We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byEvan Pierce
Modified over 2 years ago
Twenty Questions Subject: CVS SYSTEM
1. Needed substances are carried to the body cells by Blood
2. The function of the atria is to. Receive blood that comes into he heart.
What sends out signals to make the heart muscles contract? pacemaker
4. Blood vessels that carry blood away from the heart are called arteries
5. When blood flows into the right atrium from the body is the blood full of oxygen or CO2?. CO2
6. Blood leaves the heart and travels to the lungs through the Pulmonary arteries
7. Blood returns to the left atrium from the lungs
8. What component of blood carries oxygen to the body cells? Red blood Cells
9. If a persons blood lacked ________ clotting could not take place platelets
10. The liquid part of the blood is called the. plasma
11. Which chamber receives blood returning from the body? Right atrium
12. The wall of tissue that separates the heart into a right and left side is called the septum
13. What traps disease causing bacteria? Lymph nodes
14. When artery walls thicken as the result of a buildup of fatty materials this is a condition known as. Artherosclerosis
15. Exercise is important for cardiovascular health because it strengthens the __________. heart
16. Which human blood group is known as the universal donor? Type O
17. Blood carrying oxygen is said to be. oxygenated
18. Red blood cells are produced in the. Bone marrow.
19. If your pulse rate increases, your hear is beating faster
20. What instrument is used to measure blood pressure? sphygmomanometer
Twenty Questions Subject: CVS SYSTEM PART II Twenty Questions
Who wrote the book of love? An introduction to your cardiovascular system.
Circulatory System Jeopardy Test Review Game. Blood Vessels CirculationHeartBlood Pressure Cardio- vascular Disease
Circulation The Bodys Transport System A Closer Look at Blood Vessels Blood and Lymph Cardiovascular Health Table of Contents.
The Circulatory System. What is the purpose of the circulatory system?
© Boardworks Ltd of 49 KS4 Biology The Heart and Circulatory System.
Twenty Questions Subject: Twenty Questions
Chapter 19 Circulation. Circulatory System A closed system A closed system Consisting of Heart, Arteries, Veins, Capillaries, Blood & the Lymphatic system.
2.01 Remember the structures of the circulatory system.
Your Circulatory System The circulatory system is the bodys transportation system. It allows the body to transport, or move, materials from one place to.
THIS IS With Host... Your Heart Anatomy Conduction System Cardiac Cycle Heart Problems Blood Typing Arteries and Veins.
RED ALERT! The Circulatory System and the Blood. Blood Blood is a heterogeneous mixture. It is a COLLOID, and has four main components 1.Red corpuscles.
Transport in animals. Objectives Discuss the need for transport system in multi-cellular organisms. Discuss the need for transport system in multi-cellular.
The Circulatory System OB14, OB15 Understand the structure and function of the heart, identify the four chambers of the heart, and explain the difference.
Cardio System. Functions of the Cardiovascular System The Cardiovascular system is composed of: –The Heart –Blood vessels The function of it is: –To circulate.
Information/Discussion Practical Application Links Diagram/Table Activity Revision GCSE Physical Education The Function of the Cardiovascular System in.
Chapters 32 and 33. I.Circulation and Circulatory Systems A.heart 1.atria: receive blood 2.ventricles: pump blood B.veins 1.vessels that transport blood.
LABEL THE HEART NAMES OF LAYERS CHAMBERS VALVES MAJOR BLOOD VESSELS.
Click on a lesson name to select. Section 1: Circulatory System Section 2: Respiratory System Section 3: Excretory System Chapter 34 Circulatory, Respiratory,
Chapter 47-1, 2 Circulatory System Blood: the "chemical highway" that connects the many cells of an organism Carries nutrients, oxygen to each cell Carries.
1 PowerPoint ® to accompany Second Edition Ramutkowski Booth Pugh Thompson Whicker Copyright © The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. Permission required for.
ELAINE N. MARIEB EIGHTH EDITION 11 Copyright © 2006 Pearson Education, Inc., publishing as Benjamin Cummings PowerPoint ® Lecture Slide Presentation by.
Circulatory System. Functions Transport oxygen and carbon dioxide Distribute nutrients Transport wastes Distribute hormones Regulate body temperature.
Chpt. 27: Heart and Blood Vessels (The Circulatory System)
Cardiovascular and Respiratory Systems Mrs. Lows Life Science.
You Gotta Have Heart The Circulatory System Engage Walt Disney’s Hemo the Magnificent Walt Disney’s Hemo the Magnificent Scene 3 – The Heart Scene.
I Can Feel Your Heartbeat The Circulatory System I Can Feel Your Heartbeat.
Anatomy / Physiology Overview Circulatory System.
Unit 2 Structures of Living Things Lesson 2 How do the circulatory and respiratory systems work together?
Blood Blood is made up of four components: Plasma Red blood cells White blood cells platelets.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.