4Then, are plant cells and animal cells the same or different? Do you think apple cells are different from frog cells?
5Can you tell any differences? To answer this question, look at these two pictures. Left is a picture of a plant cell and right is of an animal cell.Can you tell any differences?
6They are very much alike, but… … plant cells have two more parts, cell wall and chloroplasts, in addition to all the seven cells parts in animal cells.
7Things to Remember!!!Both plant cells and animal cells have 7 cell parts: cell membrane, cytoplasm, mitochondria, vacuoles, nucleus, nuclear membrane, and chromosomes.In addition to the 7 parts, plant cells have 2 more parts: cell wall and chloroplasts.
155. Which cell part is used for storage? A. vacuoleB. nucleusC. cell membraneD. mitochronia
166. The __________ of a cell is like a leader directing and telling the different partsof the cell what to do.A. chloroplastB. cytoplasmC. cell wallD. nucleus
177. Which of the following is in a plant cell but NOT an animal cell? A. chloroplastsB. a nucleusC. cytoplasmD. a cell membrane
188. Which part is number 3? A. chloroplast B. cell membrane C. cell wallD. vacuole
199. This cell part surrounds and protects the nucleus 9. This cell part surrounds and protects the nucleus. It also controls the movement of materials into and out of the nucleus. It is _____.A. chloroplastsB. a nucleus membraneC. cytoplasmD. a cell membrane
2010. This cell has only 7 parts: cell membrane, cytoplasm, mitochondria, vacuoles, nucleus, nuclear membrane, and chromosomes.Is this an animal cell or a plant cell?
2111. This cell part is the watery, gel-like area where other cell parts move around. It is ____________.A. chloroplastsB. cytoplasmC. cell membraneD. cell wall
2212. This cell part stores food, water, and chemicals 12. This cell part stores food, water, and chemicals. It is a ____________.A. chloroplastB. vacuoleC. cell membraneD. cell wall