We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byFelicity Lancey
Modified over 2 years ago
1.-2. Boundless love, unending joy, This is my life, it's what I know. I can't believe that He selected me! Jesus, my Lord, it's You I owe. 1 - Boundless Love © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal Words and Music by: v1,2 Dennis Loewen, v3 Pam Stephenson, Arrangement by: Pam Stephenson Copyright © 1979 by Paragon Music (ASCAP)(admin. By Brentwood-Benson Music Publishing, Inc.) All Rights reserved. Used by permission
1 - Boundless Love © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal
1.-2. Boundless love, unending joy, This is my life, it's what I know. I can't believe that He selected me! Jesus, my Lord, it's You I owe. 2 - Boundless Love © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal Words and Music by: v1,2 Dennis Loewen, v3 Pam Stephenson, Arrangement by: Pam Stephenson Copyright © 1979 by Paragon Music (ASCAP)(admin. By Brentwood-Benson Music Publishing, Inc.) All Rights reserved. Used by permission
2 - Boundless Love © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal
3. Boundless grace because of Calvary, His life He gave, His love out poured. I now can live with Him eternally, Jesus, my Lord, it's You I love. 3 - Boundless Love © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal Words and Music by: v1,2 Dennis Loewen, v3 Pam Stephenson, Arrangement by: Pam Stephenson Copyright © 1979 by Paragon Music (ASCAP)(admin. By Brentwood-Benson Music Publishing, Inc.) All Rights reserved. Used by permission
3 - Boundless Love © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal
C - Boundless Love © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal
1. Oh, how He loves you and me. Oh, how He loves you and me; He gave His life, what more could He give? Oh, how He loves you; Oh, how he loves me; Oh,
1. He paid a debt He did not owe, I owed a debt I could not pay. I needed someone to wash my sins away. And now I sing a brand new song: "Amazing Grace."
In moments like these, I sing out a song, I sing out a love song to Jesus. 1 - In Moments Like These Words and Music by: David Graham Copyright © 1980.
1. I love the Lord, for He died my soul to save, On Calvary His dear life He freely gave; From realms above, Jesus freely came to die, That I might live.
1. Worthy Lord, My Lord is worthy, Worthy now of praise; Worthy Lord, My Lord is worthy, Worthy now of praise. 1 – Worthy Lord Words & Music: Keith Lancaster.
We Bring the Sacrifice of Praise Words and Music by Kirk Dearman © Copyright 1984 John T. Benson Publishing Co. (ASCAP) (admin. by Brentwood-Benson Music.
1. You are the river of life You are the joy of my soul! You are the raging river out of control! Riding the waves of Your glory To depths of joy I've.
1. This is holy ground, we're standing on holy ground, For the Lord is present and where He is is holy. This is holy ground, we're standing on holy ground,
No One Ever Cared for Me like Jesus Words and Music by Charles F. Weigle © Copyright 1932 Singspiration Music (ASCAP) (admin. by Brentwood-Benson Music.
His Name is Wonderful, Jesus my Lord. He is the mighty King, Master of everything, His Name is Wonderful, Jesus my Lord. 1 - His Name Is Wonderful © 2001.
1. Here I labor and toil as I look for a home, Just an humble abode among men, While in heaven a mansion is waiting for me And a gentle voice pleading.
1. Unto Thee, O Lord do I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in Thee. Let me not be ashamed, let not my enemies triumph over me. Words from Psalm 25:1-7,
Bless His Holy Name Words and Music by Andraé Crouch © Copyright 1973 Bud John Songs (ASCAP) (admin. by EMI CMG Publishing). All rights reserved. Used.
1. I keep falling in love with Him, Over and over and over and over again. I keep falling in love with Him, Over and over and over and over again. 1 -
1. In His time, in His time, He makes all things beautiful, in His time. Lord, please show me every day, as You're teaching me Your way, That You do just.
1. Jesus the Savior came down from above, Came to bring mercy and love; "Crucify Him" the mob scornfully cried, So He on Calvary died; While on the cross.
You are my strength when I am weak, You are the Treasure that I seek, You are my All in All. Seeking You as a precious jewel, Lord, to give up I'd be a.
1. I will bless Thee, O Lord, I will bless Thee, O Lord; With a heart of thanksgiving I will bless Thee, O Lord. 1 – I Will Bless Thee, O Lord Words &
1. There will never be a sweeter story- Story of the Savior's love divine, Love that brought Him from the realms of glory Just to save a sinful soul like.
Love one another, for love is of God, He who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, For God is love, God is love.
