We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byVictor Rich
Modified over 4 years ago
SoccerBot is a robot that dribbles ball in fast speed and can score goal using high-speed DC Motor. Soccer
1. Fix High-speed DC Motors and Motor Frames with bolts. Assembling
2. Fix 20mm Supports to Small 8 Frames with nuts. Assembling
3. Put Small 8 Frames on Motor Frames and fix with bolts. Assembling
4. Fix Remocon Receiving Board and DC Motor Drive Board with bolts and nuts. Assembling
5. Put L-type 2x6 Frames and Motor Frames on Remocon Receiving Board and fix with bolts on the opposite side. Assembling
6. Put L-type Frame which is fixed to Remocon Receiving Board on Support and fix with bolts. Assembling
7. Fix L-type 2x6 Frames to Battery Case with bolts and nuts. Assembling
8. Put L-type 2x2 Frames on L-type Frame which is fixed to Battery Case and fix with bolts and nuts. Assembling
9. Connect 2 40mm Supports each then fix to L-type Frame with bolts. Assembling
10. Put L-type Frame which is fixed to Battery Case on Remocon Receiving Board and fix with bolts. Assembling
11. Put L-type 2x6 Frames on CPU Board and fix them to L-type Frames and Supports with bolts and nuts. Assembling
12. Connect Option Frames to L-type 2x6 Frames then fix end of L-type 2x6 Frames with bolts and nuts. Assembling
13. Put L-type Frame which is fixed to Option Frames on L-type Frame which is connected to Battery Case and fix with bolt+nut and cap nuts. Assembling
14. Insert 3x10 Bolts to Motor Frame then insert Caterpillar Wheel Guide to 3x10 Bolts and fix with bolts. Assembling
15. Insert Wheels to High-speed DC Motor axle. Assembling
16. Connect Power cable of Battery Case to Power Connector of CPU Board. Connect High-speed DC Motor cable to DC Motor Drive Board A, B. Assembling
17. Connect 3Pin Cable to OUT Port 1, 2, 3, 4 of CPU Board and 1, 2, 3, 4 of DC Motor Drive Board. Connect 3Pin Cable to IN Port 7 of CPU Board and Remocon Receiving Board. Assembling
18. Bend L-type 2x6 Frame which is connected with cap nuts slightly and let cap nuts fly a little from the floor. Completed SoccerBot. Assembling
Replacing Handbrake cables Using axle stands This show changes pages itself,
Three wheel cargo bike assembly manual
SweepBot is a cleaning robot that cleans floor as brushes spin on High-speed DC Motor. Sweep.
Fortress FortressBot is a throwing robot..
Using three IR sensors, SensingBot can sense the front obstacles so it can avoid them. Sensing.
BumperBot uses two contact switches to go through a labyrinth. Bumper.
Frame Assembly Produced by Ed Latimer, Team 476 Ken York, Team 476 Ron Markum, Team
Presented by Team 3350 (T-BOTS). Students should lead their teams in the building, design, and all other aspects of the robot. Knowledge of the Kit.
Ax AxBot is a robot that puffs balloon as using its arm as ax.
DiceBot is a robot that throws a dice instead of human when detecting sound of clap. Dice.
Robot Quick Build Session Frame Assembly Instructions Produced by Ed Latimer, Team 476 Ken York, Team 476 Ron Markum, Team 1750 Special Thanks to Oklahoma.
TrailerBot is a robot that moves trailer as using connecting device on the back of a truck with only driving space. Learn about standard that divides vehicle’s.
Wait, sound sensor >70, Port 2 Flowchart – Heartbeat 1 Start Motor A, Move Backward, 1/3 Rotation, Power 20 Wait, 1 Second Sound Sensor (Port 2) Less than.
ROBOTS ARCHITECTURE DEVICES INTERCONNECTION DIAGRAMS REVISION 0 MD-CT-RO-55 Rev.0 18/01/2012.
Fishing FishingBot is a robot looks like a fish. It can make to bite fishing needle as closing mouth with Servo Motor when Infrared Sensor Board detects.
ParrotBot is a parrot robot that says hello as moving its beak and wings. Parrot.
RaceBot can do car race using two DC motors. Let's learn how to go forward, backward, right turn, and left turn. with practicing ' ㄱ ' shape racing, and.
Marubot Football League Service Manual.
©2006 CSUC Institute for Research in Intelligent Systems Electric Generator June 13, 2006.
Caterpillar CaterpillarBot is a robot that can pass the bumpy road by using caterpillar.
© 2019 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.