We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byWillie Tiller
Modified about 1 year ago
Rope Game Cards Place the cards, relating how you feel about them…from very happy to not very happy
1. You arrive at school to find out it is closed.
2. You get a score of 91% on a school quiz.
3. You are invited to a classmate’s birthday party. You don’t know them very well, but you are friendly with them.
4. You find a gold coin on the pavement.
5. Your father says he loves you in front of two of your friends.
6. You get a phone call. The person says they need to speak to your parent urgently.
7. You are at your aunt’s house for a special holiday dinner, but you realise she is cooking something you don’t like.
8. You hear your name on the radio…the DJ says you have won a new video game console.
9. Your best friend brings a DVD to watch at your house, but you notice it is a certificate 18.
10. You go to lesson. The teacher is cross with many of the students for not completing their homework, but you have done yours.
11.You buy something at the shop and the cashier gives you back the incorrect amount of change. You got given £5 too much.
12. Your favourite singer is on the news. They’ve been arrested for drinking and driving.
13. You have no homework.
14. You forgot to watch the last episode of your favourite television show.
15. Your cousin returns a book they borrowed from you. You notice there is a small, slight ink smudge on the last page that wasn’t there before.
16. A supply teacher that you don’t really know asks you what time the next lesson starts.
17.Your mum announces that the family are going on a camping holiday in Wales this summer.
18. You can’t seem to find your school tie. You need to leave for school in 5 minutes.
19. The most popular student in school gives you a big hug in front of everyone in the lunchroom.
20. You’ve hurt your leg in PE. The teacher says you may need to go to the hospital to get it checked out.
Very Happy (Ten out of ten)
Worried or Very Upset (1 out of 10)
The people Look for some people. Write it down. By the water So there you are. Who will make it? You and I A long time What will they do?
A. as is a couldn’t does could has wouldn’t.
Ági Hello. My names Ági and Im a 10th course student in our grammar school. I really feel good here, love my classmates, we have been getting on well since.
Unit 6 Cities of the World Lesson 21. New words phone call sb.
1. Units7-8 2.How much/How many C 5. What ingredients do we need? yogurt blender milk banana If we want to make a banana milk shake?
Unit 9 Have you ever been to an amusement park?. space museum.
Unit 2 What should I do? (period one) (period one)
Appropriate Greetings SEN Knowing and Growing. What is a greeting? What we do when we say hello to someone is also called how we greet them. What we do.
By Li Yanjie Shangzhuang Secondary School TV programmes.
Englewood Public Schools Englewood, Colorado 2009 A Compilation of E.W. Dolch 1936, The Reading Teachers Book of Lists, Fourth Edition,© 2000 by Prentice.
Evening Programme Four groups – your cards show your order Sessions for all on the topics below: 1.Supporting the learner from home 2.Maths support 3.English.
The Kidnapper Brianna Brianna Greg Greg Cole Cole Click here to begin your adventure.
Oxford English Fun With English Unit 4 (8B) A charity show Speak up Pronunciation Yu Ying Foreign Languages School Wang Libing.
Present Perfect Dragana Filipovic. Present Perfect Simple have / has + past participle I have seen the film before. She has seen the film before. Have.
Work Exp 2012 Some preliminary information. Work experience A few dos and don’ts! 0 Don’ts 0 Don’t cold call places – we have done that!! Only contact.
The. of and a to in is you that it he for.
Grammar Unit 6: THE FUTURE. Talking about the future Be going to The cinema’s going to be full… Will People will travel to space as tourists. Present.
DOLCH Sight Word Test (Say each word as it appears on the screen.)
1.What do you like to do in the school holidays? I like to read story books at home. I like to travel with my parents. 2. What do you like doing with your.
(And these days, I think a lot about it.But now,I make a decision. I will study in China.) 1 As you know,I’m in Senior Three. I am(be)busy in preparing.
Frequency Words. a about after again all always.
18. While watching television, ____. A. the doorbell rang B. the doorbell rings C. we heard the doorbell ring D. we heard the doorbell ring.
Unit 2 What should I do? Section B. copy out of style expensive comfortable original in style inexpensive uncomfortable.
WELCOME TO THE P ROBLEM- S OLVING G ROUP. PROBLEM-SOLVING Expectations 1. Show Respect- listening, raising your hand, taking turns speaking, sitting up.
English is taught by Miss Ding every day.. be + p.p.
Lesson 6 Simple Past Tense ( ). Review Download the review game online to practice with partners.
Unit 1 Doing things the right way. Lets learn something new Did you watch the Olympic Games during the summer holidays? How many medals did China get?
List 1 Sight Words the to and he a I you it.
Section B. What are you going to do if /when you finish your education? If/When I finish my education, I am going to … Tips,,.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.