Presentation on theme: "1. SSN: Enter the Soldier’s Social Security Number from the ERB header. 2. NAME: Enter Soldier’s last name, first, middle, suffix from the ERB header."— Presentation transcript:
1. SSN: Enter the Soldier’s Social Security Number from the ERB header. 2. NAME: Enter Soldier’s last name, first, middle, suffix from the ERB header (do not use punctuation). 3. FIRST DATE ELIGIBLE (Active Component): Enter the first date the Soldier is eligible to reenlist (YYYYMMDD). LAST DATE ELIGIBLE (Active Component): Enter the last date the Soldier is eligible to reenlist (YYYYMMDD). 4. FIRST DATE ELIGIBLE (Reserve Component): Enter the first date the Soldier is eligible to contract with the RC (YYYYMMDD). LAST DATE ELIGIBLE (Reserve Component): Enter the last date the Soldier is eligible to contract with the RC (YYYYMMDD). 5. SPOUSE/SSN: Enter the SSN of the military spouse from ERB, Section IV (if applicable). 6. MPC SPOUSE: Enter the MPC code of the military spouse from ERB, Section IV (if applicable). C – Academy CadetE – EnlistedO – OfficerS – ROTCW – Warrant Officer 7. EFMP: Enter Yes if the Soldier is enrolled in the Exceptional Family Member Program. Enter No if not. If there is a date, the Soldier has an EFMP member. Get info from ERB, Section IV. 8. EFMP DATE: Enter the date the Soldier’s EFMP expires from ERB, Section IV. 9. DOB: Enter the Soldier’s Date of Birth from ERB, Section IV (YYYYMMDD). 10. GENDER: Enter M for Male or F for Female from ERB Section IV. 11. RACE: Enter the code from the ERB, Section IV. C – Caucasoid (White): A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, North Africa, or Middle East. M – Asian/Mongoloid (Yellow): A person having origins in any original peoples of Asia (including China, Japan and Korea). N – Negroid/African (Black): A person having origins in any Black racial groups of Africa or other area. R – American Indian (Red): A person having origins in any of the original peoples of North America. X – Other. Z – Unknown. 12. LOCID: Enter CRECC## (Use your student number for the ##). Upon graduation you will have a LOCID. 13. CITZ: Enter the code that identifies the Soldier’s citizenship from ERB, Section IV. A – Native Born in an area considered part of the U.S. B – Derivative Naturalization acquired after the birth though naturalization of a parent. C – Derivative Birth acquired at birth, regardless of location, if one parent is a US citizen. D – Naturalization acquired through completion of naturalization procedures. O – Other Eligible, non-citizen (this code is determined through chapter 2 of AR 601-280. Y – Not Applicable not a US citizen. Z – Unknown not determined. 14. HOR: Enter the home of record from the initial enlistment contract (DD Form 4/1) in the Soldier’s MPF. 15. BASD: Enter the Soldier’s Basic Active Service Date as computed (YYYYMMDD). 16. PEBD: Enter the Soldier’s Pay Entry Basic Date as computed (YYYYMMDD). 17. ETS: Enter the Soldier’s ETS Date as computed (YYYYMMDD).
