We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published bySteven Warren
Modified over 2 years ago
1. Closer to Thee, near to Thy side, Closer dear Lord, I would abide; Hold me in Thy embrace, 'Neath every smile of grace, Grant me, Thy child, a place, Closer to Thee. 1 – Closer to Thee Words & Music: Austin Taylor © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal
1 – Closer to Thee © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal
2. Closer to Thee, near to Thy breast, Closer to Thee; Lord, let me rest; Guide me when I would stray, Keep me from sin each day, Draw me, dear Lord, I pray, Closer to Thee. 2 – Closer to Thee Words & Music: Austin Taylor © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal
2 – Closer to Thee © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal
3. Closer to Thee, happy and free, Grant me, O Lord, ever to be; Hear me in every cry, Stand near when I must die, Then take me home on high, Closer to Thee. 3 – Closer to Thee Words & Music: Austin Taylor © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal
3 – Closer to Thee © 2003 The Paperless Hymnal
1. There is a place of quiet rest, Near to the heart of God, A place where sin can not molest, Near to the heart of God. 1 – There is a Place of Quiet.
My God, accept my heart this day, And make it always thine, That I from thee no more may stray, No more from thee decline.
1-3 My faith looks up to Thee, Thou Lamb of Calvary, Savior divine; Now hear me while I pray; Take all my sins away; O let me from this day Be wholly Thine.
1. Oft we come together, Oft we sing and pray; Here we bring our offering On this holy day. 1 - Oft We Come Together Words and Music: Tillit S. Teddlie.
1-4 Day is dying in the west; Heavn is touching earth with rest; Wait and worship while the night Sets the evening lamps alight Thru all the sky. Holy,
1. Jesus the Savior came down from above, Came to bring mercy and love; "Crucify Him" the mob scornfully cried, So He on Calvary died; While on the cross.
1. It won't be very long till this short life shall end, It won't be very long till Jesus shall descend; And then the dead in Christ from beds of clay.
Safely Through Another Week N°384 Safely through another week God has brought us on our way; Let us now a blessing seek, Waiting in His courts today; Day.
At thy feet, O Christ, we lay Thine own gift of this new day; Doubt of what it holds in store Makes us crave thine aid the more; Lest it prove a time.
The Power Of Your Love. Lord I come to You Let my heart be changed, renewed Flowing from the grace That I have found in You And Lord I have come to know.
Savior, Like A Shepherd Lead Us Savior, like a shepherd lead us, Much we need Thy tender care; In Thy pleasant pastures feed us, For our use Thy folds.
SEN Lets Celebrate Away In A Manger Away in a Manger.
1. I hear Thy welcome voice That calls me, Lord, to Thee, For cleansing in Thy precious blood That flowed on Calvary. 1 – I am Coming, Lord Words & Music:
Jesus Is All the World to Me Jesus is all the world to me, My life, my joy, my all; He is my strength from day to day Without Him I would fall.
1. O how kindly hast Thou led me, Heavenly Father, day by day; Found my dwelling, clothed and fed me, Furnished friends to cheer my way! Didst Thou bless.
1. Be with me, Lord I cannot live without Thee, I dare not try to take one step alone, I cannot bear the loads of life, unaided, I need Thy strength to.
Left my fear by the side of the road Hear You speak, won't let go Fall to my knees as I lift my hands to pray.
Let Us Love and Sing and Wonder To him who loves us and had freed us from our sins by his blood…to him be glory and power for ever and ever. Rev. 1:5,6.
O Jesus, I have promised To serve thee to the end; Be thou for ever near me, My master and my friend; I shall not fear the battle If thou art by my side,
On The Cross Of Calvary 1-4 On the cross of Calvary, Jesus died for thee and me; There He shed His precious blood, That from sin we might be free. O, the.
O Jesus Christ, grow thou in me, And all things else recede; My heart be daily nearer thee, From sin be daily freed.
Saviour, again to thy dear name we raise With one accord our parting hymn of praise; We stand to bless thee ere our worship cease, Then, lowly kneeling,
Lord help me live from day to day In such a self-forgetful way That even when I kneel to pray My prayer shall be for – Others. Help me in all.
Rock of Ages, cleft for me, Let me hide myself in thee; Let the water and the blood, From thy riven side which flowed, Be of sin the double cure, Cleanse.
Song > If I Have Wounded. Song > If I have wounded any soul today, If I have caused one foot to go astray. If I have walked in my own willful way, Dear.
God of all power, and truth, and grace, Which shall from age to age endure, Whose word, when heaven and earth shall pass, Remains and stands for ever.
There is a balm in Gilead to make the wounded whole; There is a balm in Gilead to heal the sinsick soul. c – There Is A Balm In Gilead Words & Music: Traditional.
Command thy blessing from above, O God, on all assembled here; Behold us with a Father's love, While we look up with filial fear.
Take My Life and Let It Be Take my life and let it be Consecrated, Lord, to Thee; Take my moments and my days Let them flow in ceaseless praise, Let them.
1. "All things are ready," come to the feast! Come, for the table now is spread; Ye famishing, ye weary, come, And thou shalt be richly fed. 1 - Come To.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.