Published byConrad Whittley Modified over 8 years ago
DECORATIVE SINGLE COAT PLASTER FOR MARBLE CHIPS CLADDING SYSTEM ( PEBBLEDASH )
Water proof colored cement based mortar with good adhesion, for the protection and decoration of façades
Water repellent while at the same time allowing the structure to breathe
Excellent dirt pick-up resistance and is extremely stable against ultra violet light even in severe climatic conditions
Applied manually and available in a range of 12 colours
Formulated using a mixture of precisely graded fillers, cement, perlite, silica sand, pigments and additives
Finished by spraying a layer of marble chips over the surface and working them into the surface with a steel trowel.
1. LONG LIFE
2. DIRT PICK-UP RESISTANCE
3. EXCELLENT UV STABILITY
4. WATER REPELLENT
5. PLASTERING / FINISHING IN ONE OPERATION
6. GOOD MECHANICAL STRENGTH
AREA OF USE:
Exterior wall for direct application on clay brick, concrete block, AAC block, precast/in-situ concrete and stone.
PREPARATION OF SURFACE:
1. Ensure all dust, dirt and foreign matter are brushed and scraped away.
2. ensure surface is solid, free from salts, oil, grease and ridges.
3. Protect all adjacent surfaces not to be coated.
4. Apply a coat of penetrating primer to absorbent surfaces such as AAC blocks.
5. A key coat is required on very smooth surfaces such as precast or in-situ concrete (1pt Mar-Fix, 0.4 pts. water, 0.08 pts. bond)
1. Mix 20 kg of Mar-Fix with 5–6 litres of clean water for 3 minutes.
2. Ensure that mixing time and ratio of powder/ water are constant to ensure colour consistency.
3. Allow the mortar to stand for 5 minutes, remix and use
3. Allow the mortar to stand for 5 minutes, remix and use. Prepared material should be used within one hours.
APPLICATION AND CLEANING OF TOOLS:
1. Saturate the substrate with water to reduce suction of water from the product the day before application and again one hour before application.
2. Spread the mortar over the substrate in a 4-6 mm layer.
3. Trowel to a smooth level surface.
4. After a period of approx
4. After a period of approx. 10 minutes spray the marble chips over the mortar.
5. Tamp the surface with a trowel to embed the chips into the mortar.
6. Clean equipment with clean water immediately after use.
1. Do not apply below 8 Degree Celsius as there is risk of efflorescence.
2. Do not apply on horizontal or sloping surfaces.
3. Do not apply on gypsum-based substrates.
4. Do not use at ground level to avoid staining.
5. When applying at high temperatures, ensure that surface is cured for at least 72 hours after application.
HEALTH & SAFETY
1. Avoid prolonged contact with eyes and skin.
2. Avoid breathing dust. For detailed information refer to the relevant Material Safety Data Sheet.
PACKAGING & STORAGE
1. Packed in a polypropylene sacks of 20 kg net weight on wooden pallets.
2. Should be stored in a clean, shaded, and dry area as supplied.
3. Unopened bags can be stored for 6 months.
© 2023 SlidePlayer.com Inc.
All rights reserved.