18. AEA: Enter the code as determined, using RETAIN codes. 1 – Lifecycle Unit StabilizationJ – Pending Action by MEB/PEB 2 – Detailed Recruiter Stabilization K – Stabil/OCONUS Deploy/Redeploy 61 to 139 Consec Days 3 – Unit Stabilization 3 L – No Current Reassignment Restrictions 4 – Convicted Sexual Assault Offender M – Reenlistment/ Reclassification in Progress 5 – Drill SGT StabilizationN – Deployment Stabilization 6 – Shelf ReplacementO – Stabilized – Operational Deletion 7 – Lifecycle Unit Stabilization Exception P – Decline Assignment Incentive Pay (AIP) 8 – Stabilized Pending SP Assignment Notification Q – Ineligible for Assignment under Lautenberg Amendment 9 – Selected Attend SFAS Training R – Stabil/OCONUS Deploy/Redeploy 140 More Cons Days A – Permanently Ineligible for Future Assignment S – Stabilized - Extreme Family Problems B – Under Consideration for Elimination from ServiceT – Nomination Hold Status (HRC Use Only) C – Temporarily Ineligible for Overseas AssignmentU – Enlistment Commitment D – Involuntary Foreign Service Tour ExtensionV – Individual Stabilization E – Joint Manning Document StabilizationW – Organizational Stabilization F – Intent to Accept Assignment Incentive Pay X – ROTC, Recruit CMD, Full-Time Manning RC Units, ARMR G – Special Category StabilizationY – Dependent Awaiting Graduation as HS Senior H – Request for Forces 450Z – Stabilized – Confirmed Assignment Incentive Pay I – WOCS/OCS Pending Action 19. NBR-REN: Enter the number of previous reenlistments. Read the following examples. - Enter 0 for Initial Term Soldier who has never reenlisted or has previously served less than 180 days of active federal service. - Enter 1 for a Soldier who has reenlisted once before or has previously served 180 days or more of active federal service. - Enter 2 for a Soldier who has reenlisted twice before or has previously served 180 days or more of active federal service coupled with one reenlistment. - Etc… 20. DEROS: Enter the Soldier’s Date Eligible for Return from OCONUS as computed (if applicable) (YYYYMMDD format). 21. AEA TERM: Enter the termination date of the AEA Code (YYYYMM). 22. GRADE/RANK: Enter the Soldier’s current grade and rank from ERB header (i.e. 5/SGT). 23. Term LV Date: Enter the date when the Soldier will start Terminal Leave from DA 5690, Block 33 (YYYMMDD). 24. DROS: Enter the Soldier’s Date Returned from OCONUS from ERB, Section I (if applicable). 25. TERM: Enter the Soldier’s category as determined (INIT, MID, CAR). 26. DCOST: Enter the date the Soldier began the current overseas tour from ERB, Section I, under ‘CONUS departure date’ (if applicable) (YYYYMMDD). 27. DT-LST-PCS: Enter the date of last permanent change of station from ERB, Section IX (YYYYMMDD). Ensure you review all assignments. If a Soldier has multiple assignments at the same location, use the first assignment at the location (exclude any training assignments such as, BT, AIT or OSUT). 28. DOR: Enter the Soldier’s Date of Rank from ERB header (YYYYMMDD). 29. PROM PTS: Enter the Soldier’s current promotion points from ERB, Section I (if applicable). 30. DEP Date: Enter the Date the Soldier started serving in the Delayed Entry Program
31. ERUP/FLAG (Code/Date) ERUP: Enter the Soldier’s current Immediate Reenlistment Prohibition Code based on your determinations. 