1. I serve a risen Savior, He's in the world today; I know that He is living, whatever men may say; I see His hand of mercy, I hear His voice of cheer,
Great is the Lord, He is holy and just; By His power we trust in His love. Great is the Lord, He is faithful and true; By His mercy He proves He is love.
1. Thank You, Lord, for loving me. Thank You, Lord, for blessing me. Thank You, Lord, for making me whole and saving my soul. 1 – Thank You, Lord Words.
I Love Your Presence Words and Music by Jessie Lane and Darren Clarke © Copyright 1999 Mercy/Vineyard Publishing (ASCAP) (admin. in North America by Music.
1. Beyond the sunset, O blissful morning, When with our Savior heaven is begun. Earth's toiling ended, O glorious dawning, Beyond the sunset, when day.
We Bow Down Words and Music by Twila Paris © Copyright 1984 Singspiration Music (ASCAP) (admin. By Brentwood-Benson Music Publishing, Inc.). All rights.
1. I have a song that Jesus gave me, It was sent from heaven above; There never was a sweeter melody, 'Tis a melody of love. 1 – In My Heart There Rings.
1. I know the Lord will find a way for me. If I walk in heaven's light, Shun the wrong and do the right, I know the Lord will find a way for me. 1 - I.
I Love You, Lord Words and Music by Laurie Klein © Copyright 1978, 1980 House of Mercy Music (ASCAP) (admin. by Music Services, Inc. o/b/o Maranatha! Music).
1. Hide me away, O Lord. Hide me away, O In the day of trouble beneath the shadow of your wings, Hide me away, O Lord. 1 – Hide Me Away, O Lord Words &
1. Lord, the light of Your love is shining In the midst of the darkness, shining; Jesus, Light of the World, shine upon us, Set us free by the truth You.
Every time I feel the Spirit moving in my heart, I will pray; Yes every time I feel the Spirit moving in my heart, I will pray. c – Every Time I Feel the.
1. Have you heard my Jesus weeping all a-lone? In Gethsemane He wept all alone. He cried, "Take the cup away, But not my will, Thine I'll obey." Have you.
1. God sent His Son, they called Him Jesus, He came to love, heal and forgive; He lived and died to buy my pardon, An empty grave is there to prove my.
1. There's a sweet, sweet Spirit in this place, And I know that it's the Spirit of the Lord; There are sweet expressions on each face, And I know they.
Come, let us worship and bow down; Let us kneel before the Lord our God, our Maker. Come, let us worship and bow down; Let us kneel before the Lord our.
Worthy Is the Lamb Words and Music by Darlene Zschech © Copyright 2000 Darlene Zschech/Hillsong Publishing (ASCAP) (admin. in the US & Canada by Integrity’s.
You are the words and the music. You are the song that I sing. You are the melody, You are the harmony, Praise to Your name I will bring. You are the Lord.
Lord, I lift Your name on high, Lord, I love to sing Your praises. I'm so glad You're in my life; I'm so glad You came to save us. You came from heaven.
1. Your only Son no sin to hide, But You have sent Him from Your side to walk upon this guilty sod and to become the Lamb of God. 1 - Lamb of God Words.
1. He took my burdens all away, up to a brighter day, He gave me a song, a wonderful song, A wonderful song I now can sing, in my heart joy bells ring,
1. Oh, what a wonderful, wonderful day Day I will never forget! After I'd wandered in darkness away, Jesus my Savior I met. Oh, what a tender, compassionate.
1. No palace, no jewels, no kingdom to rule, no crown of majesty. No throne and no robe, no silver, no gold, no courts of royalty. Yet the King of kings.
1. I know not why God's wondrous grace To me He hath made known, Nor why, unworthy, Christ in love Redeemed me for His own. 1 – I Know Whom I Have Believed.
Glorify Thy Name Words and Music by Donna Adkins © Copyright 1976, 1981 Maranatha! Music (ASCAP)/CCCM Music (ASCAP) (both admin. by Music Services, Inc.)
1. Humble yourself in the sight of the Lord. And He will lift you up. 1 – Humble Yourself Words & Music: Bob Hudson Copyright © 1978 CCCM Music (Admin.
1. We gather here in Jesus' name, His love is burning in our hearts like living flame. For thru the loving Son the Father makes us one. Come take the bread,
1. I can hear my Savior calling, "Take thy cross and follow, follow Me." 1 - Where He Leads Me I Will Follow Words by: E. W. Blandly Music by: J. S. Norris.
In This Very Room Words and Music by Ron and Carol Harris © Copyright 1979 Ron Harris Music. All rights reserved. Used by permission. CCLI # ___________.
1. In my life, Lord, be glorified, be glorified. In my life, Lord, be glorified today. Words and Music by: Bob Kilpatrick Copyright © 1978 by Bob Kilpatrick.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.