We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byAntwan Marion
Modified over 2 years ago
1. Oft we come together, Oft we sing and pray; Here we bring our offering On this holy day. 1 - Oft We Come Together Words and Music: Tillit S. Teddlie Copyright © 1944 by Tillit S. Teddlie © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
Help us Lord, Thy love to see, May we all in truth and spirit Worship Thee. c - Oft We Come Together © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
2. May we keep in memory, All that Thou hast said, May we truly worship As we eat the bread. 2 - Oft We Come Together Words and Music: Tillit S. Teddlie Copyright © 1944 by Tillit S. Teddlie © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
c - Oft We Come Together © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
3. May we all in spirit, All in one ac-cord, Take this cup of blessing, Given by the Lord. 3 - Oft We Come Together Words and Music: Tillit S. Teddlie Copyright © 1944 by Tillit S. Teddlie © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
c - Oft We Come Together © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
1. Oft we come to - geth - er, Oft we sing and pray; Here we bring our off -’ring on this ho - ly day. Help us Lord, Thy Help us Lord, Help us Lord,
Valentine Banquet, 5:00 p.m., 5:45 at the fellowship house. Valentine Banquet, 5:00 p.m., 5:45 at the fellowship house. Summer.
1. We praise Thee, O God, Our Redeemer, Creator, In grateful devotion our tribute we bring. We lay it before Thee, we kneel and adore Thee, We bless Thy.
This is Holy Ground In this holy place Where God’s love is found.
1. When we meet in sweet communion Where the feast divine is spread; Hearts are brought in closer union While partaking of the bread. 1 - The Lord's Supper.
O Lord, our Lord, how excellent Thy name; How excellent is Thy name in all the earth; 1 – O Lord, Our Lord Words and Music by: Horatio R. Palmer © 2001.
1. Father, we love You, we worship and adore you. Glorify Thy name in all the earth. Glorify Thy name, glorify Thy name, Glorify Thy name in all the earth.
1. Savior, like a shepherd lead us: Much we need Thy tenderest care; In Thy pleasant pastures feed us, For our use Thy folds prepare: Blessed Jesus, Thou.
1. Purer in heart, O God, Help me to be; May I devote my life Wholly to Thee; Watch Thou my wayward feet, Guide me with counsel sweet; Purer in heart,
1. My Jesus, as Thou wilt! O may Thy will be mine; Into Thy hand of love I would my all resign; Thru sorrow and thru joy, Conduct me as Thine own, And.
We Praise Thee, Our Redeemer 1-3 We praise Thee, O God, our Redeemer, Creator, In grateful devotion our tribute we bring. We lay it before Thee, we kneel.
1. I keep falling in love with Him, Over and over and over and over again. I keep falling in love with Him, Over and over and over and over again. 1 -
1. O to be like Thee! blessed Redeemer: This is my constant longing and prayer; Gladly I'll forfeit all of earth's treasures, Jesus, Thy perfect likeness.
Break Thou the Bread of Life [274 Green] 1. Break Thou the bread of life, Dear Lord, to me, As Thou didst break the loaves Beside the sea; Beyond the sacred.
In moments like these, I sing out a song, I sing out a love song to Jesus. 1 - In Moments Like These Words and Music by: David Graham Copyright © 1980.
We Praise The, O God, Our Redeemer 1. We praise Thee, O God, our Redeemer, Creator, In grateful devotion our tribute we bring; We lay it before Thee, we.
Text and music by Judson W. Van DeVenter (1855 – 1939) All to Jesus I surrender I surrender all; I surrender all All to Thee, my blessed Savior, I surrender.
We Are Gathered For Thy Blessing We are gathered for Thy blessing, We will wait upon our God; We will trust in Him who loved us, And who bought us with.
We Praise Thee, O God, Our Redeemer We praise Thee, O God, Our Redeemer, Creator In grateful devotion our tribute we bring We lay it before Thee, we.
1. Angels are singing redemption's sweet song, Wonderful theme, glorious theme! Shout the glad message and join in the throng, Singing redemption's song!