11 – Does not meet Life Cycle Manning SRR9M – QMP Retirement 10 – Fully Eligible9N – Court Martial Conviction 9A – Lost Time/AWOL9O – Does/Will exceed age criteria 9B – Citizenship criteria9P – Loss of PMOS qualification 9C – Trainability criteria9Q – DCSS 9D – Pending Security Clearance Determination9S – Conscientious Objector (except CMF 91) 9E – Physical Readiness/APFT Failure9T – Requires a waiver for continued AC service 9F – Civilian Education criteria9U – Unacceptable weapons qualification 9G – Rank Criteria9V – Pending separation 9H – Pending MMRB/MEB/PEB9W – Article disqualification 9I – Non-Promotable9X – Prohibition not otherwise listed 9J – Bar to Reenlistment with approved retirement9Y – Approved retirement 9K – Bar to Reenlistment9Z – Body composition criteria 9L – QMP (DA Bar to Reenlistment ) FLAG: Enter the Soldier’s active FLAG code and expiration date (if applicable) from ERB, Section I. AA KA JA 32. TIAFS: Enter in the Soldier’s TIAFS as computed to whole years, months and days (YYMMDD) 33. CIV-ED-LEV: Enter the Soldier’s highest level of civilian education completed from ERB, Section VII, using RETAIN codes (30 SH = 1 Year College). Z – UnknownD – 1 st Year of College Y – No formal educationC – 12 th Grade X – OtherB – 11 th Grade W – PreschoolA – 10 th Grade P – 11 th Year of College9 – 9 th Grade N – 10 Year of College8 – 8 th Grade M – 9 th Year of College7 – 7 th Grade L – 8 th Year of College6 – 6 th Grade K – 7 th Year of College5 – 5 th Grade J – 6 th Year of College4 – 4 th Grade H – 5 th Year of College3 – 3 rd Grade G – 4 th Year of College2 – 2 nd Grade F – 3 rd Year of College1 – 1 st Grade E – 2 nd Year of College0 – Kindergarten 34. CIV-ED-CERT: Enter the Soldier’s highest level of civilian education certificate achieved, from ERB, Section VII using RETAIN codes. Z – UnknownG – Professional Nursing Degree W – 1 st Professional DegreeF – Overseas GED U – Doctorate DegreeE – GED S – High School SeniorD – Associate Degree R – Post Masters DegreeC – Occupational Program Certificate N – Masters DegreeB – Adult Education Diploma L – High School Diploma8 – Completed 1 SH College (if not HSD or GED) K – Baccalaureate Degree7 – Correspondence Diploma J – High School Certificate of Attendance1 – Less than High School H – Home Study Diploma
35. YRS CIV ED: Enter the years of school completed by the Soldier based on ERB, Section VII. This is a numerical entry (30 SH = 1 Year College). 12 – 12th Grade or 1 – 29 Semester Hours (SH) 13 – 1Year College (30 – 59 SH) 14 – Associates Degree or 2 Years College (60 – 89 SH) 15 – 3 Years College (90 – 119 SH) 16 – Baccalaureate Degree or 4 Years College (120 – 149 SH) 17 – 5 Years College (150 – 179 SH) 18 – Master’s Degree or 6 Years College (180 – 209 SH) Etc… 36. MES: Enter the Military Education Status Code for the most recent course from the following table. Completed courses are found on the ERB, Section VI, using RETAIN codes. 1 – Graduated6 – Selected 2 – Constructive Credit7 – Non-graduate (other than withdrawn) 3 – Enrolled 8 – Withdrawn 4 – Deferred 9 – None 5 – DeclinedA – Denied Enrollment 37. MEL: Enter the Military Education Level for the most recent course from the following table. Completed courses are found on the ERB, Section VI, using RETAIN codes. A – Senior Staff CollegeN – WO Technical/Tactical Certification Course B – Command & Staff CollegeP – WOCS C – 50% Command & StaffS – Army SMA D – Combined Arms & Services Staff SchoolT – ANCOC E – CAS 3 Phase 1U – ANCOC Phase 1 F – Officer Advanced CourseV – BNCOC G – Officer Basic CourseW – BNCOC Phase 1 H – Specialist CourseX - PLDC L – Master WO TrainingY – No Applicable Course M – Senior WO Training 38. ASVAB DATE: Enter the date of the last ASVAB and scores from ERB, Section I (YYYYMM). ASVAB TEST SCORES: Enter the current ASVAB scores from ERB, Section I. GT – GT SC – COMMO GM – MAINTCO – CMBT EL – ELECFA – FA CL – ADMIN OF – FOOD MM – MECHST – TECH 39. MATH: Enter the Soldier’s highest level of civilian mathematics completed. Ask the Soldier and verify on school transcript: GEN – General ALG – Algebra TRI – Trigonometry GEO – Geometry 40. SCI: Enter the Soldier’s highest level of civilian science completed. Ask the Soldier and verify on school transcript: GEN – General BIO – Biology CHE – Chemistry PHY – Physics
