Presentation on theme: "Social Communication Module 6 Audio-visual Support."— Presentation transcript:
Social Communication Module 6 Audio-visual Support
Introduction Tony Buzan's figures Read 10% Heard 20% Seen 30% Heard and Seen 50% Said 70% Said and Done 90%.
General principles Visuals: Make information more memorable Help the speaker Show information which is not easily express in words Highlight information Cause audience to employ another sense to receive information Bring variety and therefore increase audience attention Save time Clarify complex information
1. Blackboard (whiteboard) advantages simple to use cheep endless space Disadvantages ?????
4. Experiments, models demonstration by using assistants
5. Games and roles playing Team building games Communication games Outdoor activities
6. Movie using, music playing For analysis you can analyze other people As a feedback For showing real life, real music To make lesson more interesting
7. Computer and LCD projectors Main rules: Select fonts and point sizes No capital letters in the body, good grammar Use part with your own notes 8 rows no more in one slide Esthetic rules (colors, proportions) http://www.presentationpictures.com/enhanc e-presentation.htm#relevant http://www.presentationpictures.com/enhanc e-presentation.htm#relevant
Mistakes Position screen where everyone can see it Not too much details Don't turn back on the audience Use the pointer, LED pointer Don't stand in front of the machine Chooses your media carefully !!!!!