We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published bySteven Warren
Modified over 3 years ago
1. Closer to Thee, near to Thy side, Closer dear Lord, I would abide; Hold me in Thy embrace, 'Neath every smile of grace, Grant me, Thy child, a place, Closer to Thee. 1 – Closer to Thee Words & Music: Austin Taylor © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal
1 – Closer to Thee © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal
2. Closer to Thee, near to Thy breast, Closer to Thee; Lord, let me rest; Guide me when I would stray, Keep me from sin each day, Draw me, dear Lord, I pray, Closer to Thee. 2 – Closer to Thee Words & Music: Austin Taylor © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal
2 – Closer to Thee © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal
3. Closer to Thee, happy and free, Grant me, O Lord, ever to be; Hear me in every cry, Stand near when I must die, Then take me home on high, Closer to Thee. 3 – Closer to Thee Words & Music: Austin Taylor © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal
3 – Closer to Thee © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal
1. O Jesus, I have promised To serve Thee to the end; Be Thou forever near me, My Master and my Friend: I shall not fear the battle If Thou art by my side,
1. I am weak but Thou art strong; Jesus, keep me from all wrong. I'll be satisfied as long As I walk, dear Lord, close to Thee. 1 – Just A Closer Walk.
1. Nearer, Still nearer, close to Thy heart, Draw me, my Savior, so precious Thou art; Fold me, O fold me close to Thy breast, Shelter me safe in that.
1. I can hear my Savior calling, "Take thy cross and follow, follow Me." 1 - Where He Leads Me I Will Follow Words by: E. W. Blandly Music by: J. S. Norris.
1. I know that my Redeemer lives, And ever prays for me; I know eternal life He gives, From sin and sorrow free. 1 – I Know That My Redeemer Lives Words.
1. There is a place of quiet rest, Near to the heart of God, A place where sin can not molest, Near to the heart of God. 1 – There is a Place of Quiet.
1. Away in a manger, no crib for a bed, The little Lord Jesus laid down His sweet head; The stars in the bright sky looked down where He lay, The little.
1. Savior, like a shepherd lead us: Much we need Thy tenderest care; In Thy pleasant pastures feed us, For our use Thy folds prepare: Blessed Jesus, Thou.
1. Jesus loves me! this I know, For the Bible tells me so; Little ones to Him belong, They are weak but He is strong. 1 - Jesus Loves Me Words by: Anna.
1. Come, Thou long expected Jesus, Born to set Thy people free. From our fears and sins release us; Let us find our rest in Thee. Israel's Strength and.
1. I hear the Savior say, "Thy Strength indeed is small; Child of weakness, watch and pray, Find in Me thine all in all." 1 - Jesus Paid It All Words:
1. All to Jesus I surrender, All to Him I freely give; I will ever love and trust Him, In His presence daily live. 1 - All to Jesus I Surrender Words by:
1. O Lord, You know my strength indeed is small, Lest Thou should lead, I'm prone to slip and fall; Guide and direct, over evil help me stand, Make me.
1. Pass me not, O gentle Savior, Hear my humble cry; While on others Thou art calling, Do not pass me by. 1 – Pass Me Not Words: Fanny J. Crosby Music:
1. My faith looks up to Thee, Thou Lamb of Calvary, Savior divine: Now hear me while I pray; Take all my guilt away; O let me from this day Be wholly Thine.
1-3 My faith looks up to Thee, Thou Lamb of Calvary, Savior divine; Now hear me while I pray; Take all my sins away; O let me from this day Be wholly Thine.
1. More about Jesus would I know, More of His grace to others show; More of His saving fullness see, More of His love who died for me. 1 - More About Jesus.
1. Purer in heart, O God, Help me to be; May I devote my life Wholly to Thee; Watch Thou my wayward feet, Guide me with counsel sweet; Purer in heart,
1. I bring my sins to Thee, The sins I cannot count, That all may cleansed be In Thy once opened fount: I bring them, Savior, all to Thee; The burden is.
Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. Words by: Amy Grant / Music by: Michael W. Smith Copyright © 1984 Meadowgreen Music Co./Age To.
1. I love the Lord, for He died my soul to save, On Calvary His dear life He freely gave; From realms above, Jesus freely came to die, That I might live.
