Presentation on theme: "For Epson Dealer Information Reference to the VP-E Sales Aid PowerPoint document may be needed in conjunction with this document."— Presentation transcript:
for Epson Dealer Information Reference to the VP-E Sales Aid PowerPoint document may be needed in conjunction with this document.
Dealer benefits Incremental Sales of Epson printers From Troikas UK experience: Approximately 40% of End Users buying VersoProof have purchased a new Epson printer. Half of these are upgrades from there older Epson 9000 and 7000 series. The remaining 60% have attached VP-E to there existing Epson printer. Installation and Support benefits Typically a full day is chargeable for installation and training at the customer site.
Dealer benefits Consumables: Standard Epson Inks are used, the additional Epson sales generate more ink sales. VP-E double coated paper is essential for the optimum colour gamut, achieving contract quality proofs; no distortion of the papers and good folding capabilities. Therefore the Troika duplex papers are used: 1030 x 790, 170 gsm Satin Duplex Paper List Price £500.00 per pack of 50: £10.00 per sheet Dealer discount is 45%, i.e., £275.00 per pack See info book for latest duplex papers and sizes.
A customer using just 25 packs of B1 Satin paper a year will generate significant profits for Troika dealers. At £225.00 gross profit per pack of 50 sheets that equates to £5,625.00 per customer per year. If only 10 customers buy VersoProof from you over the next year, that will generate an incremental gross profit of £56,250.00 for you that is not insignificant. VersoProof paper is dual coated, for high absorbance of the ink on one side and shortly after on the other side. It has excellent ability to absorb this high volume of ink and can be folded successfully to make excellent mock-ups or dummies. Consumable Sales
VP-E recommended end user prices VP-E 44 is suitable for all recent large format Epson printers: Epson 10600, Epson 10000, Epson 9600 Recommended sale price £4,500.00 VP-E 24 is a size limited version for the Epson 7600 Recommended sale price £3,375.00 Dealer discount is 25% off list. It is recognised the end user price will vary from country to country due to import duty, dealer margin requirements, and what the country will bear.
Dealer benefits Sales of VersoProof VersoProof is an intelligent sale, it is not suitable for dealers who are use to the Box Shifting, but needs industry knowledge and experience. Technicians with experience of Industry Standard RIPs is essential. for list of RIPs see the VP-E Sales Aid.ppt
why should you make the effort Epson command in excess of 80% of the proofing market in North America and Europe. HP have approximately 10%, and all the others combined to make up the rest. Duplexing on Epsons give an 8 to 1 greater selling opportunity over HPs.
Out of the 12 demonstrations at Troika Systems for duplexing solutions, 1 had been for an automatic turning solution. That customer had identified the NEED for automatic turning and could justify it; the remaining 11 had all decided on VersoProof the manual turning solution. WHY: Production requirements (typically less than 10 duplex proof per day) COST (already have the labour to turn the sheet) Already have an Epson, or desiring an Epson (rather than the lower resolution HP printers) why should you make the effort Example
wow wow Is the most commonly heard word at any VersoProof Demonstration CUSTOMERS The most commonly heard statement from potential customers is isn't it easy followed by a commitment to purchase. DEALERS The most commonly heard statement form a potential dealer is I want to sell this, I have x customers who would want this today Demonstrations
wow In the 2 months up to Feb 03, Troika have had a 100% success rate with all VersoProof demonstrations: resulting in End Users committing to purchase, or Dealers wanting to sell. THE DEMONSTRATION All prospective customers or dealers leave with a folded duplexed proof and the same proof guillotined and stapled to represent an exact dummy of the folded proof. Without giving these to the customer the sale will never be closed. These represent exactly what the customer is producing day in day out week after week. Demonstrations
Also, VersoProof is: A SATISFYING sale, with a high success rate. The cost of sales is not high - enhancing profitability. No additional Large Format Printer support costs, And leads to significant, highly profitable duplex paper sales. We have established an 11:1 greater opportunity with VersoProof on the Epson range in comparison to the HP automatic turning solutions; and at a price customers can afford. VersoProof compared to automatic turning solutions
VersoProof for Epson Dealer information What's holding you back – lets move forward! Contact us at email@example.com
Your consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.