We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byJemima Kelley
Modified over 7 years ago
Online Kirana Store in Delhi
Online grocery shopping is a way of buying food and other household necessities using a web-based shopping service.
There are many benefits offered by online grocery shopping to buyers compared to local grocery store shopping.
1. Worry-free shopping Online grocery shopping makes a grocery shopping easy with providing hassale free shopping experience.
2. Saving Time & Money By shopping grocery online, you can save your time & money through alleviating the need to walk up and down store aisles.
3. Shop online 24/7 You're never restricted to store hours when shopping grocery online. You can shop online 24/7.
4. Large Quantities Without any limitation in quantities, It offers a huge amount of food products, snacks & grocery items to buy online with discounts.
5. Quick Comparison Shopping It helps to make a price comparison of various products with leading online grocery sellers & make the best deal.
6. Delivery To Your Home Online grocery stores offers home delivery of grocery items direct to buyers home that saves their time.
Are you looking for the best online grocery store?
Strategies for dealing with rising food prices Image credit: Alan Parkinson.
Takes Planning Shopping Right When the Budget is Tight! Takes Time Takes Price Tracking Produced by Sandra L. Owen.
SAVING MONEY. Shopping Things you want Things you need.
By Fatimah. Introduction - Tesco I am going to look at how customer service can benefit the customer, the employee and the organisation. The example I.
Teens 2 lesson four shopping wisely. terms you should know Comparison Shopping Brand Name Generic Brand Discount Store Thrift Store Teens 2 – Lesson 4.
Grocery Store Questions (Play Game): What do you buy at a grocery store? What do you put your groceries in? Where do you keep your groceries when.
How to save money using store coupons. Kamri Oguma period 6.
Lesson 6 Shopping.
Chapter 7: Bargain Shopping
Supply and Demand Cody L. Copus. Demand Lists of the amounts of a product buyers are willing to buy at all possible prices. Law of Demand Price of good/service.
Comparison Shopping. Shopping Shopping is what you do when you spend income (money you have earned). You can do this in a variety of ways: a. In Store.
EXAMPLE 1 Finding a Sale Price You are shopping for a guitar and find one with an original price of $160. The store is offering a 30% discount on all guitars.
Making Consumer Decisions Buying Goods and Services.
Finding the Best Deals and Cashback Coupons Online By: goosedeals.com.
ICA on-line shopping & on-line banking. On-line shopping In early days of internet this was limited due to concerns over security of personal and bank.
Impulse Buying - Alex Impulse purchases are one of the more unpredictable and uncontrollable facet of online sales. Encouraging new or current customers.
Chapter 5 Spend Wisely.
Direct Competitors Competitors of SafeWay would include: Walmart Family Thrift.
How I Bought My New Mobile Online. The reluctance and the resistance…
© 2023 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.