We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byGriffin Knight
Modified about 1 year ago
The Metamorphosis of Sierra Hall 180 Tenant Improvements by Tenacity Summer 2003
– Some Things Are Not Meant to Last… May 26 th
- So The Journey Begins… June 1 st
– Like a Phoenix Rising… June 9 th
– We Are Building Our Special Room … June 13th
– So We Light up the Ceiling… June 18 th
– And Tape Up the Walls… June 25 th
– And Start Our Stairway to Heaven… July 10 th
– Measuring Twice and Sawing Once…… July 11 th
– But It Takes 21 Days to Cure Cement!! July 14 th
– So How Do We Get From Here to There…. July 25 th
– …In Only 28 More Days? July 26 th
– When Suddenly From Within the Room…. August 6 th
– There Emerges a Form…
– As The Pace Picks Up…… August 8 th
– Accelerating Daily...
– Until It Begins…… August 9 th
– …to Look Like a Classroom!
– But Wait! We’ve Run Out of Tile....
– Ahhh! Saved by a Smart Contractor August 13 th
– So Maybe We Will Be Ready After all! August 19 th
Check in the First Day of Class To See…
First Grade Sight Words a in I and is it for.
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
The. of and a to in is you that it he for.
Procedures By: Mrs. Hunn And Mrs. Mora Classroom Procedures 1…Gather all supplies for the day. The list is on the board. 2… Place backpacks in the designated.
Can you see?. I like him. When will we go? All or some.
Lets build fluency! The people By the water You and I.
Come. and down a away big blue can help.
First 100 High Frequency Words a her see am about.
High Frequency Words List A Group 1. the of and.
High-Frequency Phrases First 100 Words. The people.
Oral Reading Fluency First 100 Most Used Phrases.
Practice saying your sight words. Read and spell each word. Click on the down arrow to go to the next word.
Ms. Whitleys Expectations and Procedures. DO NOT shuffle with belongings and chairs during the announcements! You may whisper when the announcements are.
Ms. Hahn’s Classroom Procedures. Procedures? What are they? The way we do things. Why do we have them? So we can focus on learning!
Sight Word Phrases Group 1. the little boy a good boy.
Help me out. who is he even before we go but come again.
Day 2 of Film 1 Class Lyon. Get a partner! Get a partner You will be working on a mini-filming assignment together Make sure everyone has a partner, dont.
Northamptonshire Community Housing Network Housing Training Programme 18 th October 2011 SESSION THREE.
Dolch Words the of and to a in that is was.
Basic Sight Words Easier Words. a after all am.
Lap 1. the to and he a I you it of in Lap 2.
Making an On-line Waste Pick-up Request using EHSAssistant.
Greetings from Us at... In The Gambia. This is our school.
List 1. the List 1 to List 1 and List 1 he List 1.
Be Respectful in the Hall Use a whisper voice!. When should we use a whisper voice in the hallway? Before school while waiting for school to begin. During.
Jans New Home Word Wall Words Created by Kristi Waltke.
An. ten and ten at pet hot cats am a not.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.