Presentation on theme: "Tato prezentace je hrazena z projektu: Spolupráce s partnery – základ kvalitní odborné výuky registrační číslo: CZ.1.07/1.1.01/02.0033."— Presentation transcript:
Tato prezentace je hrazena z projektu: Spolupráce s partnery – základ kvalitní odborné výuky registrační číslo: CZ.1.07/1.1.01/02.0033
The castle Náměšť nad Oslavou
HISTORY The first written reference to the settlement of the place comes from the 1234. It was the Žerotín family who rebuilt the former castle to the spacious renaissance castle. (The only preserved thing from that time is the oval stone tower and the part of castle masonry.) In the end of the 18 th and the first half of the 19 th century Henry Vilém Haugwitz established Náměšť the important centre of musical culture. The Haugwitz family remained the lords of Náměšť till the end of the World War II. The president Edvard Beneš selected the castle as the summer seat in Moravia. However, he stayed there only for a short time in 1947. In 2001 the caste was declared the National Cultural Monument.
the 1930s the 1920s 2010 -the inner arcade courtyard -the main entrance in the castle courtyard with a straight lintel -renaissance windows with straight lintels
The castle library Every single book of the more than 16, 000 volumes of the Haugwitzs´ baroque library is a witness of their cultural interests. It was started in the third quarter of the 18th century and was a continuator of the Žerotíns´ renaissance library. Six-volume Bible Kralická is also kept there.
Sources www.namestnosl.cz www.zamek-namest.cz The achive of M. Maloušek Authors: Lucie Bednářová Kristýna Malíková Translation: P2/T2