We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byAutumn Fitzgerald
Modified over 3 years ago
Twenty Questions Subject: CVS SYSTEM PART II
1. When blood pressure is higher than normal, this is called Hypertension
2. Which component of blood is 90% water? Plasma.
These cells fight disease White blood cells
4. The job of the ventricles is to pump
5. How many loops does the human CVS contain? two
6. The largest blood vessel in the body is the Aorta
7. The CVS consists of the heart, blood vessels, and Blood (lungs ok)
8. The smallest blood vessels are called capillaries
9. The ________ blood cells have a nuclei white
10. The iron containing protein found in red blood cells that carries the oxygen is ____________. hemoglobin
11. Lymph nodes will _____ when they are helping the body fight infection. Enlarge, swell, etc.
12. The risk of _____ _____ is higher for people who smoke Heart attack
13. Number of chambers in the human heart Four
14. What are the four blood types A, B, AB, & 0
15. Takes blood back to the heart veins
16. These open and close to allow blood to move in only one direction valves
17. On the first loop, blood goes from the heart to the lungs to the _________. heart
18. When blood moves from the right atrium to the right ventricle, it must go through the ______________________ valve. Tricuspid
19. Blood enters the right atrium through the __________________ & _____ _______ vena cavas Superior & Inferior
20. What brings blood back from the lungs to the heart once again? Pulmonary vein
Twenty Questions Subject: Twenty Questions
Twenty Questions Subject: CVS SYSTEM Twenty Questions
The Circulatory System. Aorta Superior vena cava Pulmonary artery Pulmonary vein Bicuspid valve Right atrium Right ventricle Inferior vena cava.
2 pt 3 pt 4 pt 5pt 1 pt 2 pt 3 pt 4 pt 5 pt 1 pt 2pt 3 pt 4pt 5 pt 1pt 2pt 3 pt 4 pt 5 pt 1 pt 2 pt 3 pt 4pt 5 pt 1pt Heart of the Matter Blood Vessels.
The Circulatory System Structure, Function, and Information Processing Unit: MS.LS 1-3 ~ Use argument supported by evidence for how the body is a system.
Cardiovascular System. Fun Facts!!! If we looked at all the blood vessels in your body, what would the total length be? Around the world twice!
The Circulatory System (Cardiovascular). Cardiovascular System Includes your heart, blood and vessels Includes your heart, blood and vessels Bring Oxygen.
Fun Facts 19 billion capillaries Per droplet of blood- 100,000 platelets 1 million red blood cells.
Blood Flow Through the Heart. Right Lung Left Lung.
Circulatory System Transports products from the digestive and respiratory system to the cells around the body Transports products from the digestive and.
Circulation Review. 1. These are the lower compartments of the heart.
Functions of the Cardiovascular System Cardiovascular system is also known as the circulatory system Main functions are delivering materials to cells.
THIS IS With Host... Your FunctionsThe Heart Blood Vessels Parts of the Blood Blood Types Blood Flow.
I can list the functions of the circulatory system. I can give examples of materials needed by cells to function. I can give an example of waste.
Lt Lung 3) Tricuspid Valve 1) Superior Vena Cava 1) Inferior Vena Cava 2) Right Atrium Heart Rt Lung Oxygen poor blood 1 Superior Vena Cava Right Atrium.
Cardiovascular System Key Terms 7 th Grade Science.
1. The Heart 2. Blood Vessels 3. Blood 1. The Atria - Receiving Chambers 2. The Ventricles - Pumping Chambers 3. The Valves - Controls Flow of Blood.
HEART Made of cardiac muscle a. Right atrium – receives blood from whole body b. Left atrium Receives blood from lungs c. Right ventricle –
(Lub dub, lub dub). You will need to be able to label the following parts of the circulatory system AND know what their “job” is: Left and right atrium.
SNC2D SCIENCE. Main Functions 1)Carries oxygen from lungs to cells 2)Carries carbon dioxide from cells to lungs 3)Carries nutrients from intestines to.
Circulatory system Putting it all together. What are the 4 main components of blood?
The Circulatory System. Function Consists of the heart and blood vessels Carries oxygen and nutrients to the body’s cells and remove carbon dioxide.
The heart and its parts. Blood Vessels Artery – a blood vessel that moves blood away from the heart Vein – a blood vessel that moves blood towards the.
LEFT CLICK OR PRESS SPACE BAR TO ADVANCE, PRESS P BUTTON TO GO BACK, PRESS ESC BUTTON TO END LEFT CLICK OR PRESS SPACE BAR TO ADVANCE, PRESS P BUTTON.
The Circulatory System. To carry digested food from the small intestine to all areas in the body which need it. To carry oxygen from the lungs to.
The Circulatory System “ A Transport Service”. Circulatory System Consists of… Heart Blood Vessels Blood.
THE CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM Your “real” heart The muscular pump that makes the cardiovascular system work. It is made up of cardiac muscle and provides.
The Circulatory System Let’s get moving on…. Your Transportation System!!
The Circulatory System. Where the Heart is located.
The Circulatory System: Parts of the Heart Human Bio 11.
Comparative Circulatory System The function of animal circulatory systems is mainly… AND…
Organ Systems The circulatory system The circulatory system.
Circulatory System Notes. Pulmonary Circulation: Lungs, oxygen into blood, carbon dioxide out Systemic Circulation: Moves blood to body (not to heart.
HEART RATE LAB Heart Beat Measuring heart rate under different conditions. Do Investigating claims on your own.
What is the circulatory system’s job? Carries needed substances to cells Carries waste products away from cells.
Circulatory System. The circulatory system is made up of the heart, blood, and all the various types of blood vessels such as arteries, veins, and capillaries.
The Circulatory System. BrainPop Circulatory system Heart 1.Heart 2.Lungs 3.Arteries 4.Veins.
Blood Vessels Parts of the Heart The Blood How the Heart Works The Heart Anything Goes $100 $200 $300 $400 $500.
Circulatory System. Functions of the Circulatory System Transport of oxygen, nutrients and waste products Transport of oxygen, nutrients and waste products.
Illustration copyright © McGraw-Hill Australia Pty Ltd.
Addition 1’s to
Copyright © 2006 Pearson Education, Inc., publishing as Benjamin Cummings THE CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM.
Cardiovascular System & the Heart. The Cardiovascular System SN p. 125 Links all parts of your body Consists of heart, blood vessels, and blood
Made of 3 parts 1.Blood 2.Blood Vessels 3.Heart. Blood Plasma- liquid portion of blood: water and dissolved substances (60% of blood volume) Red Blood.
Structure of the Heart. Click on a part of the heart or press Esc to exit.
Circulatory System. Questions to think about! ■ Why is the heart referred to as a double pump? ■ Why is it necessary to have valves in the heart and some.
The function of the circulatory system is to transport substances such as gases (O 2, CO 2 ), nutrients/wastes, hormones, immune system. It is also.
HUMAN BODYSYSTEMSHUMAN BODYSYSTEMS Blood and The Circulatory System.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.