We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byRobert Gunn
Modified over 3 years ago
1. Oh, how He loves you and me. Oh, how He loves you and me; He gave His life, what more could He give? Oh, how He loves you; Oh, how he loves me; Oh, how He loves you and me! 1 - O, How He Loves You and Me Words and Music by: Kurt Kaiser Copyright © 1975 by Word Music, Inc. (ASCAP), 65 Music Square West Nashville, TN 37203 All Rights Reserved Made In The U.S.A. International Copyright Secured Used By Permission © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal
c - O, How He Loves You and Me © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal
2 - O, How He Loves You and Me © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal Words and Music by: Kurt Kaiser Copyright © 1975 by Word Music, Inc. (ASCAP), 65 Music Square West Nashville, TN 37203 All Rights Reserved Made In The U.S.A. International Copyright Secured Used By Permission
c - O, How He Loves You and Me © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal
2. Jesus to Calvary did go, His love for mankind to show; What He did there brought hope from despair: Oh, how He loves you; Oh, how he loves me; Oh, how He loves you and me! C - O, How He Loves You and Me © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal
1. I serve a risen Savior, He's in the world today; I know that He is living, whatever men may say; I see His hand of mercy, I hear His voice of cheer,
1.-2. Boundless love, unending joy, This is my life, it's what I know. I can't believe that He selected me! Jesus, my Lord, it's You I owe. 1 - Boundless.
1. Father, we love You, we worship and adore you. Glorify Thy name in all the earth. Glorify Thy name, glorify Thy name, Glorify Thy name in all the earth.
1. In His time, in His time, He makes all things beautiful, in His time. Lord, please show me every day, as You're teaching me Your way, That You do just.
In moments like these, I sing out a song, I sing out a love song to Jesus. 1 - In Moments Like These Words and Music by: David Graham Copyright © 1980.
You are my strength when I am weak, You are the Treasure that I seek, You are my All in All. Seeking You as a precious jewel, Lord, to give up I'd be a.
1. I love the Lord, for He died my soul to save, On Calvary His dear life He freely gave; From realms above, Jesus freely came to die, That I might live.
Lord, I lift Your name on high, Lord, I love to sing Your praises. I'm so glad You're in my life; I'm so glad You came to save us. You came from heaven.
Come, let us worship and bow down; Let us kneel before the Lord our God, our Maker. Come, let us worship and bow down; Let us kneel before the Lord our.
1. Worthy Lord, My Lord is worthy, Worthy now of praise; Worthy Lord, My Lord is worthy, Worthy now of praise. 1 – Worthy Lord Words & Music: Keith Lancaster.
1. Seek ye first the kingdom of God And His righteousness, And all these things shall be added unto you. Singing allelu, alleluia! Words and Music by:
1. This is holy ground, we're standing on holy ground, For the Lord is present and where He is is holy. This is holy ground, we're standing on holy ground,
1. You are the river of life You are the joy of my soul! You are the raging river out of control! Riding the waves of Your glory To depths of joy I've.
1. Humble yourself in the sight of the Lord. And He will lift you up. 1 – Humble Yourself Words & Music: Bob Hudson Copyright © 1978 CCCM Music (Admin.
1. Hide me away, O Lord. Hide me away, O In the day of trouble beneath the shadow of your wings, Hide me away, O Lord. 1 – Hide Me Away, O Lord Words &
1. I have a song that Jesus gave me, It was sent from heaven above; There never was a sweeter melody, 'Tis a melody of love. 1 – In My Heart There Rings.
1. Oh soul, there is a Savior Who longs to be your friend. He offers love and mercy And blessed peace within. 1 – O Soul Come to Jesus Words & Music: Melissa.
Song > Oh, How He Loves You And Me/ On A Hill Far Away.
1. As the deer panteth for the water so my soul longeth after Thee. You alone are my heart's desire and I long to worship Thee. Words and Music by: Martin.
1. Have you heard my Jesus weeping all a-lone? In Gethsemane He wept all alone. He cried, "Take the cup away, But not my will, Thine I'll obey." Have you.
