We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byKyle Wyatt
Modified over 2 years ago
Twenty Questions Subject: The Bremen Town Musicians Created by Lisa Hart, Hawthorne
1. What does the narrator do? Tells the story.
2. Why does the donkey invite the dog to join him? Both animals were no longer wanted by their owners. They are better off together.
3. Why do the dog and the donkey speak together in rhyme? They are singing.
4. What problem do the animals share? They have all grown old, so their owners no longer want them.
5. Where does the story take place? The story takes place in the countryside. The animals lived on farms which would be found in the countryside.
6. Why do you think the animals want to become musicians? They can all sing even if they are old.
7. Who are the main characters in the story. Donkey, dog, cat, and rooster.
8. Where do the animals want to go to be musicians? Bremen Town
9. Is the play realistic or is it a fantasy? Why? The play is fantasy because the events could not really happen. The animals talk.
10. What happens when the animals sing outside the window of the house. The robbers run out of the house screaming.
11. Do the robbers come back to the house after running out? Yes, the robbers return.
12. What happened to the robbers when they went back in the house? They were scratched, bitten, and kicked.
13. Why did the author write this play? To entertain us.
14. What is the main idea of the story? Old animals can still be useful and enjoy life.
15. Why does the robber think the animals are monsters? It is nighttime and it is dark. He cant see what the animals really are. Also he is scared, so his thoughts are not clear.
16. Who did donkey meet first? Dog
17. Who did Donkey meet second? Cat
18. Who did donkey meet third? Rooster
19. How did the animals see into the window? They stood on each others back.
20. What did the Bremen Town Musicians do every night in Bremen? They sang.
The. of and a to in is you that it he for.
Can you see?. I like him. When will we go? All or some.
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
The people Look for some people. Write it down. By the water So there you are. Who will make it? You and I A long time What will they do?
Dolch Words the of and to a in that is was.
High-Frequency Phrases First 100 Words. The people.
First Grade Sight Words a in I and is it for.
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
Lets build fluency! The people By the water You and I.
List 1 Sight Words the to and he a I you it.
High Frequency Words List A Group 1. the of and.
Oral Reading Fluency First 100 Most Used Phrases.
By Louis Sachar There's a Boy in the Girl's Bathroom.
A. as is a couldn’t does could has wouldn’t.
Sight Word Phrases Group 1. the little boy a good boy.
List 1. the List 1 to List 1 and List 1 he List 1.
Twenty Questions Subject: Twenty Questions
DOLCH Sight Word Test (Say each word as it appears on the screen.)
Frequency Words. a about after again all always.
Sidewalks First Grade Unit 1 Week 1 Day 1. Review the letters. Pass out lowercase cards and have children match with the uppercase letters presented.
2 nd Grade Reading Units of Study #3 Readers Think About the Characters in their Books 2nd Grade Reading Unit of Study 3 – Readers Think About the Characters.
Plot Comprehension Skill First Grade Unit 3 Week 4 Created by Kristi Waltke.
DOLCH Sight Word Test (Say each word as it appears on the screen.) Press the Esc key to stop the slide show Click this button below to start the slide.
Module 2 Friendship Unit 2 No one knew who I was..
Learning Objective : Today we will evaluate the author’s use of various techniques to influence readers’ perspectives. Technique=method of doing things.
When Im at work: Solving problems. Have you had a problem at work? Do you wish you had handled it better? 2.
Englewood Public Schools Englewood, Colorado 2009 A Compilation of E.W. Dolch 1936, The Reading Teachers Book of Lists, Fourth Edition,© 2000 by Prentice.
Sight Words Complete Dolch Sight Word List Preprimer through Third.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.