1. The capital of Russia is a) St Petersburg b) Yekaterinburg c)Moscow 2. The capital of Russia in 1900 was a) St Petersburg b) Yekaterinburg c)Moscow 3. The most famous museum in St Petersburg is a)the Kremlin b) the Hermitage c) the St Petersburg museum of history 4. The Summer Garden is a) in Moscow b) in St Petersburg c) in Bryansk
5. The most famous Moscow theatre is a) the Bolshoi Theatre b)the Maly Theatre c)the Grand Opera 6. The founder of the Tretyakov Gallery was a) Pavel Tretyakov b)Savva Morozov c) Yuri Dolgorukiy 7. In the Tretyakov Gallery you can see a) a lot of books b) the treasures of the tsars c) beautiful pictures 8. In the Armoury Chamber you can see a) a lot of stones b) the treasures of the tsars c) beautiful pictures
9. St Basil’s Cathedral is a) in Moscow b) in St Petersburg c) in London 10. You can see the Tsar Bell and the Tsar Cannon a) in Peterhof b) in the Kremlin c) in the Summer Garden
Misha and I went to …. That was a cool trip! We went to … and spent a day in the Kremlin. We took pictures of the … Bell and the Tsar …. We visited the Armoury Chamber and saw the … of the Russian tsars. In the evening we went to the … and saw a wonderful ballet. We had very little time and I didn't see…. I hope we can do it next time.
1. Gorky Park is the largest in Moscow. 2. I was in Moscow this summer. 3. My cousin lives there. 4. I visited the Kremlin. 5. I walked along Arbat every day. 6. I went to Moscow by car. 7. I spent in Moscow 7 days.
1. Arbat, Nevsky Prospect, Tverskaya Street 2. the Kremlin, the State History Museum, the Hermitage 3. Palace Square, Victory Square, Red Square 4. Gorky Park, Sokolniki Park, the Summer Gadern 5. Peterhof, Moscow, St Petersburg
1. Russia, the, Moscow, capital, is, of. 2. stands, the, Neva, St Petersburg, on, river. 3.Bolshoi Theatre, over, famous, the, is, world, the, all. 4. see, Cannon, the, you, the, can, Kremlin, Tsar, in. 5. many, the, there, Summer Garden, beautiful, are, in, sculptures.
Page 49, homework A,D Page 50, to revise the words
Activities EasyOK Difficult 1. Guessing the topic 2. Choosing the right answer 3. Filling in the gaps with the words 4. Listening to the teacher 5. Finding the odd word 6. Making up sentences 7. Asking and answering questions