We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byMercedes Sydney
Modified over 6 years ago
Lab Equipment Identification
1. Goggles Use Protecting your eyes
2. Beaker Use Heating & storing chemicals Approximate measuring
4. Thermometer Use Measuring temperature (in o C)
3. Spatula Use Scooping dry chemicals
5. Triple Beam Balance Use Measuring mass of objects in grams (g)
6. Erlenmeyer Flask Use Heating, storing and mixing chemicals Approximate measuring
7. Stirring Rod Use Stirring and pouring liquid chemicals
8. Ring Stand and Iron Ring Use Holding glassware for heating
9. Wire Gauze Use Holding glassware on iron ring.
10. Bunsen Burner Use Heating
11. Graduated Cylinder Use Accurate measurement of liquid volume in milliliters (mL)
12. Watch Glass Use Observing chemicals Lid for beakers
13. Test Tube Holder Use Holding test tube over a burner.
14. Test Tube Use Mixing, storing or heating chemicals
15. Test Tube Rack Use Storing test tubes Drying test tubes
16. Tongs Use Picking up hot items
17. Rubber Stoppers Use Covering glassware. Holding thermometers or glass tubing.
What is this thing? Identification of Lab Equipment.
EQUIPMENT ID Bunsen burner – heat source
Chemistry Lab Equipment. Safety Goggles Protect eyes whenever working with chemicals in the lab.
Materials to use in the Lab By Crystal Schmit. Crucible Tongs These tongs are used to pick up and hold a very hot crucible to prevent from burning yourself.
Lab Equipment Notes IPC Unit 1.
Lab Equipment 1. Beakers Proper Use Used for many purposes Can be heated Not used for accurate measuring.
Lab Equipment. Balance Used to mass objects
LABORATORY EQUIPMENT AND THEIR FUNCTIONS
Lab Equipment *These are the pieces of equipment you may see in class. You will be expected to know the names of the items and the actual use for each*
Identifying Lab Equipment
Used to compare multiple small scale chemical reactions at once Spot Plates.
Lab Equipment. Beaker: 1B Reaction vessel: wide opening allows for stirring.
LABORATORY and SAFETY EQUIPMENT AND THEIR FUNCTIONS
Slide 1 Laboratory Equipment. Slide 2 Chemistry Lab Drawer Equipment.
Science Lab Equipment. Beakers Beakers Science Lab Equipment Beaker Tongs Beaker Tongs.
Rap song (nclark.net).
Equipment for Labs. Flask (Erlenmeyer Flask) Used to measure volume Good for mixing chemicals (swirling by hand)
SCIENCE LAB EQUIPMENT. Beaker Wide Mouthed Transport Storage Heating Not very accurate for measuring.
Chemistry Equipment. Beaker doesn't measure the volume of liquids very accurately. It is usually used as a container for mixing or holding chemicals.
© 2021 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.