41. DRI: Enter YES if the Soldier has a valid driver’s license or NO if not. Ask the Soldier and verify Driver’s License. 42. MVB: Enter the Soldier’s Motor Vehicle Battery Test Score. Ask the Soldier and verify military driver’s license/record. 43. TYPWM: Enter the Soldier’s tested Typed Words Per Minute (if available). Ask the Soldier and verify typing score test. If none, enter 0. 44. DLAB: Enter the Soldier’s defense language aptitude battery score from ERB, Section V (if applicable). 45. PHY-PROFILE: Enter the Soldier’s 6 digit Physical Profile Code from ERB, Section IV. 46. PPCAT: Leave Blank. 47. PP-DATE: Leave Blank. 48. HIV Date: Enter the date of the last HIV test from the ERB, Section X (YYYYMM). 49. HEIGHT: Enter the Soldier’s current height from DA Form 705. 50. WEIGHT: Enter the Soldier’s current weight from DA Form 705. 51. Body Fat %: Enter the Soldier’s Body Fat Percentage from DA Form 5500/5501 (if applicable) 52. AUDIO: Enter Soldier’s audio perception from Medical Records. 53. COLOR: Enter Soldier’s color perception from Medical Records, using RETAIN codes. A – Red Color Blindness B – Green Color Blindness C – Red/Green Color Blindness Y – Normal Color Vision 54. APFT: Enter ‘P’ if the Soldier passed or ‘F’ if the Soldier failed the last record APFT from DA Form 705. 55. APFT-DATE: Enter the date of Soldier’s latest APFT for record from DA Form 705 (YYYYMM). 56. APFT-PROFILE: Enter Y if Soldier’s last record APFT is invalid and the Soldier is unable to take a record APFT due to a valid profile. 57. MMRB-DATE: Enter the date the Soldier was last reviewed by the Military Medical Review Board (MMRB) from the ERB, Section IV (YYYYMMDD) (if applicable). 58. MOS-CERT: Enter YES if the Soldier is certified in current PMOS by MMRB or NO if not. Use ERB, Section IV. (if applicable) If there is a date, the Soldier has been retained by a MMRB. 59. PMOS: Enter the Soldier’s Primary Military Occupational Specialty using the first 4 characters from ERB, Section I. The 4th character is the Soldier’s skill level. 60. SMOS: Enter the Soldier’s Secondary Military Occupational Specialty from ERB, Section I. (use current skill level for 4th character). (if applicable) 61. Promotion MOS: Enter the first 4 characters of the Soldier’s Promotable Military Occupational Specialty from ERB, Section I (if promotable).
62. AMOS: Enter the Soldier’s Additional MOS 63. BONUS MOS: Enter the MOS the Soldier is currently receiving a bonus. 64. BONUS DATE: Enter the date the Soldier began receiving the bonus. 65. BONUS (PREV/ZONE): Enter the multiplier and zone of the bonus currently recieiving. 66. SQI(S): Enter the Soldier’s Special Qualification Identifier(s) from ERB, Section I. 67. ASI(S): Enter the Soldier’s Additional Skill Identifier(s) from ERB, Section I. 68. LANG(S): Enter the Soldier’s Language Code(s) from ERB, Section V (if applicable). 69. DLPT: Enter the Soldier’s most current Defense Language Proficiency Test scores and date from ERB, Section V and DA From 330 (if applicable). 70. UIC: Enter the Soldier’s Unit Identification Code from ERB, Section IX (Current Assignment). 71. CURR-LOC: Enter Soldier’s current location from the ERB, Section IX, Current Assignment. 72. MACOM: Enter the Soldier’s MACOM code from the ERB, Section IX, Current Assignment. 73. PSC: Enter the Soldier’s servicing PCS code from the ERB, Section IX, Current Assignment. 74. UNIT ADDRESS: Enter the Soldier’s Unit, Installation, and State and Phone Number from the ERB, Section IX, Current Assignment. Verify the Zip code from the Soldier. 75. AWOL: Enter the number of days if the Soldier was absent without leave on the current enlistment. Use the ERB, Section III or DD Form 214, block 29. If none, leave blank. Verify with S1 or Company 1SG/Commander. 