away, up to a brighter day, He gave me a song, a wonderful song, A wonderful song I now can sing, in my heart joy bells ring,
1 – He Still Came 1. No palace, no jewels, no kingdom to rule,
1. I know not why God's wondrous grace To me He hath made known, Nor why, unworthy, Christ in love Redeemed me for His own. 1 – I Know Whom I Have Believed.
Glorify Thy Name Words and Music by Donna Adkins © Copyright 1976, 1981 Maranatha! Music (ASCAP)/CCCM Music (ASCAP) (both admin. by Music Services, Inc.)
1. Humble yourself in the sight of the Lord. And He will lift you up. 1 – Humble Yourself Words & Music: Bob Hudson Copyright © 1978 CCCM Music (Admin.
1. We gather here in Jesus' name, His love is burning in our hearts like living flame. For thru the loving Son the Father makes us one. Come take the bread,
1. I can hear my Savior calling, "Take thy cross and follow, follow Me." 1 - Where He Leads Me I Will Follow Words by: E. W. Blandly Music by: J. S. Norris.
In This Very Room Words and Music by Ron and Carol Harris © Copyright 1979 Ron Harris Music. All rights reserved. Used by permission. CCLI # ___________.
1 - In My Life, Lord, Be Glorified
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.