Purchasing Options: Bookstore: Text + MyLab access code package Access code with eText stand-alone Online: (www.mypearsonstore.com)(www.mypearsonstore.com) Access code with or without eText
To ensure a quick and easy start to your course, check out the interactive, step-by-step MyManagementLab Student Getting Started Guide on the Student Support page of the MyManagementLab website. MyManagementLab Student Getting Started Guide Student User Guide View step-by-step videos on the Support page to see a quick demonstration on registering/enrolling and navigating your MyManagementLab course!Support page
Be sure you have: A valid email address Course ID from your instructor A MyManagementLab access code, a credit card, or a PayPal account smith12345 Before you Register Example ID– Not active Course ID Example ID– Not active Course ID
1. Open the web page www.pearsonmylab.com www.pearsonmylab.com 2. Click the Student button under Register. Registering for MyManagementLab
3. Enter the Course ID provided by your instructor and click Continue. Registering for MyManagementLab
4. On the Sign In page, you can sign in with your existing Pearson Username and Password if applicable. If you don’t already have a Pearson account, click the Create an account button. Registering for MyManagementLab You can also verify your course information on each page during registration.
5. If you choose to create an account, enter the required fields. Registering for MyManagementLab Tip: use your email address as your login name: it’s unique and easy to remember! Tip: use your email address as your login name: it’s unique and easy to remember! Check the box next to I accept the license agreement and click Create Account to Continue.
6. If you have an access code, click the Access Code button. If you don’t have an access code, you can buy immediate access with a credit card or PayPal. Registering for MyManagementLab *Or opt to get temporary access for 17 days without payment (if available for your course) while awaiting Student Financial Aid.
7. If you chose to buy access, you will directed to a screen to input payment information. 8. If you have a MyManagementLab Student Access Kit, enter your access code and click Finish. Registering for MyManagementLab
9. A Confirmation and Summary page displays, indicating your registration is successful! Tip: If desired, print the confirmation page to keep a record of this information. A copy of this information will be emailed to you. Tip: If desired, print the confirmation page to keep a record of this information. A copy of this information will be emailed to you. Congratulations!
10. Click the button to log into MyManagementLab. 11. Click the Course Name to enter your course under the MyLab/Mastering New Design column. Log In to MyManagementLab
http://247pearsoned.custhelp.com/ Self-Help Knowledgebase: Extensive & searchable articles. Online Chat: Students’ favorite mode of accessing support. Support form: Enter your question in a form to submit to support. Phone Support : (800) 677-6337 Monday through Friday Noon to 8PM EST Student Technical Support Tip: If you use Ask a Question, Chat, or Phone Support, you will be given an incident number. This number is VERY IMPORTANT, so make sure you keep record of it for reference. Tip: If you use Ask a Question, Chat, or Phone Support, you will be given an incident number. This number is VERY IMPORTANT, so make sure you keep record of it for reference.
For more information and a link to Student Support visit us at www.pearsoned.ca/highered/mymanagementlab