76. ART 15: Enter Y if the Soldier has received an Article 15 on current enlistment. (if applicable) Verify with S1 or Company 1SG/Commander. 77. WAIVER: Enter the type of waiver required in order to reenlist or extend, using RETAIN codes (if applicable). A – AWOL /Lost Time E – Physical Readiness Testing Criteria P – Medical Requirements other than Physical Readiness Testing Criteria X – Other than indicated 78. COURT: Enter Y if the Soldier was convicted by Courts-Martial on current enlistment from the situation information (if applicable). 79. PSIC/DATE : Enter the code that indicates whether a personal security investigation was completed for this Soldier from ERB, Section II (PSI Invest Compl) using RETAIN codes. A – Special Background Investigation (SBI)F – Entrance NAC B – Background Investigation (BI)G – Periodic Re-Investigation BI C – National Agency Check (NAC) with InquiriesH – Periodic Re-Investigation SBI D – NAC plus 10 years continuousX – Other E – NACY – None PSIC-DATE: Enter the date the personal security investigation was completed from ERB, Section II (PSI Invest Compl) (YYYYMMDD). 80. PSII/DATE: Enter the code indicating the security investigation initiated for this Soldier from ERB, Section II (PSI Invest Init) using RETAIN codes (if applicable). A – Special Background Investigation (SBI)F – Entrance NAC B – Background Investigation (BI)G – Periodic Re-Investigation BI C – National Agency Check (NAC) with InquiriesH – Periodic Re-Investigation SBI D – NAC plus 10 years continuousX – Other E – NACY – None PSII-DATE: Enter the date investigation was initiated (if applicable) from ERB, Section II (YYYYMMDD).
81. PSI Stat/DDPSTA: Enter the code indicating the Soldier’s highest level of security access granted from ERB, Section II (Fld Det PS Stat) (if applicable). A – Top Secret (TS) with SCIH – Confidential B – TS with Interim access to SCIJ – Interim Confidential CCF required C – Interim TS with Interim SCIL – Classified data access not granted to date by CDR D – TSM – Classified data suspended E – Interim TSN – Classified data eligibility denied by CCF F – SecretP – Ineligible for personnel security clearance G – Interim Secret Y - None 82. TIMELINE/NOTES/REMARKS 83.OPRTION PREFERENCES MOS DESIRED: Enter the Soldier’s desired MOS selection. Option E-3 only. CONUS PREFERENCE: Enter the CONUS station of choice the Soldier desires. Option E-5 only, using RETAIN codes. Get this from the Situational information. APG – Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MDIRWI – FT Irwin, CA BELV – FT Belvoir, VAJACK – FT Jackson, SC BENJ – FT Benjamin Harrison, INKNOX – FT Knox, KY BENN – FT Benning, GALEAV – FT Leavenworth, KS BLIS – FT Bliss, TXLEE – FT Lee, VA BRAG – FT Bragg, NCLEWI – FT Lewis, WA CAMP – FT Campbell, KYMCCL – FT McClellan, AL CARL – Carlisle Barracks, PAMCPH – FT McPherson, GA CARS – FT CARSON, COMDW – Military District of Washington DETR – FT Detrick, MDMEAD – FT Meade, MD DEVE – FT Devens, MAMONM – FT Monmouth, NJ DIX – FT DixMONR – FT Monroe, VA DRUM – FT Drum, NYMONT – Presido Monterey, CA DUGW – Dugway Proving Grounds, UTPOLK – FT Polk, LA EUST – FT Eustis, VAREDS – Redstone Arsenal, AL GILL – FT Gillem, GARILE – FT Riley, KS GORD – FT Gordon, GARUCK – FT Rucker, AL HAAF – Hunter Army Air Field, GASAMH – FT Sam Houston, TX HAMI – FT Hamilton, NYSILL – FT Sill, OK HOOD – FT Hood, TXSTEW – FT Stewart, GA HUAC – FT Huachuca, AZWOOD – FT Leonard Wood, MO HUNT – FT Hunter Ligget, CAYUMA – Yuma Proving Grounds OS AREA PREFERENCE: Enter the overseas area of preference the Soldier desires. Option E-4 only. ALAS – Alaska CARI – Caribbean EURO – Europe HAWI – Hawaii KORE – Korea PACL – Pacific Long Tour PACS – Pacific Short Tour 84. SPECIAL PREREQUISITES 85. C REDIT: Enter Y or YES if this action is going to receive reenlistment credit, N or NO if not.
