1. You are babysitting a group of children while their parents are attending a meeting. One of the children get a nosebleed and the adult supervisor asks you to take the child to the bathroom and deal with it
2. You are helping coach the youth soccer team and a fight suddenly erupts between two youngsters over a hard hit. The coach isn’t around
3. You are a catechist aide and the catechist you work with doesn’t show up. The supervisor asks you to teach the class for today
4. You are helping out at Vacation Bible School and the children are very late being dismissed. An angry parent comes to pick up her child and starts yelling at you because this is making her late.
5. You and a few other teen volunteers are out on the playground watching over a group of children. A child comes running to you and tells you that her friend fell and can’t get up.
6. The little league team you are helping to coach loses the big game. One father comes to you and starts complaining about how poorly coached the kids are and wants to know why his son didn’t play more.
7. You are an assistant basketball coach for the 6 th grade CYO team. You enjoy helping the kids but one boy is really struggling with free throws. The coach asks if you would stay after practice each week and help him with his game. His parents said they can pick him up a half hour later to give you time to work with him.
8. You are one in a group of after school tutors who help the primary grade students with their homework. You have a good relationship with your student, Becky. She is really improving her grades with your help. Her mom asks you to tutor her more in their home and offers to pay you for you time. It sounds like a good offer!
1. A teacher wants you to spend a lot of time after school helping her with class projects. You’re always alone with this adult and she keeps demanding more of your time.
2. An older young adult in your neighborhood is a cool guy and you both love to fix old cars. Lately, he’s been making you feel uneasy when you're working together, because he’s always leaning into you when you’re working under the hood. You’re not sure about his closeness, but it does make you uncomfortable.
3. Although you’ve never met, you’ve been talking to someone online for a while, exchanging pictures and things you like to do with your friends. This individual wants to get to know you better. His questions are getting pretty personal now. He asks that you promise to keep the conversations secret.
4. You have a great internet friend. Although you’ve never met in person, you talk to her all the time. Recently, she has been telling you stories about her sexual conquests.
5. Your team has had a great season. Your coach invites everyone over to his house to celebrate. When you’re there, he offers you a beer and says you’ve earned it.
6. You are employed as the receptionist at the parish office during evening hours. Each day while you work, the janitor stops in during his breaks and visits with you. It was fine at first, but lately he’s been telling off color jokes and making comments about how great you look, and about how all the guys must think you’re hot. This is giving you the creeps.
7. You have been working with the parish maintenance staff for the summer doing landscaping work. One of the young guys is really friendly and the two of you often eat lunch together. He often takes off his shirt to cool down on his break. After lunch, he likes to shoot a few hoops with you in the air conditioned gym. However, he can’t seem to get through a series without almost constantly rubbing up against you. It’s beginning to annoy you.