1. In His time, in His time, He makes all things beautiful, in His time. Lord, please show me every day, as You're teaching me Your way, That You do just.
We Praise Thee, O God, Our Redeemer Julia B. Cady Cory 1902 Music:Adrianus Valerius 1625 Tune:Kremser, PD.
You are the words and the music. You are the song that I sing. You are the melody, You are the harmony, Praise to Your name I will bring. You are the Lord.
1. All to Jesus I surrender, All to Him I freely give; I will ever love and trust Him, In His presence daily live. 1 - All to Jesus I Surrender Words by:
1. Brethren we have met to worship And adore the Lord our God; Will you pray with all your power While we try to preach the Word? All is vain un-less the.
1. I need Thee every hour, Most gracious Lord; No tender voice like Thine Can peace afford. 1 - I Need Thee Every Hour Words: Annie S. Hawks Music: Robert.
Love one another, for love is of God, He who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, For God is love, God is love.
1. There's a sweet, sweet Spirit in this place, And I know that it's the Spirit of the Lord; There are sweet expressions on each face, And I know they.
1. Worthy Lord, My Lord is worthy, Worthy now of praise; Worthy Lord, My Lord is worthy, Worthy now of praise. 1 – Worthy Lord Words & Music: Keith Lancaster.
1. We are one in the Spirit, we are one in the Lord, And we pray that all unity may one day be re-stored: And they'll know we are Christians by our love,
1. Love, love, love, love, the gospel in a word is love, Love thy neighbor as thy brother, love, love, love. 1 – Love, Love Words: American Folk Hymn &
1. Thank You, Lord, for loving me. Thank You, Lord, for blessing me. Thank You, Lord, for making me whole and saving my soul. 1 – Thank You, Lord Words.
1. Kum ba yah, my Lord, kum ba yah, Oh, Lord, kum ba yah. 1 – Kum Ba Yah Words & Music: Traditional / Arr. David Sexton Arr. Copyright © 1993 by Howard.
1. I bring my sins to Thee, The sins I cannot count, That all may cleansed be In Thy once opened fount: I bring them, Savior, all to Thee; The burden is.
1. Open my eyes, that I may see Glimpses of truth Thou hast for me; Place in my hands the wonderful key That shall unclasp, and set me free. Silently now.
1. God is calling the prodigal: come without delay; Hear, O hear Him calling, calling now for thee; Though you've wandered so far from His presence, come.
I Surrender All All to Jesus I surrender All to Him I freely give; I will ever love and trust Him, In His presence daily live. Slide 1/8.
1. O Lord, You know my strength indeed is small, Lest Thou should lead, I'm prone to slip and fall; Guide and direct, over evil help me stand, Make me.
I Surrender All 354. All to Jesus I surrender; all to him I freely give; I will ever love and trust him, in his presence daily live. (1)
Great is the Lord, He is holy and just; By His power we trust in His love. Great is the Lord, He is faithful and true; By His mercy He proves He is love.
With Grateful Heart My Thanks I Bring From Psalm 138 ST. PETERSBURG Trinity Hymnal #88 CCLI #
Break thou the bread of life, O Lord to me, As thou didst break the loaves Beside the sea. Beyond the sacred page I seek thee Lord; My spirit longs for.
With grateful heart my thanks I bring, before the great thy praise I sing. I worship in thy holy place and praise thee for thy truth and grace; for truth.
1. Oh soul, there is a Savior Who longs to be your friend. He offers love and mercy And blessed peace within. 1 – O Soul Come to Jesus Words & Music: Melissa.
1. O Little Town of Bethlehem, How still we see thee lie! Above thy deep and dreamless sleep The silent stars go by. Yet in thy dark streets shineth The.
Turn my heart, O Lord, like rivers of water, Turn my heart, O Lord, by Your hand; Till my whole life flows in the river of Your Spirit, And my name brings.
1. Love divine, all love excelling, Joy of heaven to earth, come down! Fix in us Thy humble dwelling, All Thy faithful mercies crown; Jesus, Thou art all.
1. We gather here in Jesus' name, His love is burning in our hearts like living flame. For thru the loving Son the Father makes us one. Come take the bread,
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.