86. OPTION CODE: Enter the code for either the reenlistment or extension, using RETAIN codes. Extensions: A1 – SRR for selection of assignment, service schools, etc.J – Graduates of USA Correctional Activity A2 – Volunteering for assignment, FSTEK – Pending personnel action A3 – SRR for promotion to SSGL – Weight control A4 – SRR for the BEAR programM – Contingency deployment conditions A5 – SRR for PLDCO – Aliens pending citizenship A6 – Life Cycle ManningP – Dependent is ill B – RetirementQ – Pending final determination of waiver/exception C – ASAPR – Soldier between 18 and 20 years AFS D – Joint ETS with spouseS – Bar to Reenlistment E – At RCP, awaiting promotion determinationT – Convenience of the government F – Retention Control PointU – OCS or WOFT Selectee G – Maximum ageV – Participation in the TARP program I – Physical fitness trainingX – Error Correction Only Reenlistments: Option 1 –A000 or P000 (Indefinite Reenlistment) Option 2 –B000 Option 3 –D followed by the 3 character of the training MOS (i.e D74D) Option 4 –E001 (Alaska)E006 (Pacific Area Short Tour, other than Korea) E003 (Caribbean Area)E007 (Korea) E004 (Europe)E008 (Pacific Area Long Tour to include Hawaii) Option 5 – F0AA – Anniston Army Depot, AL F0KD – Lexington Blue Grass Deopt, KYF0PF – Frankford Arsenal, PA F0AH – FT Huachuca, AZF0KK – FT Knox, KYF0PL – Letterkenny AD, PA F0AM – FT McClellan, ALF0KL – FT Leavenworth, KSF0PN – Nw Cumberland AD, PA F0AN – Redstone Arsenal, ALF0KR – FT Riley, KSF0PR – FT Indiantown Gap, PA F0AP – Pine Bluff Arsenal, ARF0LP – FT Polk, LAF0PT – Tobyhanna AD, PA F0AR – FT Rucker, ALF0MD – FT Detrick, MDF0PV – Valley Forge AMC, PA F0AY – Yuma Proving GroundsF0ME – Edgewood Arsenal, MDF0SJ – FT Jackson, SC F0CC – FT CARSON, COF0MM – FT Meade/Holabird, MDF0TB – FT Bliss, TX F0CD – FT Ord, FTHunter Ligget, Presdio, CAF0MN – Natick Dev Center, PAF0TG – Goodfellow AFB, TX F0CF – Fitzsimmons AMC, COF0MP – Aberdeen Proving GroundsF0TH – FT Hood, TX F0CI – FT Irwin, CAF0MR – FT Richie, MDF0TK – Kelly AFB, TX F0CJ – Two Rock Ranch Station, CAF0MV – FT Devens/Banks/Rodman/Drum, NYF0TM – Memphis AD, TN F0CO – Oakland Army Case, CAF0MW – FT Leonard Wood, MOF0TR – Red River AD, TX F0CS – Presido of SF, FT Baker, CAF0NA – USMA Reservation, NYF0TS – FT Sam Houston, TX F0CT – Lettermen AMC, CA F0NB – FT Bragg, NCF0TW – Will Beaumont AMC, TX F0CX – Sharpe Army Depot, CAF0NC – Seneca Army DepotF0UO – Ogden Def Depot, UT F0CU – Peublo, Navajo Army Depot, CAF0ND – FT Dix, NJF0UP – Dugway PG, UT F0CW – Sierra Army Depot, CAF0NH – FT Hamilton/Wadsworth, NYF0UT – Toole Army Depot, UT F0CY – Rocky Mountain Arsenal, COF0NK – FT Hancock, NJF0VA – Arlington Hall, VA F0DW – Walter Reed