We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byAutumn Fitzgerald
Modified over 2 years ago
Twenty Questions Subject: CVS SYSTEM PART II
1. When blood pressure is higher than normal, this is called Hypertension
2. Which component of blood is 90% water? Plasma.
These cells fight disease White blood cells
4. The job of the ventricles is to pump
5. How many loops does the human CVS contain? two
6. The largest blood vessel in the body is the Aorta
7. The CVS consists of the heart, blood vessels, and Blood (lungs ok)
8. The smallest blood vessels are called capillaries
9. The ________ blood cells have a nuclei white
10. The iron containing protein found in red blood cells that carries the oxygen is ____________. hemoglobin
11. Lymph nodes will _____ when they are helping the body fight infection. Enlarge, swell, etc.
12. The risk of _____ _____ is higher for people who smoke Heart attack
13. Number of chambers in the human heart Four
14. What are the four blood types A, B, AB, & 0
15. Takes blood back to the heart veins
16. These open and close to allow blood to move in only one direction valves
17. On the first loop, blood goes from the heart to the lungs to the _________. heart
18. When blood moves from the right atrium to the right ventricle, it must go through the ______________________ valve. Tricuspid
19. Blood enters the right atrium through the __________________ & _____ _______ vena cavas Superior & Inferior
20. What brings blood back from the lungs to the heart once again? Pulmonary vein
Twenty Questions Subject: CVS SYSTEM Twenty Questions
Cardio System. Functions of the Cardiovascular System The Cardiovascular system is composed of: –The Heart –Blood vessels The function of it is: –To circulate.
The Circulatory System. What is the purpose of the circulatory system?
Who wrote the book of love? An introduction to your cardiovascular system.
Your Circulatory System The circulatory system is the bodys transportation system. It allows the body to transport, or move, materials from one place to.
Twenty Questions Subject: Twenty Questions
The Circulatory System The Heart, Blood Vessels, Blood Types.
2.01 Remember the structures of the circulatory system.
The Circulatory System OB14, OB15 Understand the structure and function of the heart, identify the four chambers of the heart, and explain the difference.
Circulatory System Jeopardy Test Review Game. Blood Vessels CirculationHeartBlood Pressure Cardio- vascular Disease
Chapter 19 Circulation. Circulatory System A closed system A closed system Consisting of Heart, Arteries, Veins, Capillaries, Blood & the Lymphatic system.
RED ALERT! The Circulatory System and the Blood. Blood Blood is a heterogeneous mixture. It is a COLLOID, and has four main components 1.Red corpuscles.
Circulation The Bodys Transport System A Closer Look at Blood Vessels Blood and Lymph Cardiovascular Health Table of Contents.
Blood Blood is made up of four components: Plasma Red blood cells White blood cells platelets.
1 PowerPoint ® to accompany Second Edition Ramutkowski Booth Pugh Thompson Whicker Copyright © The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. Permission required for.
Information/Discussion Practical Application Links Diagram/Table Activity Revision GCSE Physical Education The Function of the Cardiovascular System in.
Cardiovascular and Respiratory Systems Mrs. Lows Life Science.
The Human Heart Tracey Johnston Click NEXT to Begin NEXT Click here for audio.
You Gotta Have Heart The Circulatory System Engage Walt Disney’s Hemo the Magnificent Walt Disney’s Hemo the Magnificent Scene 3 – The Heart Scene.
Human Anatomy & Physiology CIRCULATORY & RESPIRATORY SYSTEMS 1.
Lesson 23 Heart Parts COPY KEY VOCABULARY arteries Atrium (plural: atria) blood vessels capillaries circulatory system The bodily system consisting of.
Lt Lung 3) Tricuspid Valve 1) Superior Vena Cava 1) Inferior Vena Cava 2) Right Atrium Heart Rt Lung Oxygen poor blood 1 Superior Vena Cava Right Atrium.
What is this sound? g.
Circulatory System. Functions Transport oxygen and carbon dioxide Distribute nutrients Transport wastes Distribute hormones Regulate body temperature.
Chapter 47-1, 2 Circulatory System Blood: the "chemical highway" that connects the many cells of an organism Carries nutrients, oxygen to each cell Carries.
© Boardworks Ltd of 49 KS4 Biology The Heart and Circulatory System.
3.3.2 Mammalian heart. Applied GCE in Science Unit 3 Monitoring the activity of the human body.
Copyright © The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. Permission required for reproduction or display. CHAPTER 50 LECTURE SLIDES To run the animations you must be.
Heart Structure. Blood travels through the heart twice before returning to the body The double circulatory system.
By Derek.Herridge Block D. Mr.T A journey into the bodys most important function.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.