Presentation is loading. Please wait.

Presentation is loading. Please wait.

Triangle Tube Boiler Fuel Cost Savings Worksheet Prepared for: Customer Name: Street: City, State, Zip: Day Phone: Evening Phone: Cell Phone: email: www.triangletube.com.

Similar presentations


Presentation on theme: "Triangle Tube Boiler Fuel Cost Savings Worksheet Prepared for: Customer Name: Street: City, State, Zip: Day Phone: Evening Phone: Cell Phone: email: www.triangletube.com."— Presentation transcript:

1 Triangle Tube Boiler Fuel Cost Savings Worksheet Prepared for: Customer Name: Street: City, State, Zip: Day Phone: Evening Phone: Cell Phone: Heat lost in Flue gas = 5% Heat extracted without condensing = 85 % Heat gained by condensing = 10% Total Efficiency = 95% Triangle Tubes boilers gain efficiency over older boilers by: Modulating = running longer at lower temperatures Condensing = gaining heat from flue gas vapors Outdoor air = Old boilers send indoor air through the boiler and up the chimney, wasting heat and creating drafts. Triangle Tube boilers use outside air for combustion, eliminating this waste. Outdoor Reset = Adjusts the temperature of the system based on the outside temperature. As the outdoor temperature increases, the boiler system temperature decreases, improving efficiency. Maximize the Return on your investment ! Upgrade your domestic water heater to a SMART Tank. Use your new high efficiency boiler to heat your hot water too. SMART tank benefits: Self cleaning design minimizes maintenance. Tank-in-Tank design provides more hot water from a smaller tank. Foam insulation and no flue minimizes heat loss. LIFETIME Guarantee ! Make the SMART choice. It is the last hot water heater you will ever pay for. The Prestige Condensing Boiler by Triangle Tube. Maximum Efficiency. Maximum Reliability. The Prestige boiler leads the industry with a unique fire tube heat exchanger. The benefits include: Self-cleaning stainless steel design minimizes maintenance. Advanced control optimizes fuel efficiency. Tuned intake for Quiet operation. 95% AFUE efficiency for low fuel costs. Now is the time to upgrade to Prestige. Take advantage of the $1500 Stimulus incentive.

2 Boiler Efficiency Evaluation Boiler Input: Total Fuel Cost Savings Annual fuel cost with old boiler. EFF Old = ([ Cost Savings * = Example: Boiler Efficiency Ratio Information from Existing (Old) Boiler Rating Plate Boiler Output:BTU/Hour Approx. efficiency of the existing boiler = EFF Old = ([Boiler Output/Boiler Input]-0.05) X 100 /] – 0.05) X 100 =% Boiler Plate Data: Input = 130,000 BTU/Hr, Output = 105,000 BTU/Hr. EFF Old = ([ / ] – 0.05) X 100 = % 105,000130,00076 Boiler Eff. Ratio =EFF Old EFF New Example: Boiler Eff. Ratio =76%95%80%/= X / Boiler Eff. Ratio (from above) = Annual fuel cost with Triangle Tube boiler. Your calculation: Boiler Eff. Ratio = /% = Annual fuel cost with old boiler. Annual fuel cost with Triangle Tube boiler. Annual fuel savings with Triangle Tube boiler. Existing Boiler Efficiency Calculation Triangle Tube EFF New = 95% 95% * To achieve the highest efficiency, outdoor reset must be used. * The numbers shown here are a basic comparison based on history. Actual fuel costs will vary depending on actual fuel prices, weather, degree days, thermostat settings, and overall weatherproofing of the building. Actual efficiency for older, Non-Modulating Boilers is approximately 5% less than the rated Output / Input Ratio. This reduction is due to standby losses, chimney drafting losses, standing pilot losses, use of indoor combustion air, lack of outdoor reset, and other factors. Triangle Tube boilers virtually eliminate all of these losses. Mkt – Fuel Savings NG –


Download ppt "Triangle Tube Boiler Fuel Cost Savings Worksheet Prepared for: Customer Name: Street: City, State, Zip: Day Phone: Evening Phone: Cell Phone: email: www.triangletube.com."

Similar presentations


Ads by Google