1. Unto Thee, O Lord do I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in Thee. Let me not be ashamed, let not my enemies triumph over me. Words from Psalm 25:1-7,
1. I keep falling in love with Him, Over and over and over and over again. I keep falling in love with Him, Over and over and over and over again. 1 -
His Name is Wonderful, Jesus my Lord. He is the mighty King, Master of everything, His Name is Wonderful, Jesus my Lord. 1 - His Name Is Wonderful © 2001.
1. There will never be a sweeter story- Story of the Savior's love divine, Love that brought Him from the realms of glory Just to save a sinful soul like.
You are the words and the music. You are the song that I sing. You are the melody, You are the harmony, Praise to Your name I will bring. You are the Lord.
1. I just want to be where You are, Dwelling daily in Your presence; I don't want to worship from afar, Draw me near to where You are. 1 - I Want to Be.
Love one another, for love is of God, He who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, For God is love, God is love.
Glory, hallelujah! I – Hymn Of Glory Words & Music: Charles Christmas / Arr: Ken Young Copyright © 1974 by Word Of God Music (Admin. by The Copyright Company,
Great is the Lord, He is holy and just; By His power we trust in His love. Great is the Lord, He is faithful and true; By His mercy He proves He is love.
1. There are no stained glass windows in the temple of my heart; No chiming bells remind me when to pray. But there the Savior meets me, and from all the.
1. Your only Son no sin to hide, But You have sent Him from Your side to walk upon this guilty sod and to become the Lamb of God. 1 - Lamb of God Words.
Glorify Thy Name Words and Music by Donna Adkins © Copyright 1976, 1981 Maranatha! Music (ASCAP)/CCCM Music (ASCAP) (both admin. by Music Services, Inc.)
© 2005 Snack Music Productions. J-E-S-U-S, Jesus You love me J-E-S-U-S, I just want to see J-E-S-U-S, Want to see You living in me.
1. They bound the hands of Jesus in the garden where He prayed; They led Him thru the streets in shame. They spat up-on the Savior so pure and free from.
1. Oh, what a wonderful, wonderful day Day I will never forget! After I'd wandered in darkness away, Jesus my Savior I met. Oh, what a tender, compassionate.
1. I heard an old, old story, How a Savior came from glory, How He gave his life on Calvary To save a wretch like me; I heard about His groaning, Of His.
1. In my life, Lord, be glorified, be glorified. In my life, Lord, be glorified today. Words and Music by: Bob Kilpatrick Copyright © 1978 by Bob Kilpatrick.
1. No palace, no jewels, no kingdom to rule, no crown of majesty. No throne and no robe, no silver, no gold, no courts of royalty. Yet the King of kings.
Father in heaven, how we love You, we lift Your name in all the earth. May Your kingdom be established in our praises, as Your people declare Your mighty.
In This Very Room Words and Music by Ron and Carol Harris © Copyright 1979 Ron Harris Music. All rights reserved. Used by permission. CCLI # ___________.
1. Restore my spirit, Lord, I need restored; My heart is weary, please help me, dear Lord, I stand in need of more strength from Your Word, Renew my love,
1. We are one in the Spirit, we are one in the Lord, And we pray that all unity may one day be re-stored: And they'll know we are Christians by our love,
1. God sent His Son, they called Him Jesus, He came to love, heal and forgive; He lived and died to buy my pardon, An empty grave is there to prove my.
1. My Jesus knows when I am lonely, He know each pain, He sees each tear; He understands each lonely heartache, He understands because He cares. 1 – He.
Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. Words by: Amy Grant / Music by: Michael W. Smith Copyright © 1984 Meadowgreen Music Co./Age To.
1. In my life, Lord, be glorified, be glorified. In my life, Lord, be glorified today. 1 - Lord, Be Glorified Words and Music by: Bob Kilpatrick Copyright.
1. There's a sweet, sweet Spirit in this place, And I know that it's the Spirit of the Lord; There are sweet expressions on each face, And I know they.
1. He took my burdens all away, up to a brighter day, He gave me a song, a wonderful song, A wonderful song I now can sing, in my heart joy bells ring,
No One Ever Cared for Me like Jesus Words and Music by Charles F. Weigle © Copyright 1932 Singspiration Music (ASCAP) (admin. by Brentwood-Benson Music.
I'll say yes, Lord, yes, to Your will and to Your way, Yes, Lord, yes, I will trust You and obey; When the Spirit speaks to me with my whole heart I'll.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.