We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byWillie Tiller
Modified about 1 year ago
Rope Game Cards Place the cards, relating how you feel about them…from very happy to not very happy
1. You arrive at school to find out it is closed.
2. You get a score of 91% on a school quiz.
3. You are invited to a classmate’s birthday party. You don’t know them very well, but you are friendly with them.
4. You find a gold coin on the pavement.
5. Your father says he loves you in front of two of your friends.
6. You get a phone call. The person says they need to speak to your parent urgently.
7. You are at your aunt’s house for a special holiday dinner, but you realise she is cooking something you don’t like.
8. You hear your name on the radio…the DJ says you have won a new video game console.
9. Your best friend brings a DVD to watch at your house, but you notice it is a certificate 18.
10. You go to lesson. The teacher is cross with many of the students for not completing their homework, but you have done yours.
11.You buy something at the shop and the cashier gives you back the incorrect amount of change. You got given £5 too much.
12. Your favourite singer is on the news. They’ve been arrested for drinking and driving.
13. You have no homework.
14. You forgot to watch the last episode of your favourite television show.
15. Your cousin returns a book they borrowed from you. You notice there is a small, slight ink smudge on the last page that wasn’t there before.
16. A supply teacher that you don’t really know asks you what time the next lesson starts.
17.Your mum announces that the family are going on a camping holiday in Wales this summer.
18. You can’t seem to find your school tie. You need to leave for school in 5 minutes.
19. The most popular student in school gives you a big hug in front of everyone in the lunchroom.
20. You’ve hurt your leg in PE. The teacher says you may need to go to the hospital to get it checked out.
Very Happy (Ten out of ten)
Worried or Very Upset (1 out of 10)
CELDT Speaking Practice Activities Speech Functions Grades 3-5.
alcohol hot pot snack reception retire salary apply apply for n. 酒精，酒 火锅 n. 小吃，快餐 n. 接待，招待会 vi. 退休 n. 薪水 vt. 申请，应用 请求，申请 Words and Expressions.
OBLIGATION – MUST and HAVE TO Only use MUST in the present tense. For other tenses use HAVE TO I’d like to go camping with you, but I’ll have to ask my.
Unit 9 Can you come to my party? Language Goals: Make invitations Decline invitations accept invitations Talk about obligations.
Unit 2 What should I do?. problem advice could / couldn’t should / shouldn’t I feel stressed out. I’m poor in English. I want to buy a new guitar but.
MEET ROSINA 4. VOCABULARY Deaf: not able to hear well or not able to hear at all not able to hear at all.
Handling Negative Communications Instructor: Dr. Bahna.
Travel. Travel Vocabulary Travel - General Related Words destination journey passenger route travel agent Trip Travel - Holidays camp, go camping charger.
Class seating plan Front Back.
Unit 2 What should I do?. New words 1. You shouldn’t play your CDs too loud. 2. I argued with my parents about my hairstyle. 4. I don’t think my clothes.
Lesson B Festivals and holidays Vocabulary Link Look at these pictures of parties. Then take the quiz below. Different kinds of parties baby showerbachelor.
Jump Up TOEIC: LC Unit 11 Travel/Leisure/Traffic *Please log in to www. SOCRATIVE. comwww. SOCRATIVE. com Room name: daedong.
Sam didn't have his report ready on time. He is apologizing to the teacher and wants to make it up. S: Uh..., Ms. Lin, do you have a minute? I'd like.
Giving advice Chapter 10 What should I do?. Identify and describe personal problems and regrets. Ask for and give advice using modal verbs. Practice using.
1. In your family, who can ride a bicycle? 2. Who do you play with at school? 3. Who cleans your bedroom? My father/mother/ I can. Linda, my friend. My.
Unit 2 She often goes to concerts. Module 8 Choosing presents.
Unit 10 It’s a nice day, isn’t it? Section B New language: thriller comedy crowded ticket new enjoy thank-you note.
Our Class!. Statement 1 My best time of the day is ………………
New Year party ChristmasParty wedding party birthday party.
Instructional Focus Lesson Plan Reading 2.6 Grade 1 Instructional Focus Lesson Plan Reading 2.6 Grade 1 Digital English.
Body Parts Idioms By the end of the lesson you will have learnt 10 new idioms which include names of body parts. Please take notes of all the idioms, write.
Telling lies * Things to think about * Things to think about * What are lies? * What are lies? * Why do people tell lies? * Why do people tell lies? *
Chapter 9 Two-Word Verbs: – Separable – Inseparable.
CELDT Speaking Practice Activities Speech Functions Grades 6-8.
Oxford Words I the and to a was my went.
Fox and Mule Go To The Library. Fox and Mule went to the library. Only one of them had a good day. Can you tell why only one of them had a good day?
Thanking my Family Roland School Students Send a Tribute to their Families.
3º ESO Lesson Plan Tuesday, 17 th April Lesson Plan Tuesday, 17 th April 2012 Activities correction Student’s Book Activities correction Let’s correct.
Class-ThreeSubject-English Unit 10: Family and friends. Lesson 02:My Mother Page-68 Time: 45 minutes.
Anger Management Skills. Does everybody experience anger? Everybody gets angry. That is okay. You’re going to feel how you feel. BUT: how you act is.
The Present Perfect Simple & The Present Perfect continuous Both the present perfect simple and present perfect continuous talk about something which started.
WHAT IS PEER PRESSURE? Pressure from people of one’s own age to behave in away that is similar or acceptable of them.
Have you ever been abroad? - Yes, I have. - No, I haven’t. Have you ever seen a mouse? - Yes, I have. - No, I haven’t. Have you ever broken a bone? - Yes,
CELDT Speaking Practice Activities Speech Functions Grade 2.
1 Sentences. 2 We traveled to Canada. 3 I try to speak English.
CONNECTING WITH OTHERS. Connecting with others BARRIERS TO ASKING FOR HELP Scenarios – someone needing help You’re stuck with your homework You’ve run.
favourite things family hobby (like doing....)...
10 Money saving tips for Teenagers. Tip 1: When you purchase something, online or in store, you should write it down in a note book or type it somewhere.
Lesson 117 Tommy’s breakfast. A competition about food the teacher flash the cards; a student in group one throw the ballon into the air and try to read.
REVISION FOR TEST Aulas 5 e 6 If CLAUSES. A) Put the verbs in brackets into the correct tense. Add a comma where necessary. 1 If you have toothache, go.
1)My Family 2)My birth 3)Early Life 4)Later Life 5)Memorable Events 6)Me, Myself & I 7)Likes & Dislikes 8)Feelings 9)How Others See Me 10)Future Plans.
初 三 作 文 改 错初 三 作 文 改 错. 初三作文改错 Proud of My School 1. My school likes a big family. 2. Do you know what fun in my school? 3. I have come to my school since.
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR Teacher: Karpova Inna Leonidovna.
Unit 4 what would you do? Go for it J9. It was written by Mark Twin. It tells us a story of a poor man who had a bill of five million pounds…
Ági Hello. My names Ági and Im a 10th course student in our grammar school. I really feel good here, love my classmates, we have been getting on well since.
Unit 1 Where did you go on vacation? Make a survey and complete the chart. 1.Make questions about vacation. 2.Ask the questions yourself. 3.Ask your.
Self Esteem By Zaahira Dawood. What is Self Esteem Self-esteem means you really like yourself, both inside and out. It refers both to how you look and.
GAME Christmas A F P K B Q L RST G WNO HIJ D E C Home / school Animals SecretJobs.
Your boyfriend / girlfriend gives you a lovely and expensive gift – then you break up. Do you offer to return it?
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.