We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byMia Lawson
Modified over 4 years ago
9 Timeless Design Principles for Community-Building Klynn Alibocus Independent eBusiness Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org + 44 (0) 79 89 67 50 45
1. Define the communitys purpose Construct a mission statement Create a strong site personality Develop a compelling backstory
2.Create extensible gathering places Provide a good system overview or map Include rich communications features Allow members to extend the environment
3. Create evolving Member Profiles Communicate the benefits of membership Make profile creation as easy as possible Keep the profiles up-to-date and evolving
4. Promote effective Leadership & Hosting Set up your program to grow Build some flexibility into the house rules Set reasonable expectations for online support
5. Define a clear-yet-flexible Code of Conduct Create and enforce your code of conduct Define an "escalation path" Don't try to stifle all conflict
6. Organize and promote Cyclic Events Hold regular, hosted, themed events Conduct community surveys Hold contests that reinforce the purpose
7. Provide a Range of Roles Offer newcomers a controlled experience Offer increased privileges to regulars Recruit leaders and mentors from within
8. Facilitate member-created subgroups Provide features that facilitate small groups Create events and contests for groups
9. Integrate with the real world Celebrate events that reinforce social identity Acknowledge important personal events Encourage real-life meetings (when appropriate)
Welcome to Volunteer Management
Welcome to Site Management Amy Thompson. Agenda I.Foundation Introductions Setting the Session Agenda II.Site Management Principles III.Site Management.
Chapter 4 Professional Learning Communities at Work
CRM in the Pharmaceutical Industry Klynn Alibocus Independent eBusiness Consultant + 44 (0) Implementing customer-centric.
How to Encourage New Members and Energize Current Members.
Be a Vibrant Club Your Club Leadership Plan. Purpose Ensures club is regularly evaluating current practices and implementing new ideas to increase their.
The Power of an Engaged and Proactive Advisory Board.
Why Do People Join Groups?
APCUG Association of Personal Computer User Groups GETTING TO KNOW APCUG.
VA SHRM STATE COUNCIL LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE- MEMBERSHIP Presented by: Woody Sanders, SPHR.
Research Policy Practice National Dialogue: Phase III The Journey Ahead February 28, 2013.
David Palmer Head of Policy & Review LSP REVIEW 2013.
© RPI In commercial confidence only Benchmarking Survey Overview of Results & Key Insights June 22, 2011 Presented By: Ian Citulsky, Carlson.
Blogs, Wikis, and Web Communities Interlab 2003 November 5-7, 2003 Tracy R. Walker Sandia National Laboratories Sandia is a multiprogram laboratory operated.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Topical Interest Groups as Communities of Practice: Strategies for Building a Community of Practice Facilitated by: PK12 Educational Evaluation TIG Evaluation.
Starting a Successful Corporate Volunteer Council Alan Witchey, Volunteer Center Director United Way of Central Indiana January 11, 2013.
Your Business Plan On Target Group Coaching. What we’ll talk about today Why you are here - Purpose What you are about - Mission Where you want.
The Value of Volunteering Women’s Foodservice Forum.
© 2018 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.