AMC, DCF0NM – FT Monmouth, NJF0VB – FT Belvoir, VA F0ID – Savanna Army Depot, ILF0NN – Sunny PT Mil Ocean Term, NCF0VE – FT Eustis/Story, VA F0IH – FT Benjamin Harrison, INF0NO – Bayonne Mil Ocean Term, NJF0VK – Cameron, VA F0IR – Rock Island, ILF0NP – Picatinny Arsenal, NJF0VL – FT Lee, VA F0IS – FT Sheridan, IL; FT McCoy, WIF0NT – FT Totten, NYF0VM – FT Monroe, VA F0FH – Homestead AFB, FLF0NV – Watervilet Arsenal, NYF0VR – Richmond QM Dep, VA F0FP – Pensacola, FLF0NW – White Snad Missile Range, NMF0VV – Vint Hill Farms Stat, VA F0GB – FT Benning, GAF0OC – Columbus Army Depot, OHF0WD – Madigan AMC, WA F0GG – FT Gordon, GAF0OS – FT Sill, OK F0WL – FT Lewis, F0GM – FT McPherson, GAF0OU – Umatilla Army Depot, OR FOKC – FT Campbell, KYF0PC – Carlisle Barracks, PA
87. REUP/EXT Mths: Enter the term in months the Soldier is reenlisting or extending & Circle REUP or EXT. 88. REUP/EXT/RECLASS Date: Enter the date this action is to take place (YYYYMMDD) & Circle REUP or EXT. 89. RCN/ECN: Enter the RCN/ECN as provided by RETAIN. 90. TRAINING/ASSIGNMENT DATA: Fill in as appropriate. 91. TAFS: For reenlistment only enter total active federal service (as computed). 92. BONUS SRB/AMT: Enter the SRB designator and the amount of the initial payment to be received. (ie. 1A/2215) (use SRB formula below). FORMULA Soldier’s Monthly Base Pay (include cents)Monthly Amount (include cents) X SRB Multiplier X Months of AOS = Yearly Amount (include cents) = Total Bonus (include cents) Yearly Amount divided by 12 = Monthly Amount (round to nearest cent) 93. BONUS MESSAGE: Enter the Bonus Message Number used to for SRB 94. EXTENSION DATA: For extension only, enter current period of enlistment; enlistment date; new period of enlistment (convert if applicable); period of extension, new ETS and Extension Reason (appropriate paragraph of AR 601-280). Current Enl Period: __ YEAR Enlistment date: (YYYYMMDD) New Enl Period: (YYMMDD) Extension Term: (MM) New ETS: (YYYYMMDD) Extension Reason: 4-9a 95. SPOUSE’S NAME: If the Soldier is married, enter the spouse’s name (reenlistment only). 96. RETENTION NCO (Rank, Name, Phone): Enter the Retention NCO’s Rank Name and Phone Number 97. REENLISTMENT OFFICER (Rank, Name, Branch, Phone): Enter the Reenlistment Officer’s Rank, Name, Branch and Phone Number 98. DATE SUBMITTED: Enter the date submitted. 99. COMMANDER (Rank, Name, Branch, Phone): Enter the Commander’s Rank, Name, Branch and Phone Number 100. CAREER COUNSELOR (Rank, Name, Phone): Enter the your rank, name and phone number 101. CAREER COUNSELOR SIGNATURE: Self explanatory. 102. RECORD OF CAREER COUNSELING: Enter in the counseling date, consolidate remarks of counseling and counselor’s initials.