In doubt and temptation I rest, Lord, in thee; my hand is in thy hand, thou carest for me. My soul with thy counsel through life thou wilt guide, and afterward.
1. I am coming to the cross; I am poor and weak and blind; I am counting all but dross: I shall full salvation find. 1 – I Am Coming To The Cross Words:
Son of God, if thy free grace Again has raised me up, Called me still to seek thy face, And given me back my hope: Still thy timely help afford, And all.
Just a closer walk with Thee. Just a closer walk with Thee, Grant it, Jesus, is my plea, Daily walking close to Thee, Let it be, dear Lord, let it be.
Just A Closer Walk With Thee. Just a closer walk with Thee; Grant it Jesus is my plea. Daily walking close to Thee; Let it be, dear Lord, Let it be.
O Jesus, I Have Promised Words by John E. Bode Music by Arthur H. Mann Words and Music public domain 501.
Song > Just A Closer Walk With Thee. Song > 1. Just a closer walk with Thee, grant it, Jesus, is my plea; Daily walking close to Thee, let it be, dear.
My God, accept my heart this day, And make it always thine, That I from thee no more may stray, No more from thee decline.
Just A Closer Walk With Thee 1-3 I am weak but Thou art strong; Jesus, keep me from all wrong. I’ll be satisfied as long As I walk, dear Lord, close to.
1. Come, Holy Spirit, Dove divine, On these baptismal waters shine, And teach our hearts, in highest strain, To praise the Lamb for sinners slain. 1 -
1. Beneath the cross of Jesus I fain would take my stand, The shadow of a mighty rock Within a weary land, A home within the wilderness, A rest upon the.
1. Whate'er you do in word or deed, Do all in the name of the Lord; Do naught in name of man or creed, Do all in the name of the Lord. 1 - Do All in the.
O Lord, our Lord, how excellent Thy name; How excellent is Thy name in all the earth; 1 – O Lord, Our Lord Words and Music by: Horatio R. Palmer © 2001.
1. I need Thee every hour, Most gracious Lord; No tender voice like Thine Can peace afford. 1 - I Need Thee Every Hour Words: Annie S. Hawks Music: Robert.
1. In the dark of the midnight I have oft hid my face, While the storm howls about me, and there's no hiding place. 'Mid the crash of the thunder, precious.
Jesus, my strength, my hope, On thee I cast my care, With humble confidence look up, And know thou hear'st my prayer. Give me on thee to wait, Till I.
1. O Little Town of Bethlehem, How still we see thee lie! Above thy deep and dreamless sleep The silent stars go by. Yet in thy dark streets shineth The.
1. There is sun-shine in my soul today, More glorious and bright Than glows in an-y earthly sky, For Jesus is my light. 1 - There is Sunshine in My Soul.
Just a Closer Walk with Thee 380 Green 1. I am weak but Thou art strong; Jesus keep me from all wrong; I'll be satisfied as long As I walk, let me walk.
JUST A CLOSER WALK WITH THEE I am weak, but Thou art strong; Jesus, keep me from all wrong.
SEN Lets Celebrate Away In A Manger Away in a Manger.
O Jesus, I have promised To serve thee to the end; Be thou for ever near me, My master and my friend; I shall not fear the battle If thou art by my side,
1. I'd like to stay here longer than man's allotted day, And watch the fleeting changes of life's uneven way; But if my Savior calls me to that sweet home.
1. Jesus is tenderly calling thee home, Calling today, calling today; Why from the sunshine of love wilt thou roam Farther and farther away? 1 - Jesus.
Alleluia, Song Of Gladness Alleluia, song of gladness, Voice of joy that cannot die; Alleluia is the anthem Ever dear to choirs on high; In the house of.
Away in a Manger Away in a manger, no crib for a bed The little Lord Jesus Laid down His sweet head The stars in the sky Looked down where He lay The little.
Search me O God and know my heart today Try me O Savior, know my thoughts I pray See if there be some wicked way in me Cleanse me from all my sins and.
Welcome For Me 1-3 Like a bird on the deep, far away from its nest, I had wandered, my Savior, from Thee; But Thy dear loving voice called me home to Thy.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.