We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byDesiree Farran
Modified over 4 years ago
BumperBot uses two contact switches to go through a labyrinth. Bumper
1. Tighten a DC motor and a motor frame using bolts. Assembling
2. Put the DC motor on the main frame and tighten using bolts. Assembling
3. Assemble a contact switch and a L2X2 frame using bolts and nuts. Assembling
4. Locate the contact switches on the main frame and tighten them using bolts and nuts. Assembling
5. Fix the supports on the main frame (position C4 and G4) using bolts. Assembling
6. Put the 8hole frames on the 20mm supports and fix them using nuts. Assembling
7. Insert bolt to the main frame. Fix it with a cab nut. Assemble a wheel to the DC motor. Assembling
8. Locate the battery case on the 35mm support then tighten it using 20mm supports. Assembling
9. Assemble the DC motor drive board and the L2X1 frame using bolts and nuts. Assembling
10. Locate the CPU board on the 20mm support. Put the motor frame fixed with the L2X1 frame on the CPU board and tighten them using nuts. Assembling
11. Connect the power cable of the battery case to the power connector of the CPU board. Connect the cable of the DC motor to the DC motor drive board. Assembling
12. Connect the OUT ports No.1, No.2, No.3, and No.4 of the CPU board and the ports No.1, No.2, No.3, and No.4 of the motor drive board using 3pin cables. Assembling
13. Completed BumperBot. Assembling
1 Cable Assembly for CanSat. 2 Heat Shrink Tubing Battery Pack Connection Pin Connectors Radio Cables Mic & Speaker Plugs See close up connection page.
SweepBot is a cleaning robot that cleans floor as brushes spin on High-speed DC Motor. Sweep.
Fortress FortressBot is a throwing robot..
Using three IR sensors, SensingBot can sense the front obstacles so it can avoid them. Sensing.
Frame Assembly Produced by Ed Latimer, Team 476 Ken York, Team 476 Ron Markum, Team
Build Your Own Computer Ed Evans Information in this presentation Copyright 2005 PC Media, Inc. All rights reserved. Reprinted with permission from
Car Manufacture How organizations use ICT. Objectives Have an understanding of how organizations use ICT. Be able to describe a number of uses, giving.
Instructions for Diaphragm Replacement Cat. Nos. 2052B-01, 2054B-01
Presented by Team 3350 (T-BOTS). Students should lead their teams in the building, design, and all other aspects of the robot. Knowledge of the Kit.
Laser Enclosure to Elevated Rail Assembly Wyman Gordon Forging Locator Original Revision: 2/14/2013.
Ax AxBot is a robot that puffs balloon as using its arm as ax.
DiceBot is a robot that throws a dice instead of human when detecting sound of clap. Dice.
Robot Quick Build Session Frame Assembly Instructions Produced by Ed Latimer, Team 476 Ken York, Team 476 Ron Markum, Team 1750 Special Thanks to Oklahoma.
TrailerBot is a robot that moves trailer as using connecting device on the back of a truck with only driving space. Learn about standard that divides vehicle’s.
SoccerBot is a robot that dribbles ball in fast speed and can score goal using high-speed DC Motor. Soccer.
PC Support & Repair Chapter 3 Computer Assembly- Step by Step.
Fishing FishingBot is a robot looks like a fish. It can make to bite fishing needle as closing mouth with Servo Motor when Infrared Sensor Board detects.
5/13/ Assembling and Testing Your Robot. 5/13/2015 Mounting the Topside Hardware Parts Boe-Bot Chassis (1) Standoffs (4) 1/4” 4-40 Screws (4)
ParrotBot is a parrot robot that says hello as moving its beak and wings. Parrot.
RaceBot can do car race using two DC motors. Let's learn how to go forward, backward, right turn, and left turn. with practicing ' ㄱ ' shape racing, and.
© 2019 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.