We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byJohn Fields
Modified over 6 years ago
* What you need: * 1. Warp 2. Weft 3. Scissors 4. Glue (Pritt Stick)
* 1. Carefully fold the warp sheet in half making sure the lines are on the outside and cut down each vertical line.
* 2. Cut the strips of weft.
* 3. Unfold the warp and weave the weft in.
* 4. Cut 2 fresh strips of weft from a new piece of paper.
* 5. Glue the 2 strips of weft as shown.
* 6. Fold back and glue all the overhanging bits of weft onto the new vertical strips. Make sure your folds are neat.
* 7. Turn over your weaving. This is the side you look at – with no lines visible and all the overhanging pieces of weft glued behind.
* Ideas for advanced weavers: * 1. Use more than one colour for the weft.
* 2. Use narrower strips.
* 3. Use a mixture of thin and thick strips of weft.
* 4. Experiment with curved strands of weft.
* Ideas for the finished weaving: * 1. Laminate and use as place mats. * 2. Make a lantern.
* 3. Football themed weaving.
* 4. Designer handbag!
* 5. Some children, often boys, like to make arm guards.
* 6. Make a hat.
* 7. Make a chessboard.
Handmade Card Making. Step 1 Choose your paper. You will need at least one piece of card stock to form the body of the card, but gluing on other pieces.
My Solar Oven By Nathan Varnell.
He (or She) FOR SURE needs a name!!! Our gallon man has… 1 body (gallon) 4 limbs (quarts) 8 appendages (pints) (hands/feet) 16 digits (cups) (fingers/toes)
Puppets and Masks by Nika Norman And the students from Dubbo North Primary School 2006.
Drawing & Painting Final Exam Book-Making Instructions.
BUNNY LANTERN. Place BACK of envelope on table in front of you, with flap up and open.
How to Make a PAPER TIGER. STEP 1: MAKE BODY TUBE 1. Use a spent engine to roll your body tube out of copier paper the short way 2. Test the size by sticking.
Making an afikomen holder. Today we will make a afikomen holder!
How to Make a Hot Air Balloon
Scratch Robots Catapult. Premium Quality Junk Modules Catapult – Step 1 Parts: - 8.5” x 11” cardboard - 4”x6” Foamie - 1 Starbucks.
The Mouth Produced by the Riverina Schools Project Partnership 2011.
Origami Flower Instructions. 1. Arrange the origami paper on a flat surface, color side down, with one corner pointing at you.
Did you know... Father Bartolomeu Lourenco de Gusmao demonstrated the first small hot air balloon model in Joseph and Jacques Montgolfier developed.
Valentines Day Card Art Lesson. Safety Glue remains on the table in the pots Scissors are to be use properly.
TOOL: Radial Arm Saw NEXT STEP: Radial Arm Saw RESULTS: Finish Top Apron Pieces at 9” L x 4” W x ¾ “ Th PROJECT Square Plant Stand PART Top Apron # NEEDED.
Hand-cranked Windmill Assembly Instructions copyright Mechanical Kits Ltd
Honey Bee Lesson Plan Jessica Wells. Science & Art Standards Science 1) GLE Recognize that many things are made of parts Art 1) GLE 1.1 Use.
Let’s build a snowman!!. Vocab Words: Snow Man Snowflake Card Snow Christmas Tree.
Pop- up Christmas card easy and impressive You will need a piece of construction paper in the size you wish. (Fold it in half.) A pair of scissors Glue